• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 10,821 Views, 612 Comments

Journey to The Real World - unleashedtwilight



Twilight Sparkle Lauren Faust Celestia Luna Applejack Rarity Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie Fluttershy

  • ...
33
 612
 10,821

Welcome to the Real World

"Faust!!" Celestia exclaimed as she was flying towards her. "You must stop this now while you still can!!" She paused in shock as she got a good look at Faust's changing body. "W...what have you done...?" Celestia said in horror.

Faust was changing into a more human like body, and slowly she kept changing. She turned to Celestia and smirked. "I'm sorry my dear Tia, but it's far too late to stop it now..." She walked toward her slowly. "We are only moments away before our two worlds merge completely... Oh, would you rather control the sun in our new world, or have it go on its own?"

"What are you talking about...?"

"Well, we wouldn't want to have two suns, would we? Although it does sound interesting..." Celestia just stared at her in shock and didnt respond. "I'll have Discord remove Equestria's sun and moon then..." She mused disappearing.

Celestia just stood there still in shock as tears slowly dripped down her face. "I couldn't stop her... There's nothing I can do to stop her..." She paused before she raises her head up. "Please mother! Please forgive me!!" She screamed into the sky, and then collapsed to the ground. "Please mother... I need your help..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on Lauren!” Twilight exclaimed. “We can’t just give up like this!” She said changing into her original lavender color.

Lauren just looked down in despair, she had no idea what to do and looked like she had completely lost all hope.

“Lauren!” Tara exclaimed.

“Huh...?” Lauren said finally snapping out of it. “Sorry... I just don’t see any possible way we can stop this...” She said getting to her knees.

“Come on Lauren!” Andrea Exclaimed. “The Lauren I knew would never give up like this!”

Suddenly Twilight walked up to Lauren herself. “The Lauren I saw in Equestria would not give up without a fight!” she exclaimed. “You remember, don’t you? You helped us fight Faust and helped Princess Celestia turn back to the way she was! You didn’t give up on us before, and you can’t give up on us now!”

Lauren just stared at Twilight for a moment, not at loss of hope... but lost in thought. Fighting Faust... I remember it like it was only yesterday... well, now I remember it. I remember that I gave it all I had to defeat her. My daughters helping me... I helped them before... and I’m going to help them again! “You’re right Twilight,” Lauren said getting to her feet. “I’m not giving up, even if things may seem hopeless... I was the one who created her, and I’m going to be the one to defeat her once and for all!!” she exclaimed followed by a cheer from everyone in the room. “But there is one problem however...”

“What would that be?” Ashleigh asked.

“Looking at our current states, I’d say it’s too late to stop our worlds from merging... But it’s not too late to beat Faust! She may be succeeding in merging our worlds to become real, but soon Faust will get the bitter taste of what the real world is like.” Just as she finished speaking, there was a knock on the door. “Oh who could that be?” Lauren walked to the door and was quickly pushed to the ground.

“Lauren!” everyone exclaimed and quickly looked out the door gasping at what they saw.

“Enjoying this last hour...?” a familiar voice said. It was faust only something was different. She looked more... human. “I see that all of your transformations are nearly complete, which means so is the merging of our worlds.” Faust said as a loud thunder crash was heard from outside. She looked outside, only to find that some sort of portal had opened, followed by multiple portals. “It’s finally time...” Faust snickered while everyone just stared... “Our lives are changing fore--...” Faust was interrupted when she was struck on the head by a frying pan. Everyone looked at who was holding the pan, and they were surprised to find that it was Craig. “Y-you...!”

“Craig!!” Lauren exclaimed. “What do you think you’re doing!?”

Craig looked at Lauren in shock at first but quickly snapped out of it. “I’m not letting you do this alone Lauren!” he exclaimed. “I love you too much to let this faker ruin everything.”

"But Craig you don't understand! She too dangerous to fight!"

"Please, how tough could she be now? She's turning--..." Craig was abruptly interrupted as he was struck down by one of Faust's magic attacks.

"Craig!!!" Lauren exclaimed running to him. She could only stare at Craig's unconscious body and feel tears running down her face. Quickly she started to go into anger as she looked up at Faust. "How... Dare you..." She let out.

"Lauren...?" Tara said slowly walking up to her.

Quickly, Lauren's horn began to glow brightly and her wings were extended. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" She exclaimed as she went into complete rage.

"Sweet mother of--...!!" Ashleigh was interrupted as Twilight pulled on her arm.

"Come on!" Twilight exclaimed. "You all have to get out of here right now!"

"Wait, what?" Tara said.

"I said you all have to--..." Twilight was interrupted.

"I heard what you said, and I'm sorry but I'm not going anywhere Twilight."

"Tara please! It's going to be too dangerous!"

"I don't care! I would risk my own life for a friend like Lauren." Tara paused looking at Lauren. "Because a true friend helps a friend in need..."

"A true friend... Helps a friend in need..." Twilight said quietly. She nodded and led the others out.

"I'm staying as well." Luna said walking next to Lauren. "It is time we finished this once and for all Faust!" She exclaimed as her horn glowed brightly as well.

"I'll stay too." Cadence said walking to the other side of Lauren. "Anypony who puts our friends in danger must be dealt with."

Faust just laughed maniacally. "You actually think you can stop all of this? Our worlds will merge in less then an hour! What are you going to do? Wait for a miracle to appear? Wait for Princess Celestia to help you?? Well she isn't coming! Because she knows that--..."

"That's enough!!" A voice echoed from the sky.

Everyone looked up in shock when they saw it was Princess Celestia in the the form of a human but still with her wings and horn. "Sister...!" Luna exclaimed.

Celestia slowly went down to the ground next to Lauren. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you again mother..." She said putting a hand on Lauren.

"C-Celestia..." Lauren stuttered. "H-how did you get here?"

"I went through one of the rips..."

"Rips...?" Twilight asked.

"Yes..." Celestia hung her head down. "Our worlds are merging at this very moment!"

"What!?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"I-... It can't be! Faust said it was less than an hour!" Twilight exclaimed.

"It wasnt a lie..." Faust said with a smug look on her face. "It was indeed less than an hour... And right now, Discord is controlling the chaos that this merge is creating." Quickly, Faust was tackled by Lauren. Faust just laughed. "What are you going to do Lauren... Kill me? I'm pretty sure that didnt go so well last time."

Lauren paused for a moment looking right at Faust. "No... I won't kill you." She said getting off.

"Lauren are you crazy?!" Tara exclaimed.

"Yet..." Lauren stated.

"Excuse me?" Tara asked.

"I'm sorry, I should have said I won't kill you yet..." Lauren said looking at Faust.

"What are you talking about...? No matter when you kill me, I will still return!"

"Wrong!" Lauren exclaimed. "You may come back in my imagination, but what happens when our worlds merge completely and everypony becomes real...?" After saying this, Faust's eyes shrunk as she went into shock. "I'm guessing you know what I mean... And with our worlds almost merged, I'd say you don't have much time."

Faust could only start to feel worried and at the same time feel angry. How did I not think about that!? Damn it! I've come too far to ler her ruin it again!! Without thinking, Faust just charged after Lauren. "You will die!!"

Lauren herself struck Faust down with a magic surge. "What's the matter Faust? Not used to being a human yet?"

Faust growled as she got to her feet again. She glared at Lauren but quickly darted her eyes to Tara Strong. She uses her magic and teleported herself next to Tara, and grabbed her neck. Everyone gasped at her. "Not another step closer Lauren Faust!"

"T-Tara!!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Faust! Leave her out of this!!" Lauren exclaimed.

"If I'm going to die, then she will die first!" Faust exclaimed.

"Faust... You really haven't changed at all..." Twilight said. "You may consider yourself to be better than all of us... But in reality... In this world you are nothing but a heartless monster."

Without warning, Faust just sent a massive surge directly through Tara's body. "Tara!!!" Lauren exclaimed. When Faust stopped, Tara just slumped, her eyes shut, and Faust simply dropped her like she was nothing. "T-Tara..." Lauren said in tears as she walked toward Tara.

"Let this be a warning to you..." Faust said as she disappeared.

Lauren got to her knees looking at Tara. "Please... Please wake up..." She said going into tears. "Please wake up!!!" She cried over her. It wasnt long before everyone else in the room was in tears. "I-... Wish this all really was just a dream..."

Author's Note:

Oh no!! Not Tara Strong!!! What will Lauren do now!? First Craig now Tara! Will they be able to be saved in time?? Until next time, unleashed Twilight signing off.

~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... Sorry about the major delay... Been having writers block with this story lately. But I'm still trying my best.