• Published 25th Mar 2024
  • 251 Views, 2 Comments

misty's birthday - bronymagic



It's Misty's birthday has arrived but does Misty know?

  • ...
 2
 251

the only chapter

It had been a few months since Misty reformed and left Opaline to join the fight which was about to come soon however they had to plan for it Misty has been closely spying on Opaline to find out her plans and save herself many times from being discovered by the evil alicorn because she had already begun to suspect Misty.

Misty woke up but saw no one at the lighthouse.
“Where all the ponies will be,” she said to herself.
Misty then returned to the lighthouse.
What a fool I can't go smelling like that outside
Misty had forgotten that last night she had fallen on some stinky plants when she went out to the garden to get some leaves to make some tea to sleep that Izzy recommended.
but she fell on stinky plants so she decided to take a shower the next morning Misty came back and took a good bath only to then have a quick breakfast and leave quickly in search of her friends.

The truth is that in Yeguamar Bay that day was full of ponies which made Misty have to delay looking for her friends because she did not want to cause more problems than she had already caused by helping Opaline and something that Misty has not yet done. She forgave herself for having done this since she could have put everyone in danger and all for a valuable cutie mark, no good, that now Misty tried not to think about it to live with her friends.
Misty left the lighthouse and went to Mane Melody.
On the way Misty arrived for some smoothies with Sunny as usual just to say hello and leave but when she got to Mane Melody things would get pretty weird for Misty
"Misty, good morning, she offers herself to you," Jazz said, greeting Misty.
"Do you know where Pipp and Zipp are?" Misty responded.
"No, no, goodbye," jazz left quickly.
How strange, maybe I said something wrong, Misty thought.
Mane Melody left to meet Posey, who she grumpily told him where Pipp had gone, "by beech," Posey pointed out, "thank you, see you around," Misty responded, heading toward the horseshoe forest.

"You brought everything," Alphabittle asked. He had waited several years to be able to be with his daughter who even in a few moments thought she had died but he had not lost his hope and currently he had her back but regretting having lost her that night.
"Yes, Alphi," said the queen.
"Mamaaaaaa!" Zipp and Pipp shouted.
"Let your daughters remember that you will have a stepsister soon," Queen Haven winked just to make her daughters displeased, however there was also a lot of happiness since Zipp and Pipp would soon be Misty's stepsisters.
"what a stepsister, no pipp, one who almost made...", zipp was interrupted
"Zippppp!" answered Pipp, annoyed by her sister's comment.
"Just kidding," Zipp laughed while Pipp frowned but then Pipp panicked when he saw that Misty was nearby.
“Oh no, Misty, who told him we were here, Pipp panicked,” Pipp said, alarmed.
"I'll take care of it," Zipp responded.
“Misty mmmm I need you to go to Opaline to investigate her plan,” said Zipp.
"I haven't planned anything that I insisted...", Misty couldn't finish speaking when
"Are you with her again?" Zipp accused.
"You win," Misty lied. In reality, she was worried, she thought they were avoiding her.
"See you around," Zipp went inside the tea room and locked the door.
misty went sad to a kind of spa with green mud that izzy told her about
"Perhaps they haven't forgiven me for having helped Opaline. The best thing would be for me to leave forever," Misty said to herself. Immediately, Misty went to the lighthouse, packed everything and went to take refuge in a cave.
meanwhile in the tea room

"We're done woah," Pipp sang.
"Now let's call Misty," Zipp said but Misty didn't answer.
for more than 70 times
"Do you think she took it the wrong way?" said Pipp.
Zipp didn't need anything more to take flight and go after Misty to find her in a hungry cave, poor Misty's wing.

"Hey Zipp, what are you doing here?" Misty was surprised.
"Why did you run away?" Zipp asked.
"You hate me, I know you don't forgive me for having caused a lot of bad things," Misty said and cried, "but you're our friend, come on, Misty, I have to show you something," before Misty said anything, Zipp carried her to the tea room and covered her. eyes with a blindfold
"Walk in," Zipp entered with a chuckle giving a signal.
"zipp this is ab..." Misty was interrupted by "Surpriseeeee!", everyone screamed, scaring Misty
"Hey, what is this?" Misty said, scared and confused.
"It's your birthday daughter," said Alphabittle.
"My what?" Misty asked.
Alphabittle was surprised by her daughter's comment.
"I seem to forget," said the queen.
"Birthday is the day you were born, maybe it never was," Alphabittle interrupted Misty.
"No, Opaline has never celebrated anything since she found me, it was just suffering with her," Misty said.
"Well now you can celebrate with the ponies you love," said Pipp.
They were having the party Misty still didn't understand what the piñata was but she still had fun
"She blows out the candles, daughter, but first she makes a wish," said Alphabittle.
Misty thought about her wish and then blew out the candles and then heard a happy birthday from all of her friends and her entire family.
Obviously sunny hitch and izzy will arrive in a few more hours but meanwhile everyone was having the party with gifts, sweet dances and everything they could think of, some of them didn't understand, however that didn't stop her from having fun and hanging out with her friends that day.
Opaline, meanwhile, would be planning something in her castle, but soon Misty would go to find out what that evil alicorn was planning this time.
"There's Misty who's been taking a lot lately but I'm interested in continuing with my plan even with her silly delays."
9 hours later Misty arrived alone to receive the usual screams but with the goal of defeating Opaline forever.

Author's Note:

I know it was a little short but I think it's something that disappointed me that they haven't shown Misty until now in the main series so I hope you like this mini story

Comments ( 2 )

The narrative captures the essence of rediscovering joy and celebration after a period of absence. Misty's initial confusion and concern over her friend's behavior beautifully set the stage for a heartwarming surprise, reminding us of the importance of friendship and the delight of unexpected moments of happiness. MyMilestoneCard login

Question about the picture...

Which "Tell Your Tale" is it from, I've been looking and trying to find it myself, but I can't find it 😕

Login or register to comment