• Published 6th Apr 2024
  • 116 Views, 0 Comments

Wrath of the Tantabus - Robert Emerald Fountain



Luna's nightmarish creation returns with a vengeance.

  • ...
 0
 116

Destroying the Tantabus

As Luna and Flurry charged up their horns, the Tantabus began charging up its power in order to envelop Equestria in an eternal nightmare. The two princesses noticed this and got in position to block the nightmarish waves from exiting the cavern. When the Tantabus released the blasts, Luna and Flurry put up shields to protect themselves and to seal the cavern's entrance. The blasts bounced off the shields and struck the Tantabus, which had the effect of weakening it at the same time. Seeing an opportunity, Luna and Flurry dropped their shields and fired their blasts of light and purity.

The beams wrapped themselves around the Tantabus and gave it the feeling of being burned by hot coals, which resulted in agonizing screams being let out. Once the light had cleared, Luna saw that the energy which the Tantabus had seized from her was leaking out. In the blink of an eye, she fired off a beam to reabsorb the energy. The Tantabus was greatly weakened at this point. Luna knew that the final blow would be a breeze since the power had been reduced. She looked at Flurry and they both nodded.

"Your goal was never meant to be.", said Luna as her horn lit up.

"You will never terrorize Equestria.", said Flurry as she charged her horn.

The two princesses fired off their beams in a way that they converged into one and struck the Tantabus where its heart would have been.

"NO!", cried the Tantabus as the energy neutralized its own power.

After 20 seconds of constantly blasting energy at the Tantabus, Luna and Flurry had completely neutralized the threat and destroyed the nightmarish creature. Letting out a sigh of relief, they parted ways and headed home after hugging and wishing each other the best for the rest of their life.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment