• Published 6th Apr 2024
  • 117 Views, 0 Comments

Wrath of the Tantabus - Robert Emerald Fountain



Luna's nightmarish creation returns with a vengeance.

  • ...
 0
 117

Luna's Disappearance

One evening in Silver Shoals, Celestia and Luna were about to go to sleep when the room suddenly became basked in an eerie violet light with white sparkles. Looking out the window, the two sisters saw a mass of violet light filled with sparkles similar to stars.

"What's happening?", asked Celestia in a state of worry.

Luna suddenly realized what she and her sister were seeing.

"This is impossible. I destroyed it when I forgave myself for what I did as Nightmare Moon.", said Luna with a shudder.

"Are you talking about that nightmarish creature you created and called the Tantabus?", asked Celestia.

"Yes."

Before either of the sisters could do anything, a stream of energy shot forth from the mass of light and smashed through the window, grabbing Luna by the horn. Celestia tried to use her magic to pull Luna back, but the Tantabus had other ideas. It released another blast and struck Celestia in the face, knocking her unconscious. When she woke up, Luna was gone. Knowing time was critical, Celestia sent a scroll to Twilight, detailing the situation.

**

Flurry Heart was visiting Twilight on vacation when the scroll came in the morning. After Twilight had read the message; she summoned Flurry to meet her as fast as possible.

"What seems to be the sudden problem, Aunt Twilight?", asked Flurry.

"Celestia is calling for help. Luna has been captured by something she thought was destroyed. Years ago, she created a nightmarish creature, called the Tantabus, to punish herself for her evil deeds as Nightmare Moon. We thought it had been destroyed, but a small piece has seemingly escaped and captured Luna.", Twilight explained.

"How come I never knew about this at an earlier time?", asked Flurry.

"This happened before you were born, Flurry. So it happened long before I had the idea to create a friendship school.", said Twilight.

Once Flurry agreed to help rescue Luna and stop the Tantabus, Twilight sent a reply to Celestia as Flurry Heart geared up and set off.