• Published 12th Mar 2024
  • 486 Views, 17 Comments

High King Dovahkiin next's adventure - DarkLord of Fire



The end of the age draws near and with it comes the new age of equines? Will they take the advice of a old dovah?

  • ...
5
 17
 486
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Haven't gotten to read this yet(hopefully soon)
But I wonder if there is any plans regarding Spike due to him being a dragon given the whole business with dragons Skyrim has?

11907648
yes there is plans, next chapter is more training both for spike and the sisters, idk about the mane 6, i'm planing on have the call for the new dragon lord to happen after. still got to think on it and be able to write it as i'm working, but i don't have any real time nor a chance to get down what i've been thinking on as i work.

11907916
Cool
Is Spike gonna learn any cool powers?

11907947
Yes, thoughts on teach him more element shouts and or spells from Skyrim, as well as twilight, since she is a major nerd and definitely won’t pass at a opportunity to learn.

11908181
That be so awesome.

Heck, I made a Argonian character in one playthrough with Skyrim I played that loves to use spells/Shouts and all kinds of weapons.
It was fun making crazy Enchantment stuff

Login or register to comment