• Published 6th Oct 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 15 Comments

Blink - Aetherlord_Ignus



Weeping Angels are invading Ponyville. Who better to fight them than Derpy and the Doctor.

  • ...
6
 15
 1,227

Chapter 2.

“Get in the TARDIS!” yelled the Derpy.
The 6 ponies and dragon ran into the blue barn. They suddenly stopped. The “TARDIS” was bigger on the inside. There was a vast chamber leading to other chambers. It the center of this chamber, there was a giant tower with a control panel around it. The Hooves family ran into the TARDIS, not caring about the size change.
“Doctor!” Yelled Derpy. “Start the TARDIS.”
“Allons-y!” Yelled the Doctor as he pulled some levers on the control console. The TARDIS began to make noise.
“Okay,” said the Doctor, “You guys are safe.”
“Bu..bu..bu..” Rarity stuttered.
“Oh right,” said the doctor “this is, The TARDIS!”
“The what?” asked Pinkie.
“TARDIS. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.”
“So it’s a time machine?” Said Twilight who was starting to get excited.
“Can travel through space too. I’m sorry guys, we haven’t met formally. My name is not John Smith, my name is Doctor Whooves.”
“Or just The Doctor,” said Derpy.
“And I’m not a pony.”
“Well, you’re equine enough.” said Twilight.
“I’m a Time Lord, the last of them, my home planet was called Gallopfrey.”
“Was?” asked Applejack.
“There was a war, a time war. The end result was both sides destroying each other. Me and this TARDIS are all that remains.”
“Well, technically, I’m a Time Lord. Just half though.” Said Dinky.
“Well then Doctor,” said Twilight “what are those pegasi.”
“Weeping Angels. The most feared hunters in the galaxy. They have the ultimate defense mechanism. They’re incredibly fast, but turn to stone when looked at.”
“We have to warn Ponyville!” yelled Rainbow Dash.
“I got that part covered.” Said The Doctor.
Whooves opened the door to the TARDIS and looked outside. They were floating over Ponyville.
“Citizens of Ponyville,” began The Doctor, “I have found out what those statues are.”
Some happy chatter was heard from the audience.
“And it isn’t a good thing. They are highly dangerous hunters called Weeping Angels, or Lonely Assassins. They’re as old as the universe, if not older. The Angels are incredibly fast, but their’s a catch. They’re “quantum locked”. When looked at, they turn to stone. So three rules everypony. One, don’t even blink. Two, anything that bears the picture of an Angel becomes an Angel, so no photos, and finally, an Angel can possess you if you look into it’s eyes. And don’t let the Angels touch you! The touch of an Angel will send you back in time so that you’ll on or before the date you were touched. They feed of potential energy. We’re going to find a way out of this so don’t panic.”
All the ponies ran to their houses and began to lock doors and windows.
“Okay,” said Whooves “They took that pretty well.”
“We need the Elements Of Harmony!” Said Twilight “We can use them to defeat the Angels.”
“The TARDIS could fly you to Canterlot, I just hope everypony can survive that long” said Derpy.
“Right,” said Dinky, who started to work the TARDIS.
The TARDIS began to vibrate.
“Okay, we’re here.” said Dinky.
“That’s impossible,” protested Pinkie “we we’re only moving for a few seconds.”
“It teleports.” Said Dinky rolling here eyes.

The ten of them walked out of the TARDIS and Into the hall were the Elements were kept. Spike tried the door and it was locked.
“Allow me.” Said the Doctor, holding the same metal rod that Dinky had in his mouth. A light on the end of it began to glow and there was a buzzing. The door unlocked. “How did you do that?” Asked Spike.
“Sonic Screwdriver,” Replied Whooves.
Spike opened the door, only to see a group of angels in the chamber.
“They followed us!” Yelled Rainbow, “Don’t blink!”
It was no use, the ponies soon had the horde of Angels so close to them, the next blink really would be death. Rarity blinked and was almost touched. Which Fluttershy didn’t like. Fluttershy started to shake in anger. A scowl appeared on her face.
“I’d take the Angels any day when she gets like this” said Applejack.
Fluttershy started to yell “Who do you think you are scaring my friends like that, huh? You really need to rethink your lives! Get out of here and don’t come back.” Fluttershy looked one in the eyes, she didn’t even get possessed. “Now go you jerks!” Fluttershy blinked and the angels started to run away.
“Well,” said The Doctor, “That’s effective.”

Each Pony grabbed there element, Trustworthiness, Laughter, Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty and Magic. The Angels had huddled together in a corner, scared of Fluttershy. The ten walked back to the TARDIS and The Doctor started it.

*********************
Ponyville was surviving, no one had been touched. even the Cutie Mark Crusaders had gotten their share of Angels meeting each others gaze and freezing forever. But the ponies couldn’t go on much longer. It was hard enough having people grouped so that someone was always looking at them, but no one wanted to leave there group and they were running out of rations. Some time later the Angels were invading the barricade put up by the ponies, and all was just about to be lost when A blue barn began to appear. Out stepped 6 ponies. 5 wearing necklaces and one wearing a tiara. The jewelry began to glow as well as the eyes of the pony wearing the tiara. There was a flash of light, and soon, all the angels were just piles of rubble.
“Great job!” Yelled Derpy. “And Twilight, here’s the mail I missed.”
Derpy handed her a letter. Twilight opened it and read it

Dear Twilight, I am traveling with The Doctor to investigate an Angel crisis and I won’t be able to deliver the mail toda...

“Derpy!” Yelled Twilight.
“Let’s go Doctor,” said Derpy.

Comments ( 14 )

I love you for making this!

Doctor Whooves? Derpy? Story based on the first Doctor Who episode I ever saw and what got me into Doctor Who in the first place?! :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

Liked and faved and I haven't read it yet! (will do so tomorrow, it's late here)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA :derpytongue2:

Has anyone ever thought that the Mayor would be a better companion than Derpy? I know Derpy is amazing but the Mayor just seems like a better choice.
I also agree with this guy>>1393471

1393504 D-Don't blink.... you blink and you're dead because they're so fast...

But wait... "the image of an Angel in its self becomes an Angel"...

You fool! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL! :pinkiegasp:

1394798 Don't worry, Fluttershy will stop it :flutterrage:

1395115 The Stare can combat even the Weeping Angels!... or Flutterrage. :scootangel:

Derpy and the Doctor. It had to be done.:derpytongue2:

fluttershy.... talk about a dux ex machina

1517102 And the angels thought the time crack was bad :flutterrage:

that should not have been so easy...

1521430 Well, every angel episode had a deus ex machina that made it see too easy.

1394798
And flutters can't stop us imagining them! :0

Login or register to comment