• Published 1st Jan 2024
  • 299 Views, 3 Comments

The Home That You Made - DATONETWIxDASHFAN



Twilight is drop off at the Temple of Spark and starts her new life with her new sisters/friends, as she learns about magic.

  • ...
11
 3
 299

Prologue: [=New Year/Start Of A Spark=]

"Mommy! Are we going to see the fireworks soon!?"

"Yes, yes... Just wait until it's dark, alright? It won't be long; just let me finish talking with Miss Celestia and her sister, Luna, alright?"

"Yessss..." The purple anthro unicorn child groaned before she went back to play with her rubber ball and bounced it on the small stone wall in front of her. She could see she was in a temple-like place, though not a very large one, as there were only a few people around, and they were all talking with adults at their booths, which was boring unless it was game one. The little girl is wearing a light purple kimono with white stars all over it and had short purple hair with a single tiny ponytail with a small silver bell tied in it, which jingled a bit as she bounced her ball and hummed. She kept playing with her ball, not listening to her mother talk with the temple owner, Celestia, who's wearing a white long jacket with golden trim and has long, colorful hair that's in a braid. It seems she's wearing a teal work shirt, tan dress pants, and white dress shoes. Her sister had left somewhere.

"Ah, you don't need to worry, Mrs. Sparkle; it's no problem for you to bring her here. Twilight will soon see this as her new home." Celestia told the mother, who smiled a bit.

Sparkle looked over at her daughter, still playing with her ball that she won at one of the booths at the Temple festival. "Still, I apologize; this is the first time I'm doing something like this. I know that my family hasn't been a part of the temple's family since the founding, but..." she looked up at the red sky, as night was coming.

Celestia put her hands on her old friend's shoulders, giving her a kind smile. "It's alright. I'm happy that you've brought your daughter here. I'm glad you have faith in me, my dear friend. It's for her future."

"Yeah... You're right, Celestia. Thanks. I'm glad we moved to Ponyville, despite the distance from the capital. I was worried, but seeing how you've improved things since you were made the head of the temple, it's amazing." reply Sparkle, looking over the temple and inside of it. Seeing the things that will help her daughter.

"I've done what I could; the Temple will protect your daughter. I promise you that. Say goodbye to her; you can go now. She will be safe."

She hugged her with tears in her eyes. "Thanks again, Celestia."

"You are welcome, my friend." Celestia told Sparkle and watched her friend walk to her daughter, who's looking over the temple. She knew she would keep her promise, and that the little girl would grow up with the knowledge that would help her survive the life she had ahead of her.

Twilight is still playing with her ball, but she saw her mom was coming over to her, so she stopped and looked up at her. "Mommy?"

"Twilight, it's time." Sparkle said as she kneeled down and hugged her daughter.

The small unicorn blinked, and then she felt a tear fall onto her cheek from her mother's eyes. She doesn't understand, but she hugged her mother back. After a few minutes, the mother lets go of her daughter and gives her a sad smile.
"You will be safe. This is for you and everyone. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a home or a shelter, but it's best if you're here." She said that before getting up, she gave Twilight a small purple dragon doll.

The little unicorn child watched her mother stepping back, and she noticed the two sisters walking over. They said something, but Twilight was too focused on her mother. The last thing she remembered was her mother leaving and the two sisters telling her that they'd look after her, and she's now a part of their family.

"Mommy, come back," the young unicorn whispered before looking down at the ground, tears forming in her eyes while she holds her stuff dragon harder. "Miss Celestia, where are we going?" The little girl asked, and as she was walking up the temple and entering the building, the youngest sister waited outside while she watched them go deeper into the building.

"This is a temple, Twilight. We will be keeping you here and raising you. You'll be safe here." Celestia told her, giving the warmest smile she could.

Twilight just looks up at her, confused, as she's being led further in.

"We will raise you and teach you everything you need to know. For the future, your future. Don't worry, this is where you belong. You'll be fine." Celestia said, patting her head, before opening a door and showing the young girl a room with six big beds and a lot of things inside. Celestia could see the other five children, wearing white pajamas, playing and talking with each other. "This will be your room, and we will come and get you in the morning. You can eat and sleep here. These girls will be your family. Your sisters, will be your friends to the very end. You'll be fine."

Twilight looks around the room and watches the five others look over and watch her, as she was left alone with the others, as Celestia went back up stairs.

"What's your name, big horn?" asked a rainbow-colored, short boyish hair and pink-eyed pegasus girl. She smirked as she noticed Twilight puffing her cheeks and hiding her horn with her stuff toy.

"T-Twilight... Twilight Sparkle." the young unicorn replied, a little annoyed by the comment on her horn.

The blue girl poked Twilight's horn and said, "Well, that's a weird name. My name's Rainbow Dash! I'm going to be the fastest flyer in the world!" She turned around, revealing her small, tiny wings.

Twilight saw her chance for her comeback. "With baby wings like that!?" she said, smirking, before the other girls started to laugh at her.

"Oh, shut up, big horn!" Dash said as she blushed red from embarrassment, her wings flapping hard.

A pink earth pony with a huge pink afro suddenly appeared between the two "Hehe, you're funny, Twilight! You'll be fun to have around! I'm Pinkie Pie; the white unicorn with pretty long purple hair with the glasses is Rarity; she's a bookworm!" pointed Pinkie, as Rarity gasped and showed the book was a fashion book. "That's Fluttershy; she's a scaredy cat." Pinkie pointed to the yellow pegasus girl with pink hair, hiding under the bed, as she was scared of everyone. "The orange, tough-looking earth pony with the blonde ponytail is Applejack, but I call her AJ." Pinkie said as she was hugging the orange girl who walked over, who blushed.

"W-What!? No fair, Pinkie! "Don't hug me!" Applejack said, pushing Pinkie away but failing as the earth pony tightened her hug.

"Heehee, nope~" Pinkie said, smirking at the earth pony.

Twilight looked around the room, finally seeing her bed with a white night gown on top of it. She grabbed it and looked at it. She never wore something like this before, but it looked cute.

Celestia returned with candy and juice. "Alright, girls! Who wants gummies and fruit punch!?"

All the girls started to yell for joy as they ran over to her and grabbed a piece of candy and a cup of juice.
Twilight looked up at her as she took a cup and drank it, noticing it tasted funny but good.

Celestia watched as everyone ate the gummies and finished the drinks. "Now, girls, this is Twilight Sparkle, and she'll be a part of our family." Celestia said, kneeling down to them and smiling.

The girls looked at Twilight before Pinkie jumped and hugged her. "Welcome to the family!" Pinkie said, hugging her tight as everyone laughed, and Celestia chuckled.

Dash walked over and poked her horn again. "So, you'll be joining us, big horn? Cool!" Rainbow Dash said, smirking, before Twilight pulled her tiny wings, making her yell out. "Hey! Quit pulling my wings, big horn!" Dash yelled out as she tried to get her wings away. The young unicorn laughed as she continued to pull her wings. Celestia smiled, but pulled them away.

"Now, girls, no fighting. You two need to get along." she said, looking at them as Twilight and Dash stuck their tongues out at each other. Celestia stood up and headed to the door. She looked at her watch and nodded. "It's getting late, so why don't you girls go to bed?" She watched as they all groaned with complaints before they got up and headed to their beds. She smiled as she watched the five girls get into their beds and put the covers over themselves, but she saw Twilight not wanting to change into her pajamas, as she wanted to see the fireworks.

"Mommy said she promised I'd see the fireworks." Twilight said, pouting a bit.

Celestia sighs a bit before smiling a bit. "Very well. Just change into your nightgown and take a quick nap. The fireworks won't start until a few more hours. We'll wake you up. Is that okay, Twilight?"

"Yay! Thank you, Miss Celestia!" Twilight said, jumping and quickly taking off her kimono and then putting the white night gown on. She got into her bed and covered herself up with her stuff dragon, smiling happily, before her eyes became heavy and seeing Celestia smile became a sad one. As she fell off into the dream world, Twilight could hear Celestia saying something. "You are our future. For the sake of this world and the next. We will take care of you." Twilight eyes slowly shut as lights filled the room and then darkness.


Twilight woke up, her eyes slowly opening, as she could hear Celestia calling out to her, telling her that she had a great nap, and the fireworks were starting.
Twilight quickly got up, ran out of the room, heading up the stairs and then went outside. Celestia and the others were waiting for her as they looked up at the night sky, filled with beautiful lights and colors.
Twilight looked up at the fireworks, amazed and happy, and she saw the other girls smiling, happy to be there.
Celestia smiled and looked down at Twilight, giving her a small smile. "Twilight, my dear. Starting today, you are a part of the Spark Temple family." She whispered, opening her hand, and magical energy appeared. "I'll teach you about magic. Would you like that?"

"Yes... Please teach me." Twilight said, looking up at her and smiling.

Celestia smiled back and patted her purple head. "Good, very good. Welcome, Twilight Sparkle. You are now my student, and soon, my daughter. I'll protect you and love you. Like they ordered me."

"Thank you, Mom." Twilight reply without realizing what she said.

"You're welcome, Twilight, my daughter." Celestia replied before the fireworks filled the air, and they all cheered and yelled.
Twilight's eyes were filled with light and hope as she saw the beautiful sight of the night sky and fireworks. She was happy, but she felt a warm hand grabbing her own. She turned and saw Dash, looking up at the fireworks, but then looking down at her with a smirk, and then at the others. Twilight looked over and saw Pinkie hugging AJ, laughing, as AJ tried to get away. Fluttershy was being carried by Rarity, as she was scared of the loud noise. Twilight could feel another hand holding hers, and she saw Celestia as she held her hand and looked down at her. The young unicorn smiled and nodded, and then they both looked back at the fireworks. Soon, they felt something shaking the land and stopping.

Dash pulled Twi horn and yelled, "HAPPY NEW YEARS! BIG HORN!"

Twilight yelled "LET GO OF MY HORN! TINY WINGS!!"

As the two yelled at each other, the others joined in, making fun of Dash and Celestia just watched, chuckling, before turning and watching the fireworks.

"Happy New Year! A new start to life. This will be the future. Your future—find that wonderful spark in your hearts. I'll keep you all safe!"

Author's Note:

Will continued this in the future. I really want to write this 8 chapter story but want to finish my current series first.

Comments ( 3 )

Congratulations on uploading the first new story of the year.

Your Cover is AI made?
Wow. Maybe you also can try free Chatgpt 4 at AiNovel.com (daily limit)

11826626
yes, its ai made like i said in the info box and no thanks. i'm staying away from those ai's(even the new video ai that i been seeing on twitter). using only art ai as its for me and my personal use.

Login or register to comment