• Published 4th Jan 2024
  • 81 Views, 2 Comments

The Thesis of Douball Down - Xtr3m3nuk3



Herein lies Douball Down’s final paper, written for his Historical Research course at Canterlot University. He tackles the greatest question around: what are the Princess' real names? He certainly thinks it’s the greatest, at least.

  • ...
 2
 81

Conclusion

This paper has taken me several moons to complete. No small part of this was the weeks of research, the various psychological breaks, and the acquisition of proper food for my new pet (and several nose plugs for myself). Finally, after all this time, I am confident that I have found the correct answer. Once this is published, I will present my findings to the Princesses, and finally hear the truth from the mouths of Celestia and Luna themselves.

Of course, if I’m right, then it should be just as valid to refer to them by their original names. Loyal readers, I present you with my conclusion. The true names of our Princesses, the two sisters who rose to bring down Discord at his worst, who have maintained harmony as well as Sun and Moon for over a millennium, are as follows:

Whitey and Eleanore

Author's Note:

After this was published, Discord's house burned down and he had to crash with the Princesses for a bit. They had terms. (That's the profanity from the tags)

Comments ( 2 )

A punchline you have to explain has issues, but some of that lies in my unfamiliarity with the relevant source material. This was a fun bit of scholarly shenaniganery. I just wasn’t the best audience for it.

11794001
Very fair. Thanks for reading!

Login or register to comment