• Published 18th Nov 2023
  • 1,863 Views, 152 Comments

CYOA: Next in Line - David Silver



Welcome to Equestria. We just need you to answer some questions about how and why you've visited before you can proceed. This should only take a moment.

  • ...
6
 152
 1,863

9

You reach a hand across the counter. "You look so overworked. Can you spare a moment to just talk?"

"We're already doing that," she cheerfully points out as if maybe you hadn't noticed.

"I mean without work in the way." You wave over her form. "You're a very cute pegasus."

Derpy bursts into giggles at that. "Aw, thanks!" She gives a little wave, blushing. "I appreciate that, but you're not even a pony. You are a whole other... everything."

She flicks her tail behind her through a gap in her chair. "Silly. Now, there's another visitor right behind you."

She throws her head to indicate the person behind you. "I should get to them. So let's make this fast. I don't mean to be rude, honest!" She coughs into a hoof. "I do have to ask one thing though, since it's come up. Are you asking out of a platonic desire for friendship, or is this more of a libidinous urge?"

She sounded like she was reciting a specific word she was instructed on there, rather than one she'd ever use organically. "I need to know."

You reply:
1) Platonic.
2) Libidinous.