• Published 18th Nov 2023
  • 1,863 Views, 152 Comments

CYOA: Next in Line - David Silver



Welcome to Equestria. We just need you to answer some questions about how and why you've visited before you can proceed. This should only take a moment.

  • ...
6
 152
 1,863

4

Pulling free a handgun, you direct it at Derpy's head. "This stops. I'm walking past you. Got a problem?"

Derpy squeals, backing away and knocking over her chair in one motion.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. It's just a few questions."

Even as she shivers like a leaf, you're busy getting out something a bit heavier. A nice solid semi-automatic rifle is what the situation calls for. "Everything in here get down."

You let off a few shots in the air to make sure they know you're deadly serious. "I'm headed for the door."

You can see the door, it's right there. People who finish being interrogated get to go through it.

You plan to be next, marching with purpose and glaring at anyone that crosses your path.

"Stop right--" You put a few bullets into the guard. One thuds into his armor, leaving a nice dent. The other two pierce blooded holes straight through his fuzzy form.

"No." As if you'd stop for some little fuzzball guard.

But you can't move. You can't shoot.

You're glowing, and some larger pony is approaching you.

"You have been found guilty," determines the dark blue alicorn. "And I will carry out the sentence." She tosses her head, sending your rifle flying away.

With a second sharp flick, she launches away your pistol, then a knife, and your other weapons one by one. "You are not welcome in Equestria. I send you back to the void you came from."

Luna ends the situation before any other ponies or other creatures can get hurt. Well, except you.

The end.
Return to the start?