• Published 18th Nov 2023
  • 1,863 Views, 152 Comments

CYOA: Next in Line - David Silver



Welcome to Equestria. We just need you to answer some questions about how and why you've visited before you can proceed. This should only take a moment.

  • ...
6
 152
 1,863

22

"Alright, pony it is." She smirks faintly. "My favorite. Now, you're not going down the tunnel behind the door." Agent Sweetie Drops rolls her eyes. "That's for normal people. It conditions anycreature into being a very happy little pony. On the plus side, it means no mental breakdowns."

She prods you at the hip. "But you're already on our side. You'll learn to pony the hard way, but it means you keep your identity intact." She flicks an ear back. "Technically, it means you'll always be a little alien, on the inside."

She shrugs. "Last chance, we can send you down the normal tunnel. If so, we'll scoop you up after you get there and settle in. If not, you take the back door."

She turns to look at a simple wooden door. "This one right here. You step through, you end up in S.M.I.L.E. HQ. I'll be your boss. You'll learn how to operate as a pony and beat bad things up to keep everypony else safe. Fun, right?"

What about other humans that need Sweetie giving interviews?

"Time is strange in here." She rolls her eyes. "I'll be back just in time. I always am. So, which'll it be? Go in full pony, or keep that human brain in a new fuzzy skull?"

She leans forward at you. "Most don't get that option. We reward those who risk their all for Equestria."

You:
1) Take the tunnel.
2) Hop into S.M.I.L.E. HQ.