• Published 18th Nov 2023
  • 1,864 Views, 152 Comments

CYOA: Next in Line - David Silver



Welcome to Equestria. We just need you to answer some questions about how and why you've visited before you can proceed. This should only take a moment.

  • ...
6
 152
 1,864

24

"What about me, you ask?" Fleur says in her melodic voice, batting her long lashes. "Well, I was but a simple pony back in my belle village. I had no grand ambitions beyond the next meal or dance."

She swirls the wine in her glass, gazing wistfully. "But destiny, she had other plans. I found I had a certain...skillset that was needed here." Fleur winks, eliciting a blush.

"I enjoy the arts - music, painting, poetry. Anything beautiful." She levitates over a record, placing the needle down with care. Soft violin strains fill the cozy room.

"And pleasures of the flesh, but done with taste." Fleur traces a hoof down your arm. "Life is to be savored, n'est-ce pas? But enough of me." She leans in, her floral scent enveloping you.

"Tonight is for you. So tell me..." She nibbles your ear. "What desires have you locked away, yearning to be freed? I am here to grant them. There is no judgment, only joy within these walls."

The record spins, music swirling hypnotically. Fleur awaits your response, her half-lidded eyes drinking you in. What will you share in this confidence? The night stretches before you, full of possibilities limited only by your imagination.

You:
1) Want to know more!
2) Well, since she's offering...