• Published 21st Nov 2023
  • 1,574 Views, 188 Comments

He's a Vampire - Gormless Wheaton



'Eternity is wasted on hatred, Mr. Harlow. For try as we might, immortality slips away, and we're left with only our shame.'

  • ...
14
 188
 1,574

Don't let this distract you(Not Canon)

Author's Note:

Not canon, unless you want it to be.


"Martin, you ass!" I called with a groan as I struggled up to a sitting position.

"Shit, that was supposed to kill you," Martin called from up on the ledge, kneeling with his elbows resting on his knees.

"So that was on purpose! You broke my phone!" I tossed the shattered device across the room.

"Mighta been. Snitches get stitches," he said plainly. Couldn't argue with that. "Guess I gotta come down there to finish the job."

I shot him a smug angry glare.

"Jokes on you! You can't kill Dracula!" He frowned at my declaration, and his eyes lit up.

"You wanna bet?" He stood and disappeared back over the ledge.

"What are you doing?"

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp, Stomp

My eyes went wide. I had made a grave error.

"No.. no! NO!" I cried, throwing my arms up to shield myself.

"FROM THE TOP ROPE!" He announced, leaping from the ledge.

"NOT THE TOP ROPE!" I begged to no avail.

Martin fell six stories, and delivered a People's Elbow with absolutely flawless perfection into my sternum, killing me instantly.


"My god!" The Longhorn sorcerer leading the ritual cried, being the only one able to recover from the sight before them. The rest had either collapsed in horror, or fled the room. "He's killed him! God as my witness, he is broken in half!"