• Published 20th Aug 2023
  • 450 Views, 5 Comments

A Purple Thorned Rose - SuperMuskett



Waluigi in Ponyville... that's bound to go swell

  • ...
2
 5
 450

Homely

Upon watching Fluttershy walk in through the door, he followed in suit, having to duck under the doorframe due to his sheer stature being much taller than the architecture had planned for, he looked around, taking note of the rather cosy and inviting interior design as he strolled through the kitchen, he was thankful that the ceiling was high enough for him to stand, not fully as there were lamps and bird houses littered across the ceiling, but at least he wasn't crawling along the floor.

"And this is my home, I'm aware it isn't much but it's everything me and my animals really need... I-is there anything I can get you?"

She asked, rubbing her neck with her hoof as she watched him glance about, looking at the different pieces of furniture and decoration that were laid out, despite him not having said anything, she assumed he would be judging her, though she typically got that feeling around new people in general.

"Eh, it looks alright, I can't say I expected anything else, I like it."

Waluigi stated rather bluntly as he stepped into the kitchen to grab an apple out of a bowl, rubbing it against his shirt before taking a bite out of it, he was definitely hungry as him and Wario typically didn't spend much on food, mostly because his brother was a little too stingy with their money to the point of never really spending it, plus, the apple tasted... sweeter than normal.

"Mmm~ Where did you get this from, this tastes great."
He asked, she couldn't have just bought it from somewhere, there's only so good store bought apples can be even if they are fresh.

"Oh, my friend Applejack gave them to me, she runs an apple farm with her family!~"
She responded rather light heartedly as she would rest on the couch, simply observing the man as well as the comical flair added to all of his movements and expressions, it's almost as if he jumped straight out of a cartoon.

"You all have really weird names don't you? Fluttershy... Applejack... What else?"

He asked quizzically, calling out the rather strange theme to their names, however Fluttershy simply didn't quite understand what he meant, though his name did seem quite different so she partially understood his confusion from living in a different place.

"Well, our names are all sort of like that, and to possibly help answer your question, I am in a group of 6 friends who are like myself but they're much less... shy than I am..."

With everything he had heard thus far, he seemed somewhat intrigued with these friends of hers and inherently wanted to hear more about them, he wanted to know what kinds of people would get along with someone so... reserved to put it lightly.
"Tell me more."

"W-Well there is Applejack who I already told you about, she owns an apple farm along with her brother Big Macintosh, her little sister Apple Bloom and her grandmother Granny Smith, the best way I can describe them is that they are very... "Country" I suppose, Yee-haw sort of thing"

She said rather quick, she was explaining it pretty poorly yet the point was still getting across to him, Waluigi grabbed a piece of paper and started writing the names down because he was absolutely bound to forget them eventually, nodding his head every now and then so she would keep talking.

"Uh, then there's Pinkie Pie, and she is Ponyville's resident Party Planner, its a rather... unconventional job but I would be remised to say she didn't do a perfect job every single time, no matter the time, place or pony, she is ready to throw the best party you've ever had in your life!~"
She said, getting a little more into the explanation than she had intended going into it

Waluigi simply thought to himself "Wish the people back at home would throw me a party, let alone even acknowledge when it's my Birthday", he never tried to be a downer but it was somewhat expected that no one in the mushroom kingdom, besides his brother truly knew more about him besides the fact that he was related to Wario.

"Next is Rarity, she knows everything, and I mean everything when it comes to fashion, she owns her very own boutique in Ponyville as well as in Canterlot and Manehatten, she's a super successful business pony and she's just as generous to every pony she meets!~"

Waluigi seemed somewhat interested in this "Rarity" she had mentioned, Waluigi was always one to prefer style and glamour over anything else, often bringing roses to sporting events simply to show off to the crowd, so far he had no complaints about what he was hearing.

"Uh... up next is Twilight Sparkle, she is sort of the leader of our group and she is one of the 4 princesses who-"

"PRINCESS!"

Waluigi promptly yelled out after choking on his apple slightly

"Wha- What the hell do you mean Princ-"

"I'll get there in a second~"

She put a hoof to his chest as he was now sitting cross-legged on the floor Infront of her
"As I said, Twilight is one of the 4 Princesses of Equestria, She likes to read books and keep up with her academic knowledge, she is known as the "Princess of Friendship", she was elected the title after proving herself along side me and the rest of our friends, we've uh.. saved the world about a dozen times~"

His jaw hung open as he was hearing this, Fluttershy, this random pony he had just met was one of the 6 saviours of the world? He couldn't believe it.

"And finally there's R-"

CRASH

"RAINBOW DASH!"
Fluttershy yelled out in fear as her front door was broken open, Waluigi looked up after covering his face from debris and he saw another Pegasus standing on top of the door, which had been knocked off of it's hinges, she had a cyan coat as well as flowing rainbow hair.

"Flutters, where the heck have you been, you told me you would come and help me train about an hour ago?"

Rainbow Dash said rather loudly at her before looking over in Waluigi's direction, she tilted her head and waved her hoof.
"Uh... and you are?"

"Not exactly a good first thing to say to someone new, Hi, I'm Waluigi, I showed up near your friends house and I-"

"Alright I don't really care, come on flutters, we've got to go!"

She said abruptly, cutting him off before grabbing Fluttershy's arm and leading her towards the open hole that was previously her front door.

"O-Okay uh, Mister Waluigi, make yourself at home, i shouldn't be too lo-"
She managed to get out before Rainbow sped off faster than anything he had ever seen, moving faster than a speeding Bullet Bill!

He slumped down on the couch, bored as now he had no one to talk to... besides maybe the rabbit who was sitting across the room from him.

Comments ( 2 )

11674044
It's not, it's just a funny thought i had, he does have a long neck so it's not impossible, also ty for the compliment!

Rather interesting crossover, have to say you've done it rather well so far. Great job on it hope to see more.

Login or register to comment