• Published 25th Jun 2023
  • 125 Views, 2 Comments

Recess: Roxas2017 style - SagwaisAwesomw



Follow the adventures of Recess, in Ben Cownie's style!

  • ...
 2
 125

The Break In

There was a place that looked like a school. It had a playground that cartoon characters liked hanging out. This was called "Cartoonland School".

In the cafeteria, Edna Kappernel was serving lunch to a group of cartoon characters. Dongwa Miao found out that it was pancakes.

"PANCAKES!?" he snarled. "I'm a cat, and pancakes are bad for cats!"

"Yeah, I don't like pancakes either." agreed Rainbow Dash.

"At least you can have shrimp at the Magistrate's palace in China." said Bart Simpson.

"It at least is healthier for cats." Twilight Sparkle agreed.

Then Dongwa had a michevious idea. "I know!" he exclaimed. "Let's go to the cafeteria kitchen to find good food!"

"Good idea, Dongwa!" Homer Simpson declared, not knowing it indeed wasn't.

"Come with me!" said Dongwa. "We're going in!" He raced into the cafeteria kitchen and was about to get the good food, when suddenly....

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" screamed a woman's voice at the top of her lungs.

Dongwa turned to see. It was Tai-Tai. "Oh, Tai-Tai." he muttered. "Nice to meet you."

"So, Dongwa, you're getting food from the cafeteria kitchen!" snapped Tai-Tai.

Later, Tai-Tai was announcing the news of Dongwa's mishap.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the school! This cat has been enjoying breaking school rules! First, he ruined Discord's papers with ink! AND NOW THIS! He has been sneaking food from the cafeteria kitchen when HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO!" She paused for a moment. "What shall I do with the cat this bad!? Say! I have a idea! For his punishment, no recess!"

Everyone gasped at this.

"OH NO!" screamed Homer. "Why did she give him no recess!? And why doesn't she just tear out his soul!?"

Dongwa was frightened. "Oh dear! Not detention!"

"TOO LATE!" Tai-Tai snapped. "This is your own good."

...

A little later, Twilight, Homer, Rainbow and Bart went to see Dongwa, who was in detention.

"Psst! Dongwa!" Bart whispered.

"Hi guys." Dongwa said nerviously.

"Why are you doing in detention?" asked Bart.

"Just doing fine, except for one thing..." Dongwa paused for a moment and then snapped out in fear. "GETMEOUTOFHERE!"

Bart was horrified. "Dongwa, calm down!"

"CALM DOWN!? I COUNTED 13 TABLES AND DETENTION IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! DID YOU HEAR ME!? I'VE! COUNTED! 13! TABLES!"

"Don't worry, Dongwa." confronted Rainb0w. "We're with you, kitty."

"And as soon as we'll get you out-" said Bart. "-you'll enjoy recess out here, as usual."

Just then, Tai-Tai arrived. "What are you guys doing here!?" she snapped.

"See ya." Bart declared as he and the others left Dongwa.

"YOU GUYS! COME BACK!" screamed Dongwa at the top of his lungs before sobbing hysterically.

"Poor Dongwa." muttered Bart. "He's really upset in there."

"A toon without Recess, son, it's horrible for words." agreed his dad.

"Maybe we can bust him out so he can have Recess." said Rainbow.

"That might be a good idea, Rainbow." said Twilight. "But based on my judgement, we'll fail."

"Hey, I have a idea!" Homer said. "Let's go ask Hun-Hun!"

They went to see Hun-Hun, the orange tabby cat.

"Oh, dear Hun-Hun!" moaned Homer. "Our friend has been thrown into detention, and we can't think about what we do!"

"Considering the bumblebee-" said Hun-Hun. "-he's alone, but with his fellow bees, he becomes a swarm and enjoys honey."

"What does it mean?" asked Rainbow.

"Don't you see, Rainbow? We're the bee!" exclaimed Homer. "We can't save Dongwa alone. But if we have someone help us..."

"Well, she meant to get the other toons to help." said Twilight. "If everyone works together, it'll be a success!"

"Well let's go everyone!" exclaimed Rainbow.

"Thank you, Hun-Hun!" said Homer as he and the others left.

A little while, Dongwa's friends were talking with Mario and Luigi.

"So, you-a want us to dig-a into the lunch-a room and bust-a Dongwa out, so he-a can have recess?" asked Mario.

"Yeah." Bart replied. "It's the right size."

"Neat-a!" said the brothers.

"See I told you were great!" Bart declared.

Luigi noticed that Mario is digging something he wasn't expecting.

"HEY-A MARIO! YOU'RE DIGGIGNG THE WRONG-A WAY!" he snapped.

"Are you- insane!?" snapped Mario. "This is-a the way to-a Discord's office!"

The arguement between the two Mario brothers led to a fight with their shovels.

"I guess they're not helping us." Bart thought.

"Not in a million years I think." muttered Rainbow.

Later, the four went to the swing area where a group of people were chanting "SWING!" over and over. A yellow pegasas was swinging on the swings.

"As you know, this pegasas is always a swinger and off to adventures like she imagines. Her name is Fluttershy."

"Certainly, dad." replied Bart. "Do you think she'll help us?"

"Sure."

Suddenly, Fluttershy flew off the swings with a scream of fear and crashed.

Homer still hoped. "As soon as he gets back from the nurse."

Later they went to the place where Devious Diesel, Class 40 and D199 worked.

"I cannot believe we had to talk to the diesels." grumbled Bart.

"Trust me." Twilight said. "All we do is to greet them politely."

"Well, maybe we'll suceed." said Homer hopefully.

They went up to the diesels.

"Greetings, diesels." said Twilight. "We've come from the land of cartoons."

But the diesels weren't impressed.

"What shall we do, Diesel?" asked Class 40.

"LET'S RUN THEM OVER!"

Homer was frantic. "RUUUUUUUUN!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. And everyone ran off.

Later, they decided to meet King Jet-Jet.

"Boy, I don't wanna see him." Homer groaned.

"Dad, Jet-Jet's the king of the playground if he's gonna help us."

Rainbow was growing impaitent. "HE BETTER HELP US OR IT'LL BE TOO LATE!"

"Listen, Rainbow!" scolded Bart. "Let me do the talking." He turned to the gray alley cat. "Oh, great King Jet-Jet! We've found out that Dongwa is thrown into detention by Tai-Tai and we need your help!"

At first, Jet-Jet didn't know that Dongwa's friends were there and was busy doing something else.

"Hey, hey, get that idiot out of my sand!" he demanded to SpongeBob and Patrick.

SpongeBob and Patrick grabbed Eric Cartman and took him away.

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" screamed Cartman. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

Homer spoke to Jet-Jet. "Yeah, we do need your help."

Jet-Jet turned and looked at Dongwa's friends. "Oh, hey, what's up?"

Twilight spoke again. "Dongwa was caught by Tai-Tai, and we need to bust him out."

"Um, sure. I may be a tough bully, but at least am no harm". He turned his attention to all around him. "TOONS OF THE PLAYGROUND! DONGWA SHALL BE SAVED!"

"YAAAAAAAAAY!" shouted everyone.

As everyone was working together, the Recess theme played.

As the gang headed to the cafeteria room-

"THE DOOR IS JAMMED!" shouted Rainbow.

"Stand back!" said Twilight. "I've got a can of hot tomato surprise!" She opened the can, and threw the sauce to the door, melting the jammed part.

It was a long job, but at last, Dongwa made it out of the cafeteria room.

"I'M FREE! Free free free!" he shouted.

Bart was surprised. "Dongwa, what are doing out here!?"

"And what are you guys doing in there!?" snapped Dongwa.

"Hey that's my question too!" said Tai-Tai. "Just you know, you'll find out that Recess is gonna be over in 5 seconds. Five...four...three...two...ONE!" She laughed maniacally.

Dongwa was frantic. "No....no....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Later at the end of the day, Dongwa and his friends were on their way home to their universes.

"Well, Dongwa." said Bart. "We tried our best."

"We're sorry it was too late." added Rainbow.

"That's alright." said Dongwa. "You did great on your try. You're all my friends."

"Thanks, Dongwa." Bart replied.

At least, Dongwa will have recess tomorrow.

Comments ( 2 )

No Kindergartener tribe?

I filled the Diesels for them.

Login or register to comment