• Published 9th Feb 2023
  • 330 Views, 4 Comments

EG: Bleach - Kamen rider accel 2



There is the human world where everyone is unaware of the possibility of what to happen. But there is a world where souls live and are at war

  • ...
5
 4
 330

Episode 2: My New Job

In the morning time at the Sentry clinic. There was peace as the morning sun rose over the place. There was no trouble or anything happening right now.

"GOOOOODDDDD MOOOORRRRNIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG FLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSHHH!!!! A yell was heard as soon as another yell was heard of pain.

"GAHHHHH!!!" Flash cries were heard from his room.

Did I say peaceful morning. No I meant painful morning at the Sentry clinic. Right now in Flash room the boy in question was holding his stomach in pain as his uncle was on the floor with a bum on his head."Dang it old man. Can't you greet me the morning peacefully for once." Flash muttered through the pain but soon realized something."What the? Old man shouldn't you be in bed right now!"

"Why would I be in bed. I just got up this morning?"

Flash looked to see him alright a d there were no scars or anything on him. He quickly got up and ran out to see if his sisters were alright or not.

Flash was standing slack jaw seeing the giant hole that was made in his house front."Man, Can't believe that we had a car accedent last night. We didn't even hear the Truck coming in." Rin said examined the scene.

"We were in deep sleep, So we may have missed this. You know your quite a heavy sleeper right."

While they all talked and went inside, Flash was still standing outside and was looking at the hole in the wall.'What in Kami happened hear! The last thing I remember was.. was...' Suddenly the memory of last night start to come back to him.'T-Thats right! Last night me and the others were attacked by the Monsters from last night. I remember it destroying our place and attacking the others. Then the girl try to. Wait The Mysterious girl. The one who claimed she was a Death God. Where the heck is she?! Was I.. was I only imagining things or, No. The whole is hear and so aswell as the last night marks.' He mentally thought as he looked to see the marks that were maid during the fight."So that mean, What happened last night, was all real."


Flash ran towards the school area as he was trying to reach in time. His mind was still in that thought about last night. As he couldn't help but feel something was off about him. Something felt strange inside him, But he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

As he ran he stopped near the place where the girl spirit was. But she wasn't there what so ever."Huh, Hey Meme you hear?" No answer."Where are you? Did those hooligans came back to bother you again."

There was still no answer. He looked to see the bottle was still there and there was no damage to it, Even the Flower was ok."Where could she be right now."

"It's our job as Shinigami to guide the spirit to the after life."

Those words still rang in his head.'Could she have done something to her. She told me she was a Shinigami.'


The school bell rang as students just were heading to there Classes. The Rainbooms were on there way to there classes while chatting around."I keep telling you. The Chocolate sauce is best with eggs in the morning."

"While it's good with toasts or Bread. How in Celestia does it board well with Eggs in the morning. Your just running your own food!" Applejack argued with pinkie.

"It's science silly. Everyone know that by now."

"As a fellow scientist. I don't actually believe this. That just dispatch the spices and the Salt of the Eggs putten in it. When you use Chocolate sauce it will evaporate the spice taste of it." Twilight argued.

"Eggactly" pinke said happily not getting the answer well. They all singed as they are used to this kind of behaviour in it." Anyone knows what classes I got to go today? I forgot what they were." She asked them.

"I got it." Twilight told as she took out the school sheet out of her bag. But as she took a side turn she bumped into someone making her fall down."Ow."

"Oh, Sorry about that." She looked to see Flash standing there."Didn't mean to bump into you like that."

Twilight didn't know what to say as she looked at the boy in question gaze."Well, I'll be off then."

"HEY! JUST A DARN MINUTE THERE BUSTER!" Rainbow dash came Infront of his face."You really aspect to just walk away like that!"

"I do that to you all the time. What the difference then." Flash said.

"That's different!"

"Your right... She a girl so I need to help girls then."

*BANG*

The girls didn't know what happened. One minute the blue hair teen was talking. The next thing they knew he was flung back and hit the wall. Leaving a impact behind as he twitched a bit. They look to see Rainbow dash as her fist was smoking and her eyes were burning with rage.

Pinke tapped Sunset shoulder as she was also shocked."Hey Sunset. Did you guys switch powers. Cause It looks like she received Apple jack strength. And Flash is still standing, Or more like twitching from the strike." But Sunset could only look with shock on the display of strength.


XXXXXX BLEACH XXXXXX


In the roof of a building top. Rukia was sitting on the palace as she looked at the city. Right now she was in a bit of trouble as her inner spirit energy had completely left her. Now she only had about half of 10% left in her to defend her self with.

She taught back on how the human teen was able to combat the hallow and his zanpakuto. It was the longest zanpakuto she have ever scene. How much power did he had that she couldn't even see it."Yo, Pretty lady. You there or not." She looked to see a strange man in a blue kimono and was carrying a staff on his back."You! Your the one from last night."


Flashback

Rukia looked at the new shinigami teen as he battle with the hallow. And sat eti say she was shocked then ever."Masaka! I was attending to only give him half of my power to work with. Not give him my entire supply." She shouted but Flash was to busy Fighting the hallow to even care.

He slashed the more opened areas as he dissected the hollow arms and two of its legs making the hallow give out a roar of agony,"Don't even think that you'll get off easy. You attacked my loved ones and hurt the innocent people around the place. Especially the souls around hear! So dint even think I'm gonna go easy on you. You Piece of shit!" Flash roared as he delivered one final slash cutting the hallow in half from the middle. He got back up to see the hallow disintegrated.

Rukia looked at the scene with a surprise look. He took down a hallow with ease as he didn't even went through the training methods that was taught to her. She looked at him as he put the sword behind as the moon light shined on him. For a second his image was replaced by another person who looked a bit more big and had red hair."Wh-Who, Who are you, Flash Sentry." She asked no one in particular.

"That's a bit of mystery." Rukia jumped from the sudden voice as she yelped. She looked to see a man in a blue kimko and had orange hair. He also hold a staff on his back and had wore sandals."The kids gonna be a bit of pain in the ass in the coming days. So it's wise to just train him then."

"What?"

"Oh, Hold on a second there." He told as he suddenly disappeared in a blur and was now behind Flash. Before the teen could even see him or sence his presence He was hit on the back by the man's staff as he soon lost consciousness and fell down."Sorry kid. Can't let you remember this for now. Can't be safe then sorry." He sheephsly told.

Rukia looked a bit baffled on why he did this."Oi! Why the heck did you knock him out like this?" She demanded. The Man wasn't all that bothered by this."Hah, Just needed to be sure. And also don't want anyone else to be finding out about this. You know, The neighbours could wake up." He answered.

"But still. Who the heck are you! How did I not sence you or anything?"

"That's gonna be explained later on. For now let's just deal with this and we'll talk in private then. I don't like repeating self."

Flashback end


"So now that one mess is been dealt with. Can you tell me now, On who you are and why were you there? You don't look like a soul reaper or anything." Rukia asked the strange man.

"Oh ok. So I'll start by introducing my self. The names Shinto Basaka. And of who I am.. that's gonna be a secret for now." Shinto told making Rukia gain a tick mark over hear head."But rest assured that I mean you no harm my friend. I'm mostly hear for a reason."

"And what reason is that?" Rukia suspiciously asked. She still had her guard up."My reason.. Is I can't tell." He casually told making her fell down in anime style."THEN WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER TO TALK TO ME!" She yelled.

Shinso laughed at that a bit."Gomen, Gomen. But, Theres a reason for me being hear and that is to see the progress of the kid. And someone else." His voice got serious making Rukia look at him."I'm just hear for seeing the kid if his prepared for the coming danger. There's gonna be hell lose one that day comes. So he and all better be prepared for it."

"Is it another hallow?" Rukia asked in worry as she heard the news. But he shook his head." No, it's something else. I don't know what it is but I had a vision of it as it came and caused havoc in the soul society and the human world. What ever it is... Is deadly then I can imagine." Rukia now felt dread as she heard this."Then I have to report this to the soup society captain then. They need to be prepared for this, if not then who knows."

She took out a old cell phone with a bunny key chain and start to type into it."You do that. But also I have to tell you this rukia. Prepare the kid for that and what ever you do. Dint let him find out about this conversation or anything else yet." He told making her stop."Why? And why am I need to see the kid again. I just need to recover my powers and then I'll be on my way out of hear. I can erase the memory of his and he'll bever have to find out about this."

"That's where your wrong. Flash is needed in this fully. I fully don't know what but I know this that the kid was there in my vision." Shinso told."He'll be a major key to this and I can't let you just stop him."

"But what do I do." Rukia asked in confusion and distress." I only wanted to give him half of my power and he got all of it. And the strange thing is that I never scene a that large type of sword of his."

"Praising."

"Not the time!" She yelled in embarrassment and anger as he cheeks were red."While I understand that. I just need you to do one thing and one thing only." Rukia got close to what he's gonna say.

"Make Flash into a full time Soul Reaper."


"You really had to make that joke didn't you Bro."

Flash was sitting in his chair at his class as he was taking with his two best friends Ringo and Brawly. They just saw there best friend come in and had a black eye and his cheek sour a bit. They didn't needed to think much when he just said it was rainbow dash.

"What it's true you know. If she can't handle it then why not be more girly then a boy." Flash told as he nursed his bruises." I swear she just hiding it so she can't say she's Gay or so."

"Dint let her hear you or you'll be missing some teeth bro." Ringo said with a chuckle."By the way, We heard your house had got hit by a truck. You doing ok and your family."

"... Yeah, we are doing alright. We were just to much in a sleep state that we didn't know what fully went wrong." Flash told. While half of it was true he still couldn't fully grasp if it was or not."Uncle and my siblings were fine as they didn't get injured as well as me. The driver thought got away."

"Well, Hole you guys fix it all well. But Anyway I got good news!" Brawly said in excitement toon."Hope your not to busy a few nights buddy! Cause I just got our self some scores of a life time!" He dramatically stated.

Flash just had a plan look as he watched his friends say."let me guess, Is it a mixer again?" He asked a bit annoyed."Yes it is buddy! I meet a girl a few days ago and she says that she'll call her two sisters in the mixer. Isn't that great then we get to score two more chicks with her!"

"What makes you think we got a chance with them? They could be tricking you know." Flash said.

"No they won't! I grunty you this. One you'll meet them you'll be amazed by this! So how about it! We don't go out much often bro and this can be the perfect time to do just that!" Brawly insisted but Flash had a bit more doubts but he did make a good point on the hanging out part.

"Fine, I'll think about it and text you how s that."

"VICTORY!" Brolly cheered at his friends answer. Flash could nearly sign in defeat. The bell rang as the next teacher came in to class. This is gonna be a boring time.


"Hah~*sign*" Flash let out a tired breath as he had to take all the lectures the teacher gave him. It was tiring him out as the teacher called him to answer the question and no one else. It was like he was out to get him or what. But his mind was kinda somewhere else."How the heck did that happened?"

His mind went back to the night as he remembered the monster that attacked his home and his family. He remembers the girl coming to the aid and him becoming a shinigami of some sorth. Yet he still couldn't believe it. He checked his hands and could remember him holding the blade up close in them." You seem to be in some place else."

"Gah!" He yelled in fright as he looked to see the girl who helped him standing there as her back was on the wall and had her arms crossed."We meet again there Flash sentry. How are you doing?"

"How am I? That's something you had to ask. What I want to know is how you made my family and others think a truck hit our house when it actually was the hallow thing you said. Attacked our house!" He yelled at her accusingly.

"I had my ways. You dont have to worry thought. If your family even found or remember about the Hallow they be in a state of panic. We shinigami work in secret and have to handle the after life of the dead. No human being needs to know about our existence." Ruike explained as she looked at him."It's like your fantasy stories that you make of us."

"Ok but why are you hear then. Shouldn't you be, I don't know. Doing your job or anything else." Flash asked. She signed as she got up straight."That's the problem. I fully can't go do that. Since last night, You remember dont you."

He recalled the event and now know why."It's your soul power isn't it." He said hitting the nail."That's right. When you absorbed the my spiritual energy you took a lot of it leaving me with only 10 percent of my power. Because of that I can only be invisible to the human eye and can only harm the hallow in less effect not fully." She revealed to him. Flash was soon not gonna like the next thing she then spoke."Which is why I want to make a deal with you."

"A... Deal?"

"That's right, Since my spiritual energy is recovering from before as it's not fully gone. I want you to take my mental of shinigami for a while tile I recover completely." She stated."Before you refuse or anything. It's just for a while till I can just get my powers back that's all."

"How can I believe that your telling the truth" he accused her as she bit her lips. He can't trust her but she had to make the tuff call."Listen. I know you just meet me yesterday and you have your own life around hear. But I really need your help in this. Your the only one who has the highest power of spiritual energy inside you since you become a shinigami yesterday. With that you can be able to do the work easy."

"Listen I don't want to say it but I refuse to do so!" Flash sternly stated." While I get your in a tuff state but I dint want to do anything that involves this mumbo jumbo things. So do me a favour and get someone who is more suited for this to work for you." He gave her his answer."So bye bye." He up and left.

She sighed as he refused this but she had to now do this the hard way."I'm sorry then. Guess I going the hard way then." She put on left hand fingerless red glove with a blue flame design and ran at him suddenly. He looked back to see her as he went in and gave a strike, Before he even know what happened his soul was separated from his body as his soul was in his previous soul reaper form.

"W-W-what! What the hell do you just Do!" He yelled seeing his body on the ground and him flying over it."Why is my body down there and why is my soul flying over it!"

"Relax, Your fine, Right now your soul has just been disconnected from your body." She explained.

"How is this Fine!" he yelled."How is any of this is fine."

"Just relax, Your just separated from your body and all nothing to worry. You can enter back with no problem or so. Is just temporary thats all." Flash heard this and signed in relief as he atleast can go back."Now you fallow me, It's something I gotta show you." She picked up his body and went on to another direction. Flash couldn't really not follow but she has his body so he can only do so.


XXXXXX BLEACH XXXXXX


Meanwhile Twilight was sitting at her bed room as Rainbow Dash as with her. She needed help on her home work so she asked her to help.

"Dang, Maths is the hardest subject you can't even get to imagine what it's even saying." Rainbow dash wined.

"It's not that hard you know."

"That's cause you always a geek in this stuff you know that." Rainbow accused."Hah, If only the sports could be a chapter then I'll ace it with ease."

"We both know, Mostly me is that you throw a fit of you lose." Twilight stated before rainbow can argue."Go ahead Rainbow, dog your own grave." She just shut up with a huff. Twilight giggled at her friends behaviour but soon got something on her mind."Hey rainbow, I wanted to ask you something."

"Is it about pinke pie then no, She's always been like this from the start." Rainbow simply stated.

"No, It's about the boy, Flash Sentry." When she said his name her friends mood got a bit down."How do you know him and why is he.. you know like that?"

Rainbow dash was quite for a moment as she think of answering."Flash and I as you know are neighbours since childhood. When I moved hear and got to a new start. I got in to a dojo to learn self defense and Fighting. There I meet the peep squeak there. He was very much shy around and a bit on the edge. When I bet him in the ring he cry a lot as he got hurt a little. But, when his mother came in to get him. He'll always put on his brave face as he didn't wanted her to see him cry." She explained as her toon got a bit somber."I called him Mother's boy as he always ued to relie on her. Even when he was felling down a bit."

"Wait, You said 'used to' as in past tense. Does that mean?"

"Yeah, On one fateful day. He lost his mother in an accident." Twilight was shocked to hear this as she covered her mouth."His father lost his life when Flash was still a toddler and his siblings were still young. So they both couldn't remember him much. But there mother was the only one they could remember there whole life. Even me." She said with sadness."From that day, Flash became a different person and was always gotten into a bit of trouble. But I was there to get him out of it or to."

"So, He's just like me then." Twilight diad looking down."Both of us lost someone important to us. Both of us are still suffering from this "

"But you still are standing right." Rainbow said."Even if you feel down a bit and think you have lost. Just get back up and keep on doing it again till you make it work. That's what I always do. And besides you have us to help your back no matter what happens." She reassured her friend.

"Wow, Didn't know you have that much wisdom in you rainbow dash." Twilight joked."Hey I take offence to that you know!" Both then laughed soon.


Finally reaching the place. The two were now standing in the playground as it was empty. Flash was confused by this."Why the heck did you brought me hear? There's no one around." She didn't answer as she put his body down.

Before Flash could ask again he heard a yell as he looked to see a child running for his life and a spider type hallow was behind him. The beast chased the child as Flash could see the chain on the boys chest."Shit, He needs help!"

Just as he was about to move or Fly."What are you doing?" Rukia asked in serious toon making him stop."What does it look like! I'm trying to help him!"

"But do you even know him." She said macking him stop again."You said it your self, back then you wanted to help your family and nothing else. But now your trying to help a unknown kid you don't even know of. It's kinda of hypocritic of you, You know."

"What the heck are you saying right now! He needs help!" Flash argued seeing the boy slowing down."So, You did say your self, that you don't want to help or even take this job. If you want to help then you'll have to accept my deal or you can only let the kid soul be devoured like this and let it never be." She spoke in serious toon as she was hoping he will."So what will it be Flash Sentry, Will you accept or will you just let this be."

Flash gritted his teeth as he watched the kid fall as the hallow came close towards him. It's raised its claw and was ready for the strike. The kid closed his eyes and waited for the strike. But it never came.

*Slash*

He heard the beats screeching voice and looked to see his saviour. Flash glared at the hallow as he cut its arm off."Tch, You really had out me in a tuff spot you know that!" He yelled at rukia."Yeah, I can be a hypocrite my self saying I don't want anything to do of this hallow business. But, Right now as I can see there is no one else doing this dam job right now." He said as he slashed the hallow on the face as he killed it by one swing from his zanpakuto."So, I'll be damned if I can't do anything to help. If theres a person Infront of me in danger. Then I'm gonna do all I can to save him!" He decalered. He then looked at the boy."Listen kid. Go to the after life and just rest in peace, Ok."

He flipped the sword and bobbed the kid on the forehead with his handle as the kid suddenly glowed blue light and turned into a butterfly as Flash watched him fly away. He then looked back at rukia."That was dirty move back there."

"I had to do that. Or how else would you have agreed to help me." She simply said."But, Sorry I had to do that. Like I said that, it will only be till I get my powers back. So you'll have to be dealing with the hallows in the meantime. After that..we'll be in our separate ways. Like this never had happened at all."

Flash looked at her with a bit of anger but he had to calm him self and then looked away."Fine you got your self a deal hear. But next time if you do some shit like this again. I'm gonna punch you on that. I wont care if your a girl or not." He told in serious toon.

"Noted then. So let's go then before anyone else comes in hear." Rukia said as she carried his body away.

But they didn't know that an old man was walking down the road and saw a unconscious boy near the park. As he was about to go and check on him. The boy body suddenly was lift in the air and was being carried away. The old man looked and screamed in fright as he ran of.


On top of a building shinso was standing there looking at the view. But he was holding a phone near his ear as he was waiting for the caller. Finally the caller picked up the call.

"So how did it go."

"It's done. The trap was perfect and the kid took the bait." He told the other person on the phone.

"Excellent, So was there any problems on this."

"No, It's went swiftly as you planned. Rukia agreed to make the Sentry kid into a soul reaper. She also had to broke the law on the soul society. Which gives you the perfect excuse on getting them both." He told.

"Your right on this. But I still need more time till the preparation are fully done so. The others don't know this yet so we'll have to wait this one out. So you keep a close eye on them and of anyone interfere with my paln. You know what to do."

"Hai," Shinso nodded." I won't fail you my lord." He soon ended the call as he looked at the lights of the city. 'Forgive me, Senpai but I have to go by the winning team.'


The next day at school Flash was sitting in class as he was in his own thoughts from yesterday. Now he is in a job of taking care of the dead. Not any difference on what he usually do. But the only difference is he can interact with them physically well and can send them to the after life. Now he really felt like a shinigami.

"Alright class. Settle down as you may know this but we'll be getting a new student today. So hope you all welcome her with open arms." The teacher said as the students start to whisper among each other. Flash could care less as he looked out side the window. He herd the door open and his classmates gasp in surprise. When he looked to see who it is, His eyes almost bulge out.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kuchiki, Rukia Kuchiki." Rukia introduced her self by bowing down and then looked up. "Hope we all can get along." She smiled. This has just gotten worse for Flash as he was slack jawed and could only think of this.'I hate my life.'

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update as I got a bit on my other stories. But I'll be posting more and more soon. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comments ( 1 )

So Shingamis erase people's memories alot?
Freaky
(I don't know much about Bleach so this is new to me)

Since the Rainbooms showed up, where's Spike too?

Anyway, pretty good chapter

Login or register to comment