• Published 5th Sep 2022
  • 283 Views, 3 Comments

The Perfect Pair - CarolineCheney



I was teleported to equestria where I spent most of my life. When I get back to my world, I reunite with an old friend.

  • ...
 3
 283

Chapter 9: Foxy Is Now A Pony

I was waiting outside the purple curtains for Foxy to wake up. I had a cool spell I wanted to show him, and I thought he might like it. After about ten minutes of doodling in the sand, I heard some stirring from behind the curtain. When Foxy came out, he looked like he was still trying to wake up, so I made a mental note to wait a bit longer to show him the spell.

“Morning Foxy.”

“Oh, *yawn* mornin’ lassie.” he said as he sat down with me. We talked for about ten minutes. When Foxy seemed like he was more than awake, I knew it was the right time.

“Hey Foxy, can I show you a cool spell I know?” Foxy seemed to be intrigued by this.

“Sure! What is it?”

“Just close your eyes and don’t open them until I tell you to.” Foxy did as instructed, and I cast the transformation spell. When it was complete, Foxy was now a batpony with a dark red mane. I couldn’t believe it! The spell had worked!

“Okay, Foxy! You can open them now!” I was proud of myself as he excitedly checked out his new form.

“Wow, lassie! This is great!” I did a little bow for my accomplishment.

“So how long is this gonna last? I don’t want t’ be a pony forever.” My face went pale at this. Uh oh. I did NOT think this through. I don’t even remember how to reverse this.

“Uh, well, it seems that I did NOT think this through, sooooo, it’s permanent? I said sheepishly. At first, Foxy didn’t say anything. But after what felt like forever, he finally spoke.

“Then WHY did ye cast the spell?!” He sounded pretty pissed, and rightfully so. I knew how dead I was.

About ten minutes later, Marionette was walking to Pirate’s Cove when she heard commotion coming from inside. Hoping that Freddy and the others weren’t in there, she braced herself and let herself in only to find a very angry looking dragon pony that looked very similar to Foxy chasing Caroline around the room. Mari sighed in annoyance and caught both ponies and held both in each hand by the nape of their necks.

“Alright you two. What is going on here?” Mari asked sternly, like a mother would to her misbehaving children.

“I cast a transformation spell on Foxy cause I thought he would find it cool. But I didn’t think things through so he’s permanently a batpony.” I said ashamed. Mari was flabbergasted and looked at the dragon pony, who was apparently Foxy, but also glaring daggers at Caroline.

“And I’m VERY pissed at this ‘cause I neva asked t’ be permanently transformed.” He said with venom in the last word. Mari just rolled her eyes as she put both ponies down. Then she used her powers to reverse the spell Caroline had cast.

“Now that things are back to the way they are, are you two gonna make up?”

“I’m sorry Foxy. I shouldn’t have cast the spell without knowing how to reverse it.”

“And I’m sorry for yellin’.” Mari was pleased at this.

“Now Caroline, maybe you shouldn’t cast spells without thinking first, okay?” She shrugged as she answered.

“Okay. Sounds good.”

“Good. Now behave you two.” Mari said as she left, leaving the two alone.

After Mari left, I still felt ashamed of myself for being so stupid. And obviously, Foxy was still pissed about the incident. I didn’t blame him though. It was very foalish of me to pull something like that. Foxy got up and started going back to the curtains. I just remained, staring at the ground. Giving Foxy some alone time seemed to be the best option here.

Author's Note:

This chapter is just for lols. It possibly won't be brought up again later in the story, but we'll see.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment