• Published 5th Sep 2022
  • 282 Views, 3 Comments

The Perfect Pair - CarolineCheney



I was teleported to equestria where I spent most of my life. When I get back to my world, I reunite with an old friend.

  • ...
 3
 282

Prologue

1987

"Mommy, come on, let's go!" My five year old self cried impatiently. My mom had said that she would take me to Freddy Fazbear's today, and I was excited. I loved going there. But I don't go there for Freddy, Chica, or Bonnie. I go there for Foxy. He is the pirate and he is also my friend. When we got to the pizzeria, I dashed to Pirate's Cove, excited to see Foxy. I stood there at the purple curtains waiting for Foxy to come out when my mom caught me off guard asking:

"Sweetie, don't you want pizza?"

"No, I'm good." I replied.

"Okay," And then I realized I really needed to go to the restroom.

"Mommy, I'm going to the restroom."

"Okay, sweetie." She replied. But when I came out however, mom picked me up and we hurried out the exit. On the way, I heard screaming. I had a glimpse of Foxy, but his back was turned to me, and there was blood in front of him.

I never went to the pizzeria again after that. I never really knew what had happened, but mom forbid me to go back, no matter how much I begged. Then soon, I forgot about the pizzeria. But I never forgot about Foxy.

3 Years Later

I was in my room, drawing a picture when I saw a flash of light in the corner of my eye. Then I was pulled into the light and all I saw for a moment was purple.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in a completely different place. I checked myself to make sure of any possible injuries and noticed I had changed too. I was dark blue, had four legs, a purple mane and tail with pink streaks, wings, and a horn. I was some kind of winged-unicorn. I found a puddle and looked at my reflection. I saw that I had red eyes, and that I was somewhat correct. I decided to look around to find out where I was.

Then I found a pink horse hopping around as if it were very excited about something.

"Um, excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" I asked. I was a little nervous, since mom told me not to talk to strangers.

"Oh, hello little filly, you're in Ponyville. Are you new here?" She asked.

"Um, yes. I am."

"Okay, I'm Pinkie Pie. What's your name?"

"C-Caroline." I said.

"Great name. Hey, where are your parents?" Oh boy, how am I going to tell her that I came from an entirely different place? Alone. I just took a deep breath and said:

"I came alone."

That made her jaw drop. I'm in for it now.

"Well don't worry, Auntie Pinkie Pie can help you out. Hey, maybe Twilight can help you with magic while Dashie can help you with flying." Wow, I guess I came to the right person, er, pony. We made our way through the streets talking for a bit. Pinkie was bouncing up and down cheerfully the whole time. I just walked beside her, trying to keep up.

Eventually, we got to this HUGE tree with windows and a door for some reason. Pinkie knocked on the door, and another winged-unicorn opened the door. She was purple, with a dark blue mane and pink and purple streaks in it. Her eyes were also purple, but darker. Then I saw a tattoo on her butt. It was a pink star surrounded by tiny white stars. Then I realized that Pinkie had a tattoo on her butt too. It was three balloons. Two of them were blue, and the third one was yellow. I looked at my own butt and saw no tattoo. Oh well. I looked back at the two ponies.

"Oh, hi Pinkie! What can I do for you?"

"Twilight! IfoundthisfillyaloneandiaskedherwhereherparentswereandshesaidshecamealoneandIneedhelpwithherbecausesheneedsus!"
She took in a deep breath after talking so fast I couldn't understand her.

"And her name is Caroline!"

The purple pony stared blankly at Pinkie, then she turned to me.

"Hello, Caroline, was it?" I nod.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle. Sorry about Pinkie. She's always like this. Why don't you both come inside?"

"Okey dokey lokey!" Said Pinkie. We followed Twilight inside her tree. When I walked in, I saw that every wall was covered in books. Books were EVERYWHERE! My jaw dropped at the sight.

"I see that this is your first time in a library." Twilight said, giggling. I turned to look at her, confused.

"What's a library?" I asked.

"A library is a place for ponies to come and borrow books. And after a certain amount of time, they bring the books back looking exactly the same as they did before leaving the building. You're welcome to explore if you want. just don't touch anything that isn't a book." Twilight explained. Okay, this is cool. I walked around the library, looking at all the books. I saw a bunch of adventure books, history books, and, PIRATE BOOKS?! I couldn't help but get excited about there being pirate books. They kinda made me think of Foxy. I wonder how he's doing.

Then Twilight walked up to me.

"You like pirates?" She asked.

"Yeah! I have a friend who's a pirate! Though, I haven't seen him in a long time." I say. Twilight looked kinda sad while looking at me.

"Well, you're welcome to read the books. Just take good care of them and please put them back when you're done."

"Okay!" I said excitedly. I picked up a book that says Treasure Island on the front. I figured it was about pirates. And when I started reading, sure enough, it was. I was really enjoying the book. I keep reading the book until I'm finished, and put the book back like Twilight told me too. And then I grab another book with The Adventures Of Black Beard The Pirate on the front. I also enjoyed the book very much.

I think I'm going to like this place.

Author's Note:

Hey, y'all! First chapter done! Also, this was the VERY FIRST fanfic that I wrote, but it was on WATTPAD. And this one chapter was all I was able to write because literally nobody was reading it. And after writing two stories on this platform, I realized this is the best place for me to write fanfics if I want people to read them. Anyways, the next chapter will come out next month! Bye for now!