• Published 30th Aug 2022
  • 242 Views, 0 Comments

She Faded Away And Became Insane - MidnightPie



Pinkie's friends notice something strange going on,mysterious disapearences, her being fidgety and tired. What in the hay is going on here? That's why they bring over the Pie Family.

  • ...
 0
 242

The First Few Dissapearances

It was so far a normal day in Ponyville, of course. Well, that's what everypont thought anyways.

Twilight was in the middle of reading books when Spike rushed into the room gasping. "Twilight! We may have a problem!" The princess looked up at her assistant. "What is it Spike?"

He took a deep breath and gave the alicorn the posters. "Just look!" He exclaimed falling over on his back. As Twilight read the papers, her eyes seemed to get wider and wider. "So far the only thing we may be getting a lead to is sugar cube corner as they all lived closest to the bakery- Spike! I'm going to check on Pinkie! The cops might be there! I'll be back soon"

As she ran out the door, Spike gave a weak thumbs up and a tired yawn. "Ok cool, cool, I'm gonna take a nap now"


Pinkie was confused, why was the police interrogating the cakes? They would never do anything wrong! She wanted to desperately know what was going on, so she trotted downstairs and everypony in the room turned to face her.

"You there! Miss!" Pinkie looked around before she pointed to herself "Me!?" The police pony nodded and came up to her. She showed her the flyers and her eyes went wide.

"What? But how would that, why would they be missing?!" She exclaimed as she read it carefully. "So you don't know what happened to them?" Pinkie shaked her head in a furious manner. "No! This shouldn't happen to anypony!"

"Hmm, well, we're going to have to come back here for another investigation after a few days, just to make sure there's nothing suspicious that's going on"

The pony left and Pinkie gulped at this. Twilight came bursting through the door soon after which left everypony in shock. Well, everypony besides Pinkie, she was used to that stuff.

"Is everything okay?! I just heard about the news!" She trotted on over to Pinkie and hugged her. "Everything seems weird Twilight, I can't figure it out, it's like everypony I know is disappearing! And let me say right now, I know everypony in Ponyville and Canterlot!" Pinkie exclaimed flopping over onto her back.

The police left the bakery and Twilight sighed "I'm sure it has nothing to do with you Pinkie, you wouldn't do such a thing if they suspect you" She said trying to cheer the pink mare up. Pinkie Pie only gave a slight smile back and got up taking the stairs to her room.

The purple mare shook her head and turned to the cakes "if she ever seems to be weird, feel free to call me and my friends, we're always here for her"

The cakes nodded "Of course Princess Twilight" They watched as she left and they got back to business.


"Why would you make me do that!? We almost got caught and everypony will think I'm a monster!" The pink mare cried. A voice in her head spoke "Pinkie, we're the same pony, not even you can deny that! I'm just a bit darker than your Pinkamena side" a laugh followed after. "Besides you've always thought about it, havent you?~"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! That was only one time and it will stay that one time! I would never think about that again!" Pinkie yelled with tears in her eyes. The voice disappeared, and she cried herself to sleep still hearing the agonizing screams of those ponies she knew all too well.

"The plan is going perfectly,i just need to take everyone out in Longville then canterlot and everywhere else! Then me and Pinkie will be the only ones left to rule equestria and theres nothing she can do about it "


Twilight paced through her castle worried. "Spike! Can you ring up my friends and tell them all to come over! Don't bother Pinkie, she's dealing with some things" The purple pony exclaimed to the dragon.

"What am I going to do, what if this keeps happening? Pinkie would never do such a thing but if it all leads to her, what can I do to help!?" She sighed and took a blank scroll "Might as well contact princess Celestial, maybe she'll know what to do"

As she finished writing the letter, a knock was heard. "Oh! Come in guys! We have a serious problem right now, did you guys read the newspaper?" She asked her friends with a sad glance.

"We sure did sugarcube, I just can't believe that those ponies went missing!" Applejack exclaimed with a upseting tone as Rarity spoke soon after "Nopony's even sure if they are even" She paused to swallow the lump in her throat "If they are even alive dear"

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes "Who cares? I'm sure alot of other ponies go missing once in a while! No big deal!" The orange mare glared at her with a growl "Rainbow!" She elbowed the rainbow haired pony as the mare flew up in result. "I'm sure everything will be fine" Fluttershy muttered softly nut loud enough for everypony in the room to hear.

"Maybe, but I still can't help but feel that something's really wrong, I mean didn't we ask Pinkie the last few days to showu up for things we wanted to do?" Twilight said with uncertainy.

Rarity tapped her hoof to her chin "Now that I think about it, I did ask the darling if she wanted to hang out with Maud or help me at the boutique but she only replied with no thanks? Shes not like that at all! She would usually loves to help me out! It's just not like her"

Everypony else realized the same thing, Pinkie always said no. This left them with questions of all sorts. Pinkie never ditched an opportunity if it's thrown her way.

Unfortunately no one came up with an answer to this problem. Twilight gave a defeated sigh. Maybe things will be better in a couple days.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment