• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 1,820 Views, 258 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Crash of the Titans - RainbowRaptorDash1



Get ready for a crash landing, because Mikey, Pinkie and Sonata's next adventure will be wumpa crazy!

  • ...
6
 258
 1,820

Epilogue: Crash of the Ninjas

Two weeks later, Mikey was leaving the lair, only for Leo, Raph and Donnie to stop him. "Going somewhere, Mikey?" Leo asked.

"Just going to meet up with Pinkie and Sonata." Mikey answered.

"For what?" Raph added.

"Coco called me and told me that Dingodile is opening his diner today. The three of us agreed we were going there for moral support."

"That explains why you skipped dinner." Donnie noticed.

"Think we can tag-along?" Leo asked.

"Of course you can! In fact, everyone else can come along too!" Mikey answered.

"Even us?" April added as she and Casey walked into the lair, having heard everything.

"Sure. We were going to meet up at the farmhouse anyway. But we have to use the Roadroller Carriage. The is island doesn't have any streets." Mikey said as he, his brothers, April and Casey later arrived at the farm, only to find Pinkie Pie with the rest of the girls. "Guess I'm not the only one who couldn't sneak away unnoticed."

"Hey, they wanted to come along with us, which we definitely couldn't say no to!" Pinkie responded.

"Besides, ever since that encounter with Uka Uka, Adagio's been a bit more worried about me." Sonata added.

"I'm your older sister, Sonata, so of course that made me worry a bit more about you." Adagio said as everyone found Sonata had brought her sisters, Karai, and Shinigami along as well.

"Relax, Sonata. Once she meets Crash, she'll calm down." Aria reassured.

"I also remembered to bring our Gift to Crash." Pinkie said as she held out an orange box with blue ribbons and leaf-green glitter.

"We thought we should give something to Crash as thanks for helping you three goofballs." Sunset explained.

"Perfect. Okay Donnie, fire the portal projector." Mikey said.

"Enter the coordinates and... POW!" Donnie shouted as he used his portal projector to open the portal to Crash's world. "Instant shortcut around quarantine dimensions." Donnie declared as everyone, including the Titans, climbed aboard the Roadroller and crossed the portal.

Meanwhile, Coco and Crunch were playing cards when the portal opened up.

"What the?!" Crunch gasped.

"A portal?" Coco wondered as the Roadroller plowed through and stopped "Guys!" Coco said as Crunch got defensive when he saw unfamiliar faces.

"Crunch, dude, relax. They're on our side." Mikey reassured, catching the two siblings' attention.

"Mikey, Pinkie, Sonata!" Crunch said.

"You came back!" Coco added as the trio hugged their friends, with everyone lowering their weapons. "Who are they?"

"My bros." Mikey started.

"My sisters." Sonata continued.

"And our friends!" Pinkie finished.

After proper introductions were given, Mikey noticed something. "Hey, where are Crash and Aku Aku?" Mikey asked.

"Aku Aku went to Equestria. Said Meadowbrook had a surprise event for him." Coco answered.

"And Crash?" Sonata added.

"He wanted to get some training in. We'll pick him up on the way." Crunch answered.

"Sounds great, ‘cause we got a present for Crash!" Pinkie cheered as they went off to find Crash.

Meanwhile, Crash leaned in a rushing position as he flipped a switch and Training Dummies dressed up as lackies sprung out.

"And... Go!" Crash yelled as he pressed a stopwatch while rushing forward.

Everyone found Crash rushing through his training course.

"We might've sparred with him a bit while we were here." Mikey said.

"I thought we were missing a Bokken Sword." Leo noticed.

"He's got some skills." Aria admitted as Crash did his Swornadorang move on a launched dummy and caught it perfectly.

"His reflexes are not bad." Twilight added as Crash rushed towards the Dr. Cortex dummy and kicked it into the air, before launching himself up and whacked it with his Bokken Sword, and threw the dummy to the ground.

Crash checked his stopwatch and it read 6.47 minutes. "Phew... What a workout." Crash sighed with a wipe on his forehead.

"A+ work, buddy!" Mikey praised, making Crash notice as he saw his three best friends sliding towards him.

"Sonata! Mikey! Pinkie! You're here! And you brought the titans with you!" Crash noticed.

"That's not all who we brought." Sonata added as Crash saw everyone else sliding down.

"Hello, everyone. Don't bother introducing yourself, my friends talked about you all a lot." Crash assured as he started pointing at everyone. "Leonardo, Donatello, Rapheal, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, Adagio, Aria, Twilight, Sunset, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy." Crash correctly pressumed, making the aforementioned heroes' jaws drop in amazement.

"Pinkie really doesn't miss a detail, does she?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"They really did miss you guys while they were here." Crash answered, making everyone feel touched. "Come on. Dingodile about to open his diner and I'm starving."

"But we got a present for you." Pinkie said, catching Crash's attention.

"Really?" Crash wondered as Pinkie gave him the box. "I wonder what's in it." Crash wondered as he opened the box, finding a pair of blue Ninjustu Boxing Gloves.

"Figured you might want to still to fight with your hands." Pinkie said.

"So I looked through the Foot Clan weapons and thought you might them." Sonata added as Crash tried them on and they fitted his hands perfectly.

"Alright, mates! Thanks a lot! This'll put a more BAM in my spin attack!" Crash said in excitement.

"Can we get to Dingo's Diner opening? I'm starving." Mikey responded in hunger.

"Yeah, Aku Aku said we should go ahead. He told me he'll be a while." Crash answered.

"Still catching up with Meadowbrook?" Sonata asked.

"Told me about a special meeting." Crash answered.

Meanwhile in Equestria, the Pillars gathered together.

"So Meadowbrook, who's this special friend you wanted us to meet?" Star Swirl asked.

"Well, this is a friend of mine, who is still alive since we went into the Limbo, Aku Aku." Meadowbrook answered as Aku Aku floated up to the other Pillars, making them jump back.

"Meadowbrook, did one of your masks actually come to life?" Rockhoof asked in shock.

"No no, I’m actually a spirit who fused with a voodoo mask from another world. I’m just one of Meadowbrook’s friends." Aku Aku answered as Star Swirl used a spell.

"He's telling the truth. I sense the magic on him." Star Swirl answered.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Aku Aku." Somnambula greeted as Mistmane used a spell as well.

"I detect a memory spell wearing off in him." Mistmane said.

"Memory Spell?" Flash Magnus asked in confusion.

"After you and Meadowbrook defeated the sirens, my evil twin brother, Uka Uka, erased my memories of Meadowbrook. He was also the one who gave those sirens the amulets. But don't worry about those three sisters anymore, they're now allies." Aku Aku answered.

"We know." Stygian agreed.

"I thought those amulets weren't of Equestrian origin." Star Swirl remembered.

"Wait a minute... I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but how did you know the Siren Girls are on our side now?" Rockhoof asked in suspicion.

"Because the blue one, Sonata Dusk, has helped save my world." Aku Aku answered.

"He told me about an adventure that Michelangelo and Sonata went through." Meadowbrook explained.

As Aku Aku shared his story, Crash and everyone arrived at Dingo's Diner.

"Dingo! We're here!" Crash called out.

"'Bout time!" Dingodile responded.

"All of us." Mikey added.

"Mikey, Pinkie, Sonata... I was hoping you three would make it." Dingodile said with a smile.

"Whoa. You weren't kidding when you said you met a dingo crocodile hybrid mutant." Twilight awed.

"Honestly, that reminds me of Justin." Leo remembered, catching Dingodile's attention.

"What? Who are they?" Dingodile asked.

"These are our family and friends; Leo, Raph, Donnie, who are Mikey's brothers, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, who are my best friends, Adagio and Aria, who are Sonata's sisters." Pinkie answered with a *Squee!*.

"Alright, any friends or family of my pals are cool with me." Dingodile replied with a smile.

"Ah’m honestly kinda curious of wha grub ya got here." Applejack admitted.

"Come on in and see. And nobody worry about the bill. Grand Opening is free!" Dingodile said.

"My! How generous of you!" Rarity gasped in astonishment as everyone walked in and found titans eating.

Everyone had a seat and took a look at the menu as a Snipe Titan waiter showed up. "Welcome to Dingo's Diner. What are your orders?" The waiter asked.

"50 Cheese Pizza for me and my brothers." Leo answered, surprising the waiter.

"That much? May I ask why?" The waiter asked in confusion.

"It's on the menu." Leo answered.

"Oh, right." The waiter remembered.

"Wumpa Island Chili Dog." Casey said.

"Spicy Cheese Nachos." Aria said.

"Season Salad." Fluttershy said.

"Wumpa Fruit Tacos." Sonata said.

"Homestyle Hamburgers." Rainbow Dash said.

"Apple Fritters." Applejack said.

"Wumpa Island Sushi." Karai said.

"Make it two." Shinigami added.

"Veggie Burger." Rarity said.

"Wumpa Hot Fudge Sundae." Pinkie said.

"Wumpa Fruit Pie." Crash said.

"Wumpa Fruit Smoothie." Coco said.

"Wumpa Island Steak." Crunch said.

"And I'll have some spaghetti." Adagio finished as the waiter left everyone looked at the titans around them.

"I still can’t believe that Solava is my mutant counterpart of this world." Sunset said in disbelief.

"Here’s a something a little juicier, Solava has a crush on Dingo." Sonata whispered to Sunset, making everyone snicker while Sunset blushed with Solava.

"Man, you guys weren't kidding about these titans." Raph uttered.

"You mean the giant ones? Especially the Shellephant, Crabusk, who Scorgomid has a crush on?" Mikey asked, making Fluttershy gasp in surprise with a blush for her counterpart.

"I mean overall. All these guys you freed." Raph clarified.

"I don’t blame ya. I mean this is a lot of titans we saved. We also freed a Yuktopus." Pinkie answered, but before anyone could ask, said titan walked in for his take out order.

"Order up!" The Snipe waiter said.

"Thanks." Donnie said in gratitude as everyone got their food, Crash was still cautious of the food.

"Relax, big bro. Everyone here is practically scarfing their food down." Coco told her brother.

"You're right, it's not like the other Dingodile. Right?" Crash wondered as he tried a bite of it, and when he did, his eyes snapped open.

"Uh, Crash? You okay?" Coco asked in concern.

"Thi-This is... AMAZING!!!" Crash said in utter amazement as everyone started eating and practically had their eyes open wide.

"DELICIOUS!!!" Everyone else agreed.

By the time everyone finished their foods, everyone was stuffed and happy. "Oy, everyone enjoy their meals?" Dingodile asked.

"HOO-WEE! That food’s got some zang to it!" Applejack answered.

"I couldn't eat another bite." Mikey groaned in satisfaction.

"Sorry I was so hesitant, buddy." Crash apologized.

"Forget about that, mate. You had every right to be cautious." Dingodile responded.

"Wait, you were scared to try the food? Why?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"Yeah, I mean, come on! This stuff is great!" Rainbow Dash agreed.

"Let's just say we ran into a counterpart of Dingodile who's sense of taste was uhh..." Coco trailed off.

"Disgusting?" Dingodile guessed.

"Yeah. That. Sorry." Crash confirmed.

"No biggie about that, mate. I couldn't believe it either. Seriously, Roadkill Pie? That's just plain gross!" Dingodile gagged, making everyone start getting sick from the mention of that. "Relax, everyone. I used edible ingredients."

"We better get moving." Crash said.

"Hey Crash, you sure you don't mind us staying at your place for a short while?" Leo asked.

"Sure, mates. Besides, with the Doominator permanently out of commission and not leaving Wumpa Island anytime soon, you can stay there." Crash answered.

"I could do some salvaging." Donnie admitted as everyone climbed into the Roadroller and headed back. After everyone got situated in the Doominator, they fell asleep from a full stomach. Except for Leo, who saw Crash putting the flag on a longer and stronger pole.

"What are you doing, Crash?" Leo asked.

"Oh, Leo. I was just securing the flag Pinkie made." Crash answered.

"It looks cool. Thank you." Leo said in gratitude.

"For what?" Crash asked in confusion.

"For helping Mikey, Pinkie, and Sonata." Leo answered.

"They're my best friends. I wasn't going to leave them high and dry." Crash responded.

"They also told me about how you lead them to victory." Leo added.

"Like I said, I just believed that we'd win if we worked together." Crash replied.

"Haha. You really are leader material. I'm sure you'll do great!" Leo said.

"Thanks. You know, Mikey and the girls told me you're pretty good with dual Katanas." Crash remember as he putted on his new Ninjutsu boxing gloves.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Leo assumed.

"Just a friendly match." Crash answered as he drew his Bokken Sword.

"Alright, but since you're normally a hero in this world, I won't go easy on you." Leo warned as he drew his katana swords.

"Let's just not kill each." Crash said.

"Agreed." Leo responded as the two ran toward each other and swung their weapons, leading to a clash to begin the battle!

Author's Note:

Aku Aku's Advice:

Sonata Dusk
This is what happened when Uka Uka’s words got to her, allowing her dark magic to take control of her and turn her back into her siren form from Equestria. I'm glad that dark magic is gone now.

The Whalephant (Appearance in Title Picture on the right of "Titans")
They can attack by shooting strong bursts of water from the blowhole on their head. They can also walk through water, which comes in handy when getting across big water ponds.

The Zombot
These creations of N. Gin seem to come back from the dead, but they don't eat brains, only nuts and bolts.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End

Comments ( 26 )

Congratulations on this

11198336
Thank you. But I only deserve half the credit.

11198336
Not some bad work for a couple of rookies. Eh, Boss?

11198344
Let's hope. Remember, he's the boss.

11198348
He's got the final say.

Coming up next....
EQUESTRIA GIRL NINJAS: MIND OVER MUTANT!!!

11198420
Exactamundo!

But first...

1-2 Week-Long Break. At least for Darth Wrex.

seems like we're getting a new crash course on a story.

11198914
AAH! WAKKA-WAKKA-WAKKA! AAH!:pinkiehappy:

11203477
You're very welcome, I'm looking forward to seeing how they will do in the later chapters.

11203480
Cool. Tell me what you think

11204426
Too true.

You're very welcome.

11204430
Let me know what you think about the next episodes.

11206373
Ahh, makes sense actually.

11543001
That you had written wrong in a chapter but I don't even remember what it was

Login or register to comment