• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 1,821 Views, 258 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Crash of the Titans - RainbowRaptorDash1



Get ready for a crash landing, because Mikey, Pinkie and Sonata's next adventure will be wumpa crazy!

  • ...
6
 258
 1,821

Episode 12: Weapons of Mass Construction

Later, Crash and his friends arrived at a new level of the factory, meeting up with two of their titan allies, Skunture and Scorgomid, and finding that they were at the second power station.

"There it is!!!" Everyone gasped as N. Gin showed himself on top of the machine.

"Well, well, well... A Rodent, A Turtle, A Mask, A Traitor, and two girls. What do these 6 individuals have in common?" N. Gin asked through the intercom.

"Uh…" The ninja trio dazed, not knowing how to answer that.

"THEY'RE DOOMED!" N. Gin yelled as organ music started to play, making the station let out steam and smoke as titans and Doom Monkeys appeared.

"Doesn’t look like we can take it out on the outside though." Skunture noticed.

"Oh… What‘ll we do?" Scorgomid whimpered.

"Find a way to get inside!" Mikey declared.

"Indeedy!" Pinkie agreed.

"Take out the core, take out the station!" Sonata simplified.

"N. Gin’s probably at the core too!" Crash added.

"Righty-o, mates!" Dingodile agreed.

"But we need go around the outer shell to find the entrance." Aku Aku informed.

"Well, we won't get anywhere standing around. Let's move out." Crash said as he and the others started moving forward, then met up with the rest of their titan allies.

"You guys starting the fun without us?" Foxer asked with a smirk.

"As if!" Sonata answered as Foxer transformed into her mask form, which Sonata put on her face.

"FEATHER STORM!" Sonata let out a battle cry as she transformed into Foxata and threw many tonfa feather darts, hitting multiple enemies, with Mikey managing to jack a Ratcicle to provide support.

"Here's a chilling surprise!" Mikey-Ratcicle punned as he thrusted his claws into the ground, sending out ice spikes, freezing and knocking out enemies.

"Leave some for me." Dingodile said as he sucked up a Doom Monkey and fired it at Stench. "Bull's Eye!"

"With you stunning that Stench, more like 'Stink Eye!'" Skunture punned, making everyone, even Pinkie, Grihoga, Mikey and Foxata groan at that odiferous joke.

"Less yapping, more fighting!" Crash said as he did his swornadorang move and blew away some Doom Monkeys. The overwhelming force of Crash and friends caused N. Gin's forces to retreat.

"Sorry, N. Gin!" A Doom Monkey apologized, fleeing from the fight.

"Stop, cowards! Grr!!! Good thing I've made automatic robots to keep you all busy and way!" N. Gin said as he showed up and pushed a button, making robots rose out of the ground in front of the heroes. "Behold, MY ZOMBOT ARMY!!!"

"Seriously…?" The Ninja Trio asked, completely unimpressed.

"What?!" N. Gin gasped in shock.

"We faced robot ninjas..." Mikey started listing.

"Cybernetic Dinosaurs...." Foxata added.

"And Aliens in robotic suits." Pinkie finished.

"Robot zombies? Not scary in the least." Foxata said as she waved in dismissal.

"Crash, you deal with N. Gin. We got this." Mikey told the bandicoot hero.

"Fools! Let's see if you defeat me!" N. Gin taunted before Pinkie threw a smoke bomb, blinding the robots with the smoke cloud.

"Let's play Blind Man's Bluff." Foxata said with a smirk.

"Searching enemies... Searching enemies..." A Zombot scanned as Foxata got her feathers ready and saw the Zombots through the smoke.

"Peekaboo, I see you." Foxata taunted as she threw her feather darts, putting 4 zombots out of commission.

"Time for a Shell Toss!" Mikey declared as he went to Foxata, who tossed the ninja turtle in his shell, crashing into five more Zombots and bouncing into another group like a pinball.

"Tilt!" Pinkie said before wrapping her chain end of her weapon around a Zombot and sliced it up with the sickle of her weapon. "Look at that, he fell apart."

A Zombot was about to shoot Pinkie, only for Dingodile to nail it in the head with his water pistol, making it malfunction and shut down.

"We even?" Dingodile asked.

"Of course we are." Pinkie answered with a smile as Crash was junking a Zombot with his Bokkun Twister, doing his signature spin attack with his Bokkun sword, completely wrecking the machine.

After Foxata crushed the last robot with two of her tonfa feather darts held like her ninja weapons, she and everyone else bolted towards N. Gin, who seemed to have a cocky smile on his face.

"Later, losers." N. Gin taunted as he jumped down a chute.

"Crud! He got away!" Foxata cursed as she turned back into Sonata and Foxer.

"Actually, I think he went in deeper into the power station." Aku Aku noticed as everyone else shrugged and chased after N. Gin, deeper into the power station.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Aku Aku's Advice:

The Ratcicle
This mutant will freeze you solid and then shatter you into a million pieces! But on the bright side, you wouldn't feel a thing!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Mikey: Dude, this is just like the temple.

Pinkie: Gotta go left first, then right to go straight.

Crash: Crikey, that's a lot of entrances.

Sonata: We finally caught up with you, N. Gin!

N. Gin: Let's just dance, baby!

Aku Aku: Episode 13: Doomraker