• Published 17th Feb 2022
  • 1,471 Views, 47 Comments

The Element of Greed - MechaTomX



Spike will embark on an incredible adventure where he will meet new friends and do great deeds worthy of the hero of the Crystal Empire, so he will find his true purpose in life.

  • ...
8
 47
 1,471

Spike VS Magic Spyral

In the river, were Spike and Spyral's clone, the one with a horn, the 2 stared at each other.

And at that moment, the battle began.

Spyral's clone fired a beam from his horn directly at Spike.

“Gyahhh,” Spike yelled as he was hit by the beam that sent him flying.

Spike fell to the ground, "No, what was I thinking, I have to face him."

"Hehehe, I know you're a dragon, but you can't intimidate me, you just make me laugh," the clone scoffed.

Furious, Spike got up and used his fire breath to attack the clone.

“Grgghh, it burns,” he grumbled as he used his horn to douse the flames, “If that's what you want it to be, then get ready.”

The clone began to throw many beams at him which Spike dodged with difficulty.

“Don't hit, dodge... Uffff…. It was close,” Spike said as he dodged the beams.

Beam

Beam

Beam

"Grrr, stop moving," the clone kept firing as Spike used his wings to dodge his attacks.

"Okay, I just have to buy time," Spike thought as Spike continued to dodge the beams.

Spike started to fly wildly, "He can't hit me."

But then the beams stopped.

"Huh?" wondered the little dragon.

He decided to stop, cautiously looking down from the sky to look at the river area, it was empty, there was no trace of the Spyral clone, which confused Spike.

"Where did he go?" Spike wondered as he looked both ways without being able to see him, "Maybe he got tired and gave up, or maybe he realized my power and chickened out, hehe."

"Or maybe…."

Spike's eyes widened as he heard a voice in his ear.

"No, it's not possible, he can't fly," Spike thought as he turned around.

When he turned around, he saw the changeling in front of him with a furious look.

"AHHHHHH," Spike yelled in fear.

"Hahaha, I won't have wings, but I do have a horn idiot," the clone insulted him, "I can also do levitation spells and cloud walking spells."

“Ahhhh,” Spike yelled, and at that moment, he hurled fire at her again as a desperate method of defense.

“Very slow,” the clone said as he fired a beam at him which collided with the fire.

Beam and fire collided in an attack that.

Hmmm, an attack.

An attack.

--------------------------------------

"Oh please continue with the story."

Excuse me Pinkie Pie, but I don't know how to describe a collision of attacks.

“Just tell your audience to imagine a DBZ battle when 2 fighters launch Kamehamehas simultaneously.”

Oh, i think that works.

--------------------------------------

Spike's fire was winning, little by little the clone's beam was weakening.

“Grrrrr, you will be a magical dragon,” the clone told him, but at that moment, the beam began to consume the fire, “But I am a genetically altered creature.”

The lightning began to advance rapidly, and at that moment….

BAMMM

The beam hit Spike causing him to fall.

"AHHHHHHH," Spike yelled as he fell into the river, his wings couldn't help him because he was falling too fast and he couldn't gain stability.

SPLASH

Spike fell into the water.

“I can't beat him, he's a warrior, and he's going to kill me without a second thought, I can't,” Spike thought as he swam to the surface, breathing as much air as he could.

"Hahahaha," the clone descended in a cloud, "You're just a brat."

The clone jumped out of the cloud and approached Spike slowly, Spike was in shock, fear paralyzed him, all he could do was raise his claws in a threatening way.

But the clone didn't care and approached him, "And you're supposed to be the right claw of the princess, I really feel sorry for you and her."

The clone jerked his claw away violently, "But don't worry, I'm going to end your suffering."

SPLASH

The clone grabbed Spike by his head and forced it into the river, trying to drown him.

"Blllggbgggg," Spike tried to break free, but the clone was too strong.

"Gwahhhh," Spike tried to use his fire but underwater it was useless.

Fear flooded Spike's mind literally and metaphorically, the little dragon began to lose consciousness, with the idea that everything would be over soon.

But at that moment, Spike remembered an event from the past.


"Enough! Or the dragon's wings get plucked!" Chrysalis gloated as she, Tirek and Cozy Glow held Spike in front of Twilight Sparkle and her friends in the battle of Grogar's bell.

The young dragon winced loudly in pain as Chrysalis continued to tug at his wings in a painful manner.

"Don't hurt him!" Twilight desperately pleaded as a look of horror flashed in her eyes! Since coming to view Spike as her little brother she had become more determined than ever to ensure that no harm ever came to him.

"Don't worry about me!" Spike cried as he suddenly began to feel something dripping down his back. "Just get the bell!"

Twilight gave up, Chrysalis handing over Spike.

But luckily that day they won the battle thanks to their friends from all over Equestria.


Spike wondered why he remembered that now, maybe it was because of his fear of Queen Chrysalis, but after processing it, it was more Twilight's decision, she was going to doom Equestria for him, to save her little brother.

Spike began to have mixed thoughts, on the one hand, he couldn't appreciate Twilight more for what she did for him, but on the other, he felt that it was his fault for allowing himself to be captured, he felt that he would have been responsible for causing the almost End of Equestria, if only he had been stronger, the bad guys wouldn't have captured him and Twilight wouldn't have given up.

But that would mean that Twilight's efforts would be in vain, since he was slowly losing the air in his lungs.

"Hehehehe, you're actually pretty weak for a dragon, but don't worry, you won't be alone for long," the clone sneered, "When I'm done with you, I'll go get Princess Twilight, and I'll make sure to send her where I plan to send you."

What Spyral's clone didn't know was that he was digging his own grave by saying those words.

Hearing that, Spike began to invade a great anger, he did not want his older sister to be hurt, he respected her a lot, it was she who allowed him to live when she hatched him, and now that damn clone was insulting her, Spike was not going to allow that.

One thing about dragons is for sure, they protect their treasures, their most valuable things, not just their gold, and now Spike was going to protect his treasure.

"It took a long time, has he already drowned?" the clone wondered as he continued to hold Spike's head underwater.

But at that moment, he felt the temperature of the river water rising rapidly.

"Gahhh, what is this?" said the clone when he felt that the water was burning him.

He withdrew his paw from Spike's head, allowing the dragon to break free, but he had changed.

His spines seemed sharper, his wings too, but his most notable feature was that his eyes had changed color, they were no longer emerald green, now they were blood red.

But the clone didn't seem surprised, "Do you think I'm scared of a stupid power up?"

Spike didn't say anything and kept looking at him.

"Well I'm not, I'll end this here and now, you filthy lizard, you'll know what..." the clone said as he charged magic into his horn, but was interrupted by Spike attacking him at a devilish speed.

"Gyahhh," the clone groaned in pain as he realized that Spike was holding his horn, preventing him from casting any more spells.

"Let go of me, LET ME GO," the clone yelled in pain as he felt Spike's hand tighten much more.

Spike just looked at him with a furious expression, and said only 2 words.

“SPIKE… WANT.”

CRACK

At that moment Spike used all his strength to grab the clone's horn and rip it out.

"GYAHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY HORN, GAHHHHHHHH," the clone moaned in pain as if he had been stabbed, all he could see at that moment was the baby dragon who was holding his horn in his hand.

"SPIKE WANT," Spike launched his fire towards the clone, who, unable to fight back, was consumed by his flames which had a red color.

“AHHHHHHHH,” the clone screamed as it was consumed by the fire.

Spike had won his battle.