• Published 17th Feb 2022
  • 1,470 Views, 47 Comments

The Element of Greed - MechaTomX



Spike will embark on an incredible adventure where he will meet new friends and do great deeds worthy of the hero of the Crystal Empire, so he will find his true purpose in life.

  • ...
8
 47
 1,470

Reinforcements

Luna continued to fight against Spyral who had healed his injuries, but saw that it had become a race against time.

“The elements, they are shining,” Luna said.

Spyral smirked, "The element of greed, has been activated."

From the depths of the Ponyville ground emerged a gem similar to the other 6 that Spyral possessed.

“This is bad,” Luna said.

“Hahaha, in a few minutes I will have absolute power,” Spyral laughed, “And no one will be able to stop me.”

Luna frowned in despair.

While Celestia, the Mane 6, and the Crusaders were still locked inside that force field, they were worried.

But at that time.

A kind of letter manifested in front of Celestia.

"Sheesh, what is that?" Spyral asked.

Celestia and Twilight read the letter, reading it, they smiled.

"What happens? Why aren't you afraid of my power? asked Spyral.

"Because you're not the only one with reinforcements," Twilight replied.

Spyral frowned.

“Lulu, keep it a few more minutes,” Celestia asked her.

Luna nodded smiling, “Did you notify the royal guards?”

“We had a better idea.”


Spike, who was fighting Spyral's clone that had a horn, was trying to attack him with fire, but the clone had a magical barrier that absorbed his fire.

"Gahhh," Spike yelled as he stumbled, causing his fire to go out and worst of all, the clone was less than 2 meters away.

"Be gone," the clone said as he generated a sword from his magic, "Lizard."

Spike closed his eyes, thinking that the blow would hurt a lot.

CLANKK.

But the blow did not reach him.

"Huh?" Spike wondered what was happening, he opened his eyes and saw that a shield made of magic was stopping the changeling's sword.

"What does this mean?" the clone asked angrily.

Seeing from the corner of his eye, Spike recognized the shield, he turned around and saw that there was someone else behind him.

“Oh no, it's you,” the clone snorted.


Rumble continued his fight in the sky against the clone of Spyral which had wings, but Rumble was running out and had to lean on a cloud.

"It's not so easy to do all those maneuvers," the clone scoffed, "especially when you have very small wings."

Rumble frowned at the helplessness he felt, he had the clone in front of him and he couldn't do anything.

"You were a worthy opponent, now die with honor," the clone said as he charged at Rumble.

But at that moment...

SWISHH.

“Ahhhh,” the clone yelled as it felt like something had run over it.

"Reinforcements?" Rumble wondered.

"Who dares interrupt me?" the clone screamed.

Fluttering was heard among the clouds, Rumble smiled, he knew that kind of fluttering.


“AHHHHH,” Button Mash yelled as he was chased by Spyral's clone that lacked wings and a horn.

“Run, I'll catch up with you,” the clone taunted, turning a corner, but Button Mash had disappeared, “I'm not in the mood to play hide and seek, so you better get out, because you won't like me if I anger."

CRACK.

“What the…”

CRACK.

CRACK.

CRACK.

Button came out of hiding on the roof of a house and was attacking him by shooting rocks with his slingshot.

"Take this," Button yelled as he shot him.

"Do you think my new form would be so easily defeated by a toy?" asked the clone.

“Ummm… No,” Button Mash responded nervously.

"AND HOW ABOUT A GUITAR," a shout was heard behind them and at that moment...

BAAAMMMM.

The Spyral clone was hit by a guitar that was thrown at him.

“That guitar,” Button Mash acknowledged.

"And who the hell are you? And why did you use a guitar to hit me in the face?" Spyral asked angrily.

“No one special,” replied a stallion which was an earth pony with light brown fur, its mane similar to Button's.

“Gibson,” Button Mash said, recognizing the pony.

Gibson smiled, "What a crazy adventure you have little bro, how about you let Player 2 join in now."

Button Mash smiled.


Back with Rumble.

From among the clouds, a stallion appeared which was a pegasus with black fur and a white grayish mane with a very cool hairstyle, "If you fought in such a dirty way and against a foal, then you will have no problem facing me."

Rumble recognized the pony, "Thunderlane."

“The Wonderbolts would like to have a member as brave as you, little brother,” Thunderlane told him, “But I think I must take your place so that you can help others.”

Rumble nodded with a smile and left the place.


Back with Spike

“It is the duty of an older brother to protect his younger brother,” said a white unicorn with a blue mane, “Especially my LBBFF.”

"Shining Armor," Spike said surprised to see him.

"Hello Spike, I got a letter from Twilight and it seemed like you needed some help, I must say I'm proud of you, you forced him to transform, you would be a good guard."

Spike smiled at his older brother's words.

"So now, leave the fighting to us."


“The older brothers,” Thunderlane said after explaining to Rumble that they were called by Celestia.


“Go to Luna, we'll take care of it,” Gibson told Button Mash who nodded with a smile.


Back with Luna.

“GRRRR, I'M SICK OF YOU RUINING MY PLANS ALL THE TIME,” Spyral yelled.

A great tremor was felt, and what everyone feared happened.

The Element of Greed was about to be used.

Luna went on guard as she positioned her sword to defend and attack at the same time.

But Celestia knew what Luna was planning.

"Lulu, don't face it in that state, it's dangerous, any hit with those Elements could be fatal."

“I'm aware of that,” Luna replied with a serious look, “But if he use them now, he won't be able to use them for a while, we only have one chance and we're not even princesses anymore, Equestria needs hope and I'm going to give it to them.”

"Great words, if so, then YOU WILL BE MY FIRST VICTIM," Spyral yelled, activating all 7 elements.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay, only two more chapters left.