• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 149 Views, 0 Comments

YFS,BB - Side Stories! (1st and 2nd one) - BUGFlower413



Some stories to know more about the characters from my fanfic, Your Faithful Student, Buggy Brush ;3

  • ...
 0
 149

Side Story 2 - Nightmare Nighters

Side Story 2: Nightmare Nighters



This young pony stands in his “respiteblock”. It just so happens that tonight is Nightmare Night, and he’s planning go trick or treating with his best friend.

“Hey! Looking good!”

“TH4NKS!!”

Buggy was dressed as his favorite character from his favorite webcomic. Said character is a girl, but he didn’t really mind.

“You’re rocking that costume, by the way.”

“Ho ho ho! Thanks, Bug!”

Darky was dressed as the sexy pirate lady from one of hers and Buggy’s favorite videogame series. She loves pirates, and she certainly loves that pirate, so she was waiting for that night to dress like her.

“Thanks for helping me with the horns.”

“No problem!”

“Oh Gosh, I’m excited!”

“Me too!” -she started to prance- “I already want to see what costumes will wear our friends!”

“Same here! Especially June’s and Sunrise’s. Their costumes are always so so good.”

“Yeah. Those girls sure take Nightmare Night as a serious business.”

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get moving!”

“Woohoo!!”

The two left the house and headed near Zweet Beatz’s house, where they all planned to gather. Everypony around them was wearing costumes. They could recognize some, some others were just creatures instead of specific characters and some others were so well made that they weren’t even sure if it was a costume or a real beast. They eventually crossed paths with 2 of their friends, Sunrise Goldhearts and June Griffon. Of course those two would be the first one here.

Girls! said both of them.

“Hi guys! Nice costumes, I love them!”

“Pretty risky choice, huh Darky?” added the griffon while winking her eye at her.

“Hehe, nice one.”

“Your costumes look really awesome too!”

“As always to be fair.”

The pegasus was dressed as the main character from her favorite videogame, and the griffon as one of the characters from a visual novel she’s really obsessed about.

“Thanks you both!” replied the pegasus blushing.

“It took us a while to complete these, but it worth it.”

“Absolutely!”

“The red hair looks good on you, Sunrise.”

“Thanks!”

“She looks hotter than usual with red hair, doesn’t she?”

“June!” -she blushed even harder and covered her face with her wings- “Stop it!”

“Haha, ok”

“You 2 are adorable.”

“Have you seen Zweet and Foggy?” asked the unicorn.

“No, I guess they’re still not here.”

“Well, we can wait for them.”

They spent some more time chatting, and suddenly, the other pegasus girl arrived in a pretty familiar costume.

“Oh, hey Zweet B- Oh, Celestia!”

“What? What’s w- OH!”

“NO WAY! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!”

“Haha, great minds think alike, I guess.”

“gr8t minds, you could say :::;) “

Zweet Beatz was dressed as another of the characters from the same webcomic Buggy’s costume was inspired on. It was one of the least favorite characters for them both, but that was ironically the reason why her costume was so awesome (and everything said, she looked awesome with that jacket).

“You knew who I was going to dress as, didn’t you!?”

“kinda, i assumed it.”

“How did you even got the wig shaped like that?”

“wasn’t easy, long story. tell ya l8ter.”

“You look amazing, girl!”

“Yeah, you look so pretty!”

“aaw, thanks everypony <3”

“So, are you ready to get sugar-stoned?”

“oh hell yeah!”

“Said what now?”

“Sugar-stoned. You know, eating so so much candy that it gives you a sugar rush.”

Sunrise looked at them a little concerned.

“Wait, is that healthy?”

“It probably isn’t, but we don’t really care. It’s fun!”

“yeah girl, don’t worry. we will be fine.” -She got closer to her and whispered to her ear- “And one of the reasons I go with them is to make sure they don’t actually get sugar-stoned.”

Zweet winked at her and Sunrise replied with a little smile. Zweet Beatz may seem carefree, but she was actually really responsible, even acting as “the mom of the group” sometimes.

“Oh, look who is coming there!”

“Good night, everypony.”

Foggy!

“Long time no see, you both.”

“Spooky costume, huh?”

“Yes. Do you all like it?”

“You look beautiful, girl.”

“Yes, you do.”

“agree.”

“x2”

“Yeah, you look really good!”

Foggy wasn’t dressed as a specific character like the rest, but as the grim reaper itself! She looked pretty nice in gray.

“We were missing you so so much,” said Buggy walking towards her to hug her.

“Yeah, we were trying to remember last time we saw each other. We thought about visiting you, but we realized how close we were to Nightmare Night, so it would be pointless.”

“What are you talking about? You can go visit me whenever you want. Just call me or send me a letter first.”

Now Darky came closer to her to hug her. She was really missing her friend too, both because of being her friend and because another certain reason ;)

“So… You wanna trick or treat with us?”

“Trick or treat?”

“We are going to get sugar-stoned!”

“Aren’t we too old for that?”

“What?”

“You know, we are in like almost mid-twenties, and most trick-or-treaters are fillies and colts.”

“oh gosh, the same shit again.”

MOST trick-or-treaters, you said it.”

“I don’t really think there’s nothing bad with trick or treating being adults.”

“Yeah, it’s fun as heck! I mean, we two are not doing it this year, but still.”

“I suppose you’re right, but I don’t know. I haven’t done it in so long.”

“Why are you disguised then?”

“It’s fun to do so.”

“And it’s even funner to get candy by doing so.”

“it’s ‘funner’ a word?” whispered Zweet Beatz at Sunrise.

“C’mon, give it a chance.”

Foggy looked away (or at least I think so, it’s hard to see her eyes, if she even have eyes.)

“It will be fun, I promise.”

“Ok. I’ll go with you, but d-“

YEAAAH!! Buggy and Darky didn’t even let her finish to start celebrating their little victory.

“Hey, Beatz”

“yeah?”

“You’re keeping them in check, right?”

“yup”

“Thanks.”

“Let’s stop losing time. The night is short guys!”

“True, let’s go already!”

And with that, the 6 friends went to spend their Nightmare Night together: Darky, Buggy, Zweet and Foggy by trick or treating all around Canterlot, and Sunrise and June following them while having a date of their own.

Author's Note:

Happy Nightmare Night everypony!! ^w^ Sorry if the story is too short or something. I had the idea of this like 3 days ago, so I made the 4 drawings and story in that lapse of time lol. I hope you like it anyways :D

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment