• Published 19th Oct 2021
  • 1,793 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls: Halloween Sex Night - DiamondandIce



The Rainbooms go to a haunted house. The trip became from scary to one sexy night.

  • ...
8
 16
 1,793
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Wow. I didn't see that coming.

I still feel sorry for the other boyfriends. Regardless of the reason, this guy still fuck their girlfriends.

I feel like they each deserves to fuck Rarity just be honest and fair.

11020033
Oh, it did specify its raining so for them to rush over that they might lead to an accident. But I will respect your opinion.

11020135
The part where Rainbow's plan backfired completely.

11020134
I didn't say to call them to the haunted house. The girls could feel a bit guilty about having sex with another guy behind their backs regardless of the reason why they had to.

So to keep things honest and fair they would let their boyfriends fuck Rarity. Who shee and her boyfriend gives consent. So nobody feels bad.

Then they become a group of swingers, having sex with each others lovers.

How come you didn’t include the other guy’s names in the story? Is there a reason why you did it?

11020656
It was specified that it can be a stand alone or related to the series itself. So I will let you readers do the opinions

“Oh right, fencing. I get it now.”

I sometimes forget she takes fencing.

Login or register to comment