• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,344 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,344

The next morning and beach trip.

"And here's your pancakes, Berry," Fluttershy said a she lid the pancakes from the pan onto Berry's plate. Berry tried it and was amazed how good it tasted.


"This is so good, Flutterhy. Thank you!" he happily said. Fluttershy smiled and kissed him on the forehead.


"You're welcome, sweetie. Would you like some syrup?"


"Yes, please." Berry nodded.


"Are you ready to go to the beach today?"


Berry put down his fork. "Rarity told me about it yesterday, she said it's really fun."


"It is! It's where you swim with all the little fishies!" Fluttershy said. "Now eat up. We've got a big day."


Berry finished his pancakes and syrup and put the dishes in the sink. After that, Fluttershy gave him his swim trunks and told him to get changed. Berry went upstairs into the guestroom to get changed. After he was done, he came out wearing his new shark swim trunks. Then it was the girl's turn to change. After they got done changing. They came out in thier swimsuits.


Sunset had a black crop top bikini with a golden sun symbol, a sunset gradient sun skirt around her waist, and gold bracelets. Rarity had a purple bikini with black stripes and two sapphires in at the top and bottom, a black beachwear hat with purple straps and a blue gem, and a sapphire blue linen knotted sun skirt around her waist. Rainbow wore a sleeveless swim shirt with ligtning bolts and pink swim trunks and black stripes.


Pinkie had a pink top with a golden bow and an orange heart in the center, and a tutu on the bottom as well as three gold bows on the waistband. Fluttershy had a surfer swimsuit and Applejack had a navy blue cropped long sleeve swim shirt and an apple in the center. Twilight wore a purple skirt swimsuit with a sky blue and white top with a magenta star in the center.


"You ready to go, sport?" Rainbow asked with a smirk. Berry jumped up and down excitedly.


"I'll take that as a yes. Now let's go!"


"Did we make sure we have everything?" Twilight asked.


"Yeah, yeah I think we got everything. Snacks, sunscreen, and other stuff we might need. No need to worry, Twilight!"


They went into the car and began to drive into the beach. Applejack was at the driver side and Berry sat near the window. As he looked out the window, he thought of how much he misses his family. His parents and sister. His eyes began to leak tears as they fell down on his cheeks. Twilight noticed him crying.


"Are you thinking about your parents, bug?" she asked softly. Berry had tears in his eyes as he nodded. "Come here," Twilight said as she motioned him to come over for a hug. Berry laid his head on Twilight's belly and hugged her tightly. "There, there it's ok. I know you miss them, but they're not really gone." She pointed her finger at Berry's heart. "Even if they're physically gone, they're still here with you in there. Do you understand?" Berry smiled and nodded. He hugged Twilight again and she hugged him back.


"Are we almost there yet?"


"It's going to take awhile. How about you take a little nap?" Twilight patted her lap. "You can rest your head here."


Berry laid his head on Twilight's lap and closed his eyes for a nap. She stroked his hair gently.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"This one seems to be able to fire projectile beams of flames from his hands," a man said pointing to a child who seemed like he was 8 years old. Chaos stood next to the man and looked at the child. They and the child were seperated by a large glass window and the child was on the other side. There were inside some sort of facility. There were life-size dummies all around and the child blasted each and everyone of them with his fire beam.


"Very nice," Chaos said still looking at the child. "I'm sure we'll make a good profit when we sell him." He went inside the room and the child stopped firing. It seemed like he was backing away fearfully from Chaos as he grinned like a shark and advanced torwards the child. "Ok, kid. Now we're going to see how you compete against the others."


"C-Compete?" The child asked nervously. Chaos laughed.


"Yeah! You know a competetion! Winner takes all that sort of thing!"


"On what?" the child asked. "What am I competeting for?"


"Oh you'll see," Chaos shark grin grew even wider. "Follow me," he ordered. The child reluctantly followed him into the next room. "You and another will compete against each-other. Winner is the one who's still alive."


"W-what? You mean-"

"That's right. A fight to the death," Chaos said noncholantly. The black haired child tried to make a run for it but was captured by Chaos's guards as they picked him up and carried him to the room while he screamed for help. Chaos ignored him whispered to his ear. "And if you both refuse, then you and the other can expect to be part of many more expirements I have in mind."


The child's heart dropped to his stomach. The 'expirements' were never pleasant. Hell, they were downrigh torturous! Burning, electrocuting, chemicals, and more. Most children who were unlucky enough to get subjected to these tortures....did not make it. He gulped. "I-I don't think I'm not ready yet. I need more training!"


"Nonsense! I saw you and you were doing a fantastic job!" Chaos laughed. "Now let's wait for your opponent."


Two guards came in escorting another 8 year old. It was another boy, who looked just as terrfied as the other child.
"This is the that's competing. He can fire electricity from his hands," One of the guards said.


"Why are you doing this?" The first child asked.


"We only want the best of people like you. If we want to make a good profit, we better make sure everything we sell is top quality. And there's no better way for that than a good old competetion!" Chaos joyfully said. The guards threw the child in the room and now both children were inside. Chaos looked at them. "You may begin whenever you're ready." He left the room but not before saying to one of his guards. "Report to me the results when they are done."


The guards nodded. "Will do."


Chaos left the room without another word and made a whistle. A white throated needle-tail swooped down and landed on his shoulder.


"Find exactly where those girls and especially that boy is. Report to me as soon as you see where they are at." he told the animal. It obeyed and took off for it's search.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"And here we are!" Applejack said as she pulled in the parking lot that was at the beach.


"Berry, get up sweetie. We're here." Twilight said as she gently shook Berry's shoulder. He made a cute yawn and the girls could not help but make an 'awwww' reaction. As they parked, Sunset stepped out of the car.


"Woah!" she exclaimed as he legs felt like jelly. They had fallen asleep.


"You alright there?" Rarity asked.


"Yeah, I think I just sat in one position for too long," Sunset said as she tried to walk around getting the blood flow back to her legs again.


"Is this the beach?" Berry asked. He had woken up from his nap. Rarity kneeled down.


"It most definitley is, but first you need to put on some sunscreen."


"Don't worry, I got you!" Pinkie exclaimed as she took out a cupcake from her hair.


"Umm Pinkie? He needs to put on actually sunscreen," Applejack pointed out.


"What do you mean? This is like sunscreen!"


"Use this, please." Applejack handed Pinkie a bottle of regular 70 SPF sunscreen. "We don't even know if your 'cupcake' sunscreen even works."


"Alright," Pinkie sighed. She took the bottle and squeezed some on her hands. She went over to Berry. "Alright now close your eyes." she instructed as she put the sunscreen on his face, back and front, including his legs. After she was done with Berry, the rest of the girls put sunscreen on themselves. Then it was time to hit the waters.


"Berry have you swam before?" Sunset asked him.


"No...I don't even know what that is."


"Come on. We'll show you how to swim. You'll love it!" Berry took Sunset's hand as they ran torwards the beach with the others.


"Sunset? Where is everybody?" Berry asked looking around. He noticed no one else was on the beach.


"yeah that is weird. Usually the beach is packed. But I guess this is one of the few times we get to have it to ourselves! Now come let's go swimming!" Sunset and Berry approached the water where the other girls were already in The waves started to come torwards them. Berry started to whimper.


"Awww it's ok, baby. It's just water. See?" Sunset made a few splish splash and playfully flicked some of the water on Berry as he giggled. "See? It's not dangerous at all! Don't worry I'll hold you." Sunset lifted Berry up. "Hold on tight," she instructed. She and Berry went into the waters while Sunset held Berry so he wouldn't drown. "You like it?" she asked.


Berry was a bit scared of being in a place he had never been to before.


"Hey, squirt! Glad you can join us!" Rainbow said as she playfully ruffled his hair. If you want you can join us over there," she pointed to where the other girls were at. They were farther down the deep end.


"We'll join you." Sunset told Rainbow. "And don't worry. If you feel scared just tell me and we'll go back ok?" Berry nodded and tightly held on to Sunset as they went further in.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After a few hours of swimming, Berry was beginning to feel exhasusted and so did the other girls.


"Wooo wheee I am beat!" Applejack panted. "And I can tell this little sugar cube is too!" she looked at Berry who could barely keep his eyes open. "How about we take a little break?" The girls agreed. Berry still hung on to Sunset as they swam torwards the shore. They began to dry off with thier towels.


Rarity handed Berry a little one and helped him dry off. "You want a snack, darling?" she offered.


"Yes, thank you."


Rarity handed him a bag of chips and a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. He ate it and gave her belly a hug.


"You're very welcome, darling."


"You guys look!" Rainbow said suddenly she pointed to a bird that was perched on top of the tree. It seemed like it was watching them.


"Oh that's a white throated needle-tail. They're one of the fastest birds even animals on this planet." Twilight informed her. "They can reach up to speeds of over 100 miles per hour."


"wow, I wonder what it's doing here," Fluttershy wondered. "I would talk to it, but it's too far away." The bird then took off and flew away.


"Probably going back to it's home," Sunset guessed.