• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,343 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,343

Italian Resturant and Big Project

Rarity had texted her friends to meet at the mall to discuss about Berry's second power. She drove there and saw her friends already waiting for her.


"You seem excited about this," Applejack said.


"So Berry has a second power?" That's awesome!" Rainbow said excitedly. "But why hasn't it shown up until now?"


"I think because he's so young, it only comes at randoms. Who knows how many more abilities he has?" Applejack commented.


"So how was your night at Rarity's?" Fluttershy asked Berry. "Did you have a good sleep?" Berry nodded and Fluttershy picked him up while he hugged her neck. "Well I'm glad you had a good time there, sweetie. Next you'll be spending the night at Sunset's."


"ok," Berry replied. "Can we get something to eat please? I'm hungry." He said and looked at Fluttershy with puppy eyes.


"Awww alright, sweetcheeks. Let's go find a resturaunt." Pinkie used her phone to find nearby dining areas.


"How about this one? It's an itallian villa!"


"Sounds great!" Applejack said. "How does that sound, sugarcube?" she asked Berry. He happily nodded. "Alright, Itallian Villa it is."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The resturaunt was already crowded by the time they got there. Not only that, but the wait time in line was over 30 minutes, but the girls decided to wait. Berry started to whimper as he felt scared being in a place with alot of people. Twilight wrapped her arms around him in comfort and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smothered his head on her belly. A waiter came over to Sunset.


"Good evening, Miss. How many?"


"Seven adults and one child," Sunset told him. The waiter nodded.


"Alright, follow me." He said as the girls followed him to a table. He gave them thier menus and asked. "Anything you want to drink?"


Sunset ordered a sprite, Rarity ordered a Dr. Pepper, so did Pinkie. Applejack ordered a Pepsi, Twilight ordered a Diet Coke and so did Fluttershy, Rainbow had a Mountain Dew."


Berry looked at the kid's menu. "Can I have a lemonade please?"


"Of course," the waiter replied as he wrote down thier orders. "And are you ready to order your meals now or would you like some time first?"


"I think we're ready." Sunset said as she heard Berry's stomach growl. "Me and Pinkie will take the spaghetti special with meatballs."


"I'll have the chicken alfredo," Rarity said.


"I'll take the spicy fettuccine," Pinkie added.


"I'll have an eggplant casserole." Twilight said.


"I'll also take the spicy fettuccine," Rainbow told the waiter.


"I'll have the three layer lasaugna." Fluttershy said.


Berry looked at the menu section on the kid's menu. "Can I have the kid's spaghetti and meatballs, please?" It was something new and he hadn't tried it before.


The waiter nodded wrote down all thier orders. "is there anything else?" The girls shook thier heads.


"Alright, you're food should be coming out shortly." He took the menus back and the girls decided to wash thier hands before they ate. Berry went into the bathroom to wash his hands. When he came back, the food was already at the table. Fluttershy picked him up and placed him on her lap as they began to eat.


"Wow, this stuff's really good!" Rainbow said taking a bite of her food. "Oh god, it's really hot!" she quickly said as she took a swig of her Mountain Dew.


"I never actually tried eggplant. But it's actually really good!" Twilight said. The girls saw Berry happily eating his spaghetti.
"You like it, don't you?" she asked. Berry nodded as he continued to eat.


"Look guys!" Rainbow said pointing to the Television. It was Rosie and it looked like she was in a convention. There was a caption underneath her that said

Rosie Shine
Scientist and Inventor

On the television, Rosie gave a warm smile and waved at the crowd. "Thank you for bringing me here," she said to the host. She turned to the crowd. "And before I begin. I just want to take a quick moment to thank all of you for supporting me all the way through. I really appreciate you all coming here tonight, because this might be my biggest project." She gave a signal and a man came over pushing a cart. On it was a test tube with an unknown liquid on it.


"Would you care to explain what is?" the host asked.


"Of course." Rosie said. "It's possibly the next drug. Except it's totally safe and legal."


"What does it do?"


"It basically a stress reliever. It makes you feel relaxed after a stressful day. I plan to distribute this across the globe in the near future."


The man who pushed the cart went and got a vaccine needle.


"Would anyone like to give a try?" Rosie asked the crowd. A lot of them were unsure and quite nervous what would happen. There was one man, however who had the courage to volunteer. He walked up to the stage and Rosie held the needle in her hand.


"Thank you, sir." she said kindly.


"It's no problem. I'm just a little nervous because...you know," the man said.


"Don't worry about it," Rosie said reassuringly. She injected the needle into the man's arms and pushed the fluid inside. As soon as she did, the man's thought immediatley became a thought of bliss and pleasure. His mind instantly became relaxed of any stress he might have had. He couldn't help but smile.


"My god! This might be the best feeling I had!" he exclaimed.


"I see you enjoy it," Rosie giggled. The man went back to her seat. His thoughts still relaxed as he was under it's effects.


"Thank you, Rosie," the host said. "Now if you don't mind. Can you explain to us why you chose this path?


"Of course." Rosie replied. "My story actually goes back when my father, Henry Shine was still alive. Some of you might even heard of him?" There were quite a few nods from the crowd. They had heard about Henry. He was a well-renowned scientist. He wasn't overly famous but definitley more than the average joe. "Well he was also an inventor. I would help him with his inventions and he would sell them for a good profit. The only difference is his inventions are more natural. Mine are powered by magic. As I grew up, I always wanted to learn more about the science of this world. Each time, after I helped with an invention he would always tell me, "Rosie, I just want to let you know that you have a brilliant mind. I have no doubt you will be able to do great things even when I'm gone." After he passed away, I told myself that I was going to make him proud. And so I decided to carry on his legacy for him. So soon after, I began to study into engineering and science. It was hard, but it was worth it after all...Then one day, As I was walking outside I discovered something that I never knew existed. Magic!" She smiled. "Let me tell you, if you have told me magic was real before, I would have thought you were crazy. But now? I know it's more than real. "It can be used to our full advantage. So I thought and wondered what would happen if I put my invention skills and magic together. And that's where I am today. I will always continue to create new mechanics to better the life of everyone. I still think about my father and wonder how proud he will be when he sees me from above. Thank you. That's all for now.


The crowd applauded after hearing Rosie's origin. "Well that was some story..." Applejack said. The girls and Berry had finished thier food. "I wonder what kind of things her father invented?"


"Beats me," Rainbow said. "I wonder what that liquid was though.




"Probably a new type of drug," Twilight answered. "And if I had to guess, it's a drug that effects the mind. Don't know if it's really safe to use or not."


Pinkie went to the front to pay the bill and they left afterwards. They dropped Sunset off at her apartment and also Berry too.


"Ok, Berry. THis is where you'll be sleeping for tonight," FLuttershy said to him. He shook nervously as he held on to Fluttershy. She rubbed his back. "Don't worry, sweetheart." Rarity looked at Sunset.


"If there's any emergency give us a call, ok?"


"Will do," Sunset replied. She took Berry in her arms and went inside her apartment.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"So that's the kid we need to get!" Adagio said to the other siren as they watched from a distance in thier van. "just wish that red hair bitch wasn't with him! Aria took the gun out.


"No we can't shoot anyone! Otherwise it will wake up the whole neighborhood." Adagio told her.


"Then how else are we supposed to take the kid?" Aria asked rolling her eyes. Adagio smirked.


"We go when the red head is asleep."