• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,324 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,324

Invisible Person

"The kid with the fire powers won. We already cleaned up the mess," one of the men told Chaos. He was still bruised from being slammed against multiple times.


"Very nice. We're is he?"


"We've put him back in the cell. He is to compete against someone else tomorrow. We don't exactly know who."


Chaos went to the cell where the kid was and saw him in the corner, on the floor crying. Chaos had a twisted smile on his face. "Don't be sad, kid. You won!"


"I HAD TO KILL SOMEONE!" the kid screamed and cried. He also had burn marks on himself from the electrical power from the other kid. Chaos started to laugh at him.


"What? You act like you've never seen a dead body before?" He pointed a gun at him. "And tomorrow, you will continue this until you die or else," he threatened. Right when he was about to turn around he felt someone grab his head and knee him on the chest three times. He immediatley fired his gun trying to hit whoever was attacking him, but the gun was knocked from his hand and he felt a punch to his face. Chaos was now angry as he tried to throw in a few punches but was attacked repeatedly by an unseen force until someone knee him in the groin. He gritted his teeth but was so rage driven he didn't even care about the pain. He tried to attack but it was useless as he couldn't see who it was. A few guards came in and went in to help Chaos but then they themselves were attacked. One started to pull out his gun, but it was yanked out from his hand, followed by a knee to the chest and a kick to the stomach. The other felt himself flipped over and landed hard on his back. He then felt his face kicked. Chaos got up and saw his henchmen being attacked. He grabbed his gun from the floor and tried to shoot whoever was attacking them, but it seemed like no one was there.


The child watched with a confused face. He had no idea what was going on and he was worried that he was next to. He felt himself picked up by someone and he began to panic.


"Hey put me down!" he shouted trying to free himself from the grasp. Whoever was carrying him ran out the door and past the other guards. Going through doors until they heard Chaos's voice through the intercom.


"DON'T LET THE CHILD ESCAPE!" his voice rang throughout the building as the kid felt himself rush past the guards and doors. He was led outside and was put down. He captor then appeared for the first time, revealing a girl in her teens with brown hair. She had a light blue jeans and black t-shirt.


"Who are you?" the child asked.


"Name's Amber." The girl answered. "I'm here to help you and the others who are captured here escape. What's your name?"


"Des," the kid answered. "Why are you even helping me?"


"I'll explain everything later," Amber said as she tried to lead him away, but Des wasn't budging.


"How do I know I can trust you?" he asked suspiciously.


"You remember some kid named Berry?" Amber asked. The child nodded.


"Yeah, I think I saw him before. I think he's that three year old."


"Well I'm his sister. And I was the one who helped him escape in case you were wondering why he was gone.


"Well how do I know you're not lying?" Des pressed on. Amber sighed.


"There's no way for me to prove it. You just have to trust me for now. So do you want to escape or not?"


"I do," Des relecutanly gave in.


"Alright, now let's go." Amber said as she grabbed his hand and led him away from the building.