• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,322 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,322

Vs Sunset Shimmer

Sunset approached dangerously torwards the girls. AppleJack was the first to find her courage. She took a step forward.


"Sunset...It's me."


A scream of rage came from Sunset as she charged torwards the cowgirl. A bullet struck the flame haired girl in the skull and she fell down.


"RAINBOW!" AppleJack said in disbelief.


"We have no choice! We don't have powers and we have to stop her!" Rainbow unloaded two more shots onto Sunset's chest and although they didn't kill her, they were able to slow her down. She was about to go for another shot when the gun clicked showing it was out of ammo. Sunset got back up, her shirt bloody and quickly went torwards Rainbow and snatched the gun out of her hand, breaking it in two. The athlete gulped then Sunset picked her up by the front of her shirt and violently tossing her to the side. She crashed into the wall and her vision spun.


"Rainbow!" Twilight gasped. The girls saw the hallway was open and they all knew what they had to do. Run.


They raced down torwads the hallways with Sunset chasing after them.


"We have to find a way to get our powers back!" Pinkie said.


Fortunatley, or unfortunaltey for them, the answers came crashing into them. The girls were so focused on running that they didn't see the Sirens intercept them.


"YOU!" said Rainbow angrily. She attacked without a second hesitation. Punching Adagio in the jaw and delivering blows and kicks.


Adagio and her Sirens fought back and a violent fight ensured. Aria gave Pinkie an uppercut up her jaw which the latter responded with a headbutt. The former shouted and let go which gave Rainbow the oppurtunity to come from behind and flip her over landing hard on her back. Rarity noticed something on the Dazzling's chest. Three ruby gemstones that looked an awful like the ones they had before they were shattered.


"WE HAVE TO GET RID OF THEM!" She announced. She tried to take them away but Adagio wasn't making it easy. She attacked Rarity and to make matters worse, Sunset had already caught up to them. She struck Rarity with a ligthtning flash which caused the room to explode and send her flying across the room. The girls gasped in horror as the Dazzlings laughed cruelly. Rarity was now inches away from Sunset's snarling expression but that only lasted for a few seconds. Sunset was then grabbed by someone as she was tossed to the side. Bryson had been freed.


"YOU GOT OUT!" the girls all gasped. Bryson smiled.


"I had a bit of help." he pointed torwards an 8 year old. Des had freed him. He had escaped from the clutches of Sunset. He wasn't the only one. There was also a teenaged girl and in her arms was Berry who was crying.


"Berry!" the girls gasped.


"You girls hold him!" she shouted giving Berry to Fluttershy. She recognized her from the DvD tape.


"Wait! You're that girl from the video!"


"I am! now hold on to him!" Amber instructed. She disapeared into thin air leaving the girls confused.


"Hey, where did she?-"


"Hey!" Adagio shouted as she felt her pendant get snatched. Before her very eyes, it was thrown into the floor and shattered. "NOOOO!" she shrieked. The other two sirens also got thier pendants shattered a second time. Because of that, the heroe's magic were returning to them.


"YES! WE HAVE OUR POWERS BACK!" Rainbow shouted triumphantly. The Dazzlings were furious.


"You'll pay for this!" Adagio screamed punching AJ in the cheek and was about to go for another when the cowgirl grabbed her ankle and sent into flying into her fellow sirens. They all groaned. The girls, Bryson, Amber, and Des all stared at Sunset Shimmer.


Now...the battle has truly begun.