• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,322 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,322

Sweet Shoppe and Fluttershy's house

"Can I have a chocolate ice cream scoop in a cup, please?" Berry asked. The woman who was working the cashier smiled and nodded. She had light grayish crimson pink striped hair, pale grayish cyan skin, magenta eyes and wore a yellow polo dress, a white apron with pink overalls and cupcakes imprinted on the side, pink pearl earrings, and white high heels.


"Of course dear. Coming right up!" Berry went to the table where the girls were at. His eyes looking for a place to sit but he couldn't find any.


"Come here, sugarcube, you can sit on my lap," Applejack said as Berry walked over torwards her. The farmgirl picked him up and place him on her lap. Mrs. Cake walked over to the girls with thier icecream and milkshakes.


"Here you go. I hope you enjoy,"


Applejack handed Berry a small plastic spoon and he began to eat his ice cream. When he tried it he smiled with delight.


"You like it?" Applejack asked.


"I do!" Berry said happily. He had never tasted ice cream this good before. The girls giggled. Berry then put down his fork and looked down.


"What's wrong, sugarcube?" Applejack asked concerned.


"It's just that how did he find us?" Berry asked.


"That's a great question, Berry. How did Chaos find us?" Fluttershy wondered too. "You don't think Rose has something to do with it, do you?"


"No, we didn't even tell her where we were going..." Rainbow muttered. "But it is strange though how he knew."


Berry and the girls finished thier ice cream and shakes and Sunset went up to pay for them. After she was done, they started to head back home.


As they arrived to Pinkie's house, the girls went inside and packed thier bags to go back to thier homes.


Fluttershy was packing her bags when she felt a soft tug on her skirt. She looked down and saw Berry.


"Fluttershy, where am I going to go?"


Fluttershy thought for a while and told him, "If you want, you can come with me," she told him.


"ok,"Berry said. "Do you need help?"


"Oh no, I'm fine, but thank you for asking," she smiled. She bent down and kissed him on the cheek. After Fluttershy and the girls were done packing thier belongings, they waved goodbye to each other and Fluttershy took Berry with her.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"And here we are," Fluttershy said as she and Berry approached her house. Berry hid behind Fluttershy's legs and whimpered slightly. The girl put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, sweetie. My parents will understand when I explain everything." They went inside and were greeted by Fluttershy's parents. Her mother had red hair and wore a light blue blouse and jeans. Her father had white creamy hair and wore a blue collar shirt and jeans.


"Hey, Pumpkin!" Her father greeted as they walked in. "How was your sleepover?"


"It was fine, Dad," Fluttershy said. Her father noticed Berry hiding behind Fluttershy's legs.


"And who is this young man?"


"Dad, this is Berry. Me and my friends found him at Pinkie's house."


"My, he's so cute!" Her mother gasped. Berry hid behind Fluttershy's legs. Meeting new people made him scared. "Aww don't be scared," Mrs. Shy said smoothly.


"Berry, you can come out," Fluttershy said softly. The boy nervously peeked around and looked at the man and woman. He slowly went infront of Fluttershy and gave a nervous wave.


"Hi," he said nervously.


"Awww, you don't have to be scared, sweetheart," Mrs. Shy reassured as she went over and picked up Berry from under his armpits. She turned to her daughter. "So how did you find him? Do you know where his parents are at?"


Fluttershy had a sad expression on her face as she told her parents about Berry's past. The death of his parents (though the cause is still unknown), and how he was abused and tormented for his super powers.


"Oh my...I am so sorry!" Mrs. Shy put a hand over her mouth. "that must have been awful!"


Berry started to cry and Mrs. Shy rubbed his back. "It's gonna be, ok and do you really have super powers?"


"He does, it doesn't show up often though," Fluttershy answered. She took Berry back in her arms.


"Well he's welcome to stay here as long as he needs. There's a spare guestroom upstairs." Mr. Shy beamed. Berry started to yawn and his eyes were getting heavy.


"Looks like the little one is tired," Fluttershy said softly. She took Berry up to the guest room and tucked him under the bed covers. She kissed his forehead. "I'll let you know when dinner is ready, ok?"


"ok," Berry said tiredly. He closed his eyes and Fluttershy quietly left the room leaving the door slightly open behind her.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


three hours later


The sound of Berry's stomach growling started to wake him up. He tried to ignore it and keep on sleeping but his stomach was telling him he needed to eat something. He woke up with a yawn and went downstairs to the dining room and saw food being set.


"Hey, kiddo!" Mr. Shy said. "You're just in time. Why don't you join us for dinner?"


"Ok," Berry said. He went to the bathroom to wash his hands and went to the dining table. Fluttershy came by and Berry held out his arms.


"Aww, do you want to sit with me?" Fluttershy asked kindly. Berry nodded and she picked him up and sat down at a seat with him on her lap. He hugged her stomach and Fluttershy hugged him back. She noticed a few tears leaking from his eyes and knew he was thinking about his family. She gently stroked his hair and whispered, "don't cry, sweetie. I know you miss them, but they wouldn't want to see you sad would they?"


"No," Berry said. Mr. And Mrs. Shy came over to the table and they began to eat. It was steak and mushrooms with potato salad. While they ate Mrs. Shy asked her daughter,


"What kind of powers does the little guy have?"


Fluttershy looked up from her plate. "Oh, he can move objects around without making contact with them."


"You mean like one of your friends you told me about? Twinkle Sprinkle?"


"It's Twilight Sparkle," Fluttershy corrected. "And yes, it's exactly like her powers, except unlike Twilight, he can't do it at command."


"Interesting so does he have any other powers?" Mrs. Shy asked.


"No, I don't think so...that or it hasn't shown up yet."


Fluttershy cut some steak pieces for Berry and he grabbed his fork and began to eat them.


"You like it?" she asked.


"I love it!" Berry said happily. Fluttershy patted his head and she and her parents continued to eat together. After they ate, they cleaned up and put the dishes in the sink. Fluttershy got up to do the dishes. She put Berry down and he went over to Mrs. Shy and held out his arms. The woman smiled warmly and placed him on her lap. After Fluttershy was done, she took Berry back in her arms. He started to yawn.


"Looks like it's time to get ready for bed," Mr. Shy said looking at the clock. He looked over at Berry who was buried his head on Fluttershy's breast and hugged her neck.


"And you're more than welcome to stay as long as you need, young man." he said.


"Thank you, sir," Berry said softly. Mr. Shy beamed. "Don't mention it, kiddo."