• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,324 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,324

Follow the bird

"Oh we'll never find Berry in time!" Rarity wailed as she and her friends drove down the road. It had been two days since Berry has been kidnapped and the girls had taken it upon themselves to look for him along with the police search. However, there had been no news whatsoever and they were starting to assume the worst.


"You don't think he...you know...he-" Pinkie stammered but couldn't find the courage to finish her sentence.


"Chaos would want him alive, Pinkie. He wouldn't kill him." AppleJack said.


"Chaos..." Sunset said suddenly with a sharp intake of breath. Her eyes began to get teary.


"What's wrong, Sunset darling?" Rarity asked worried.


"I-I didn't tell you all this yesterday but, I looked through Berry's past memories and...it was Chaos that murdered his and his sister's parents."


"WHAT?!" the girls all shouted in disbelief


Sunset nodded with tears in her eyes. "His sister is the only known family he has left."


"I-I can't believe it!" Fluttershy gasped. Her heart shattered as she began to cry, but Twilight wrapped her arms around her and gave her a hug.


"It's going to be alright," she reassured. "Let's not give up hope."


The girls continued on thier search for Berry.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Any news about the search yet?" the chief asked.


"No, sir. We haven't got a single report back about the findings."


"Well keep looking for him. If it goes longer than this then this might have to turn into a body search."


"Yes, sir." the officer walked away. The chief got on the annoncement.


"I need every police officer in this search for the boy. Any reports about his whereabouts are to be reported immediatley!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Wait look!" Fluttershy pointed to a bird. It was perched on top of a STOP sign.


"Hey, that looks like the same bird we saw at the beach!" Rainbow said.


"Because it is the same one!" Fluttershy replied. "It's a spy for Chaos! That's how he was able to track us down!"


"I knew it!" Pinkie said confidently. "I knew something was off about that animal!"


"Uh-huh funny how you didn't anything about it before," Applejack sighed rolling her eyes.


Fluttershy got out of the car and marched up torwards the needle-tail.


"Lookie here, how nice it is to see you," the bird said in a sing-song. "I never got a chance to formerly introduce myself. Name's Ace. And I think I know what your here for."


"Where is he?!" Fluttershy demanded sternly.


"Haha, calm down, pretty girl. Use your manners."


Fluttershy breathed in through her nose and exhaled through her mouth. "Please...take us to him," she said with a bit of tension.


"Well since you asked nicely, I suppose I could lead you...in fact, Chaos said he wanted you all to come!"


"He's trying to lure us isn't he?!" Rainbow asked. She had walked up torwards them.


"Well if you want to see the boy again, that is." the needle-tail replied.


"Wait, Rainbow you can understand him?" Fluttershy asked surprised.
Rainbow nodded. So did the rest of the girls. "Y-you can talk? I thought it was just me who understood you."


"enough about me, alright. Do you want to see Berry or not?"


"Take us to him, right now!" Applejack said angrily.


"Yeah! Or else something bad will happen to you!" Rainbow added cracking her knuckles.


The animal sighed. "Very well then, follow me." it took off and the girls followed.


"We better be prepared for an ambush," Sunset said. "I can already tell there will be one when we get there."


The girls nodded in agreement.


"Ok so find Berry, and take him out of there. Ok should be a piece of cake."


"It's going to be a lot harder than that, Rainbow" Twilight said. "First off, we need to figure out how to get past the many guards the place probably has. And second the cells probably have some sort of magical barrier so even with Applejack's strength or my knowledge, it would be impossible to break them out as we would need someone who knows a magic spell to deactivate them. And also I know we're going for Berry but shouldn't we try to free all the other kids too?"


Rainbow groaned. "You're always making things so complicated, Twi!" she complained.


"Not to mention we might have to face the Sirens again." Pinkie said nervously. "Only this time, we don't exactly have our instruments so it might be a teensy weensy bit harder than last time."


Rainbow groaned and put her head in her hands.


"I hope Berry's alright. Poor thing must be scared half to death!"


The girls continued to follow the needle-tail as it led them to the BlazeCorps building.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Well I must say, these new pendants are really well made!" Adagio said with a devlish smile. "How in the world were you able to make these?"


"Let's just say...I know someone who has a gift for inventions." Chaos replied calmly.

Author's Note:

interesting...