• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,324 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,324

Unkillable Sunset

Des, Amber and Bryson decided to split up. Lola went with the latter of course. He held the pistol in his hand. Loaded and ready to fire.


"Freeze!" someone shouted. Bryson looked at two guards rushing torwards him. Acting quickly he shot one guard down but unfortunatley he failed to notice one behind him violently knocking him to the ground. Bryson wasn't going to give up without a good fight however. He banged his fist into the guards face followed by an uppercut. Unfortunatley the guard seemed to be an excellent combatant. He grabbed Bryson by the neck and flipped him over. Making him drop his gun sliding it across the room. Bryson groaned in pain but used his strength to catch the guard by surprise by kicking him in the groin. He yelped and Bryson grabbed him by the head and repteadly rammed his head into the wall. His face bloody now. He snatched the gun from his pocket and shot him in the skull, killing him. Another guard went in to attack but was met with an unfortunate end with a bullet to the neck. More guards came in and Bryson found himself outnumbered. He tried to keep up with all of them but he could only handle so much. They pinned him to the ground overpowering him. They took his gun throwing it across the room out of reach. Bryson gasped in pain as a kick to the ribs knocked the wind out of him. Just need another kick to his back made him wince [a little more time until a strong blow to the head made him black out. Lola had saw the whole thing and started to whimper. She was no attack dog and even if she was she wouldn't have been able to take down the whole squad herself. She ran out of the room.


Meanwhile Amber walking around when she heard a loud crying coming down from one of the hallways. Could it be?! She quickly ran down the hallway but unfortunatley she felt an invisible hand slam her against the wall back first. She gritted her teeth as a sharp pain went through her back.


She saw a girl about her age with falming red and yellow hair. This girl looked like she was growling like a wild untamed animal. She let out a scream of fury as she blasted an energy orb. Barely missing Amber by inches as she rolled over at the last second. Her back hit the ceiling and she winced.


"After all this time..."


Amber hit the ground stomach first. She groaned but the pain was getting too much.


"I never thought..."


Amber went flying slamming against another wall. This time she could have sworn she broke something. She shouted and gritted her teeth.


"You would come back!"


Amber felt her whole body get picked up and dragged to this flaming haired girl. She couldn't move. The other girl held her in place as she loaded up a huge energy blast ready to fire. The former closed her eyes preparing for her death but then


"Woah woah woah! Take it easy there, Sunset! We don't wanna be too rough on her!"


Amber saw someone. Someone who looked horribly familiar. No! It can't be! But the evil grin, the sadistic smile was more than enough proof. "Chaos!" she yelled.


"Pretty neat isn't she?" Chaos asked. "She knows how to do a lot of cool things don't you Sunset?"


Sunset's response was completley empty without emotion. "Yes, Master."


Chaos pointed to Sunset. "This right here is like an all powerful diety and one I can control." His face twisted into a psycopathic smile. "But enough about Sunset. Tell me Amber, how are you after all this time?"


How dare he asks how I was doing after what he's done! "How I'm doing?! You killed my parents and kidnapped my little brother and you fucking ask me how I'm doing?!"


"Relax. It was just a job, sweetheart." Chaos said smoothly. "Getting your baby brother was a prioty but sometimes we have to make things work if you get what I'm saying."


"Where is he?"


"Hmm?"


"Where is Berry?! I know you know where he's at!"


"You want your baby brother so bad? Then fine! You can be locked up with him for all I care! Sunset!"


Sunset grabbed Amber in a telekentic hold and carried her down the hall.


"I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" Amber screamed her voice fading down the hallway.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Adagio breathed in. Taking in the negative energy. After so long it felt so amazing. The Sirens were back in thier human forms. They were in front of the entrance.


"I never felt more alive!" she laughed. "And those Rainbooms are powerless against us! They have no hope!"


"I think we're ready to move on to Equestria!" Aria suggested.


"You girls leaving already?" Chaos asked as he just came out.


"I'm afraid so, Chaos. We're going back to the world we were banished from." Sonata said


"Don't worry. We won't forget about you. We must say you were a huge help in our revenge scheme. We owe you a big one!" Adagio smirked.


"No no you don't me anything. I'm happy that I got to help out!" Chaos said cheerfully. "You girls go have fun in the other world whatever you call it!"


"Cya, Chaos. Maybe we might meet again next time!"


"Cya!" Chaos said. He watched them get in thier car and drove off. He went back inside and saw Charles talking with Virus.


"These children are worth a great fortune. I won't be selling them unless you got a good chunk of cash with you." Virus told Charles. He nodded.


"I think we can make a deal."


One of the thugs bought in a briefcase and opened it. Inside was a pile full of cash. Even Chaos looked a bit surprised.


"Around thirty billion dollars!" Charles pointed out. "And if we get more of those kids that go up higher!"


"This isn't a scam is it?" Virus asked. She put her hand around the briefcase handle.


"Of course not! Think about it! You get the money, and we get the kids. The kids help with getting money, and we get more money!"


"I think this one might be the most expensive! She's older than the others but she's really valuable." She turned to Chaos. "Go get Sunset for me."


"Right away." Chaos responded. He walked away and came back with Sunset following him. She stopped when Chaos stopped walking.


"This right here is perhaps the cream of the crop!" Virus said presenting Sunset like she was some famous project. "Unkillable and unstoppable. Really useful for those who get in your way?"


"Unkillable you say huh?" Charles laughed. "I'm sorry but I highly doubt that!" His other thugs laughed with him as well.


"You sure you don't want to give it a try?" Chaos asked smugging. "You'll be surprised what she's capable of."


"There's no way! But I'll give it a try!" Charles said. He went torwards Sunset, who didn't react by the way, and put the barrel right against the side of her head. He pulled the trigger. A loud sound rang throughout the halls but to everyone's surprise except Chaos and Virus's. Sunset still stood there. She still bled like a normal human and there was a bloody hole on both sides of her head. Then her bullet wound healed up in seconds and it looked like she wasn't even shot in the first place.


Chaos pulled out his gun and unloaded a round of 16 bullets onto Sunset's chest, neck, and face. Creating a bloody mess but after a good 30 seconds there wasn't a single scratch on Sunset.


"What in the fuck?!" Charles gasped.


"Now you believe me?" Chaos grinned.


"My god! I didn't think..."


"And pretty soon there will be more like her!" Virus added. She turned to Charles. "Now...are we ready to make our deal?"


"Of course we are!" Charles laughed.

Author's Note:

Now we will see Berry reunite with his big sister