• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,327 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,327

Nightmare/Unwanted Visitor

Twilight was helping Berry with his bath. She first turned on the faucet and made sure the water was warm enough, then she helped take off his clotes and scrubbed his body with the sponge. Getting his upper and lower body front and back. Then she rinsed him off. After that, she got a towel and wrapped him in it.


She then took looked in the black bag and found a pair of pajamas for Berry. She helped him put it on. It had dinosaur imprints all over it. After that she got his toothbrush and helped brush his teeth. After they were done, it was time to get ready for bed.


Twilight took him to the guest bedroom and tucked him in.


"Twilight...Is something bad going to happen to me?" Berry had tears leaking from his eyes.


"Berry, sweetie you have nothing to worry about. You're totally safe here." She leaned forward and gave him a hug and kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, little cutie. If you need anything just shout ok?"


Berry nodded. Twilight turned off the lights and left the room closing the door behind her.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Berry was having trouble sleeping as he tossed and turned in the bed. He was feeling a bit thirsty as his throat began to feel dry. He got out of bed, and quietly walked to the Kitchen to get a drink of water. He was about to approach the fridge when suddenly....Someone grabbed him from behind, and put their hand over his mouth.


"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Berry tried to cry out, but it came in muffles.


"Shut up, unless you don't want to get taken alive!" said an angry male voice. Berry started to scream in fear as he was being dragged out the front door.


"PLEASE NO! DON'T TAKE ME PLEASE!" Berry begged, but his captor ignored his pleas as Berry tried kicking and screaming, but it was useless.


"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" Berry called out one more time.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Berry wake up!"


Berry awoke from his nightmare as he saw Fluttershy shaking him awake. He started to cry as tears streamed down his cheeks and Fluttershy wrapped her arms around him in an embrace, trying to calm the poor boy. Her shirt getting wet from his tears as she continued to hug him.


"Th-THEY WERE TAKING ME AWAY!" Berry screamed.


"Shhhh.....shhhh it's ok, Berry. I'm here. It's ok Did you have a nightmare?"


Berry nodded and continued to cry.


"Would you like to tell me about it?"


"I *sniff* was going to get a drink of water and *sniff* someone tried to take me! They were going to take me away! BUT I DON'T WANNA GO!" Berry sobbed and Fluttershy hugged him tightly.


"Don't cry...don't cry, It's over. It's all over."


"C-can I sleep with you please? I'm scared..." Berry whimpered. Fluttershy looked at his sad eyes. She gave him a kiss on the forehead.


"Of course you can, sweetheart."


Fluttershy held Berry in her arms as she carried him over to the other room.


"hey Fluttershy, everything alright?" Applejack had came up to them.


"We're fine, Applejack. This little one just had a nightmare." Applejack looked at Berry who was whimpering into Fluttershy's shoulder. She told her about Berry's nightmare and Applejack felt sorry for him.


"Awww I'm sorry about, sugarcube. I know how you must feel."


Berry still cried and Fluttershy continued to try and calm him down. She carried him to her sleeping bag and they got in together. Berry hugged her waist as he laid his head on her belly, making the girl blush. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her, being careful not to hurt him. Once Berry started to calm down in Fluttershy's embrace, the girl kissed him on the cheek and continued to hold him in an embrace for the rest of the night.


Unbeknownst to anyone, an Owl had been watching them from through the window, from outside. It had saw everything from the time Fluttershy found Berry to him being held in the girl's embrace. It made a 'Hoo' sound as it flew off.


To report back to it's master.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sunset was the first one to wake up. She yawned and got out from her sleeping bag. She looked around and saw the other girls and Berry were still asleep. She quietly went out the room and went downstairs. As she went into the living room, she gasped as she saw someone sitting on the couch.


"Mornin, sleepy head!" the uninvited guest grinned. He looked like he was around Shining Armor's age. He had dark gray hair and a pair of vintage glasses. He wore a casual light gray blazer and black pants. "You left the front door unlocked."


"What the-"


"Now I know what you're thinking," The guy interrupted. "Your probably going to say, 'what the hell are you doing here?' Well don't worry I'm not here to kill you...that is if I don't have to." It did not escape Sunset's notice that in his right pocket is what appears to be the handle of a gun.


"Why are you here?" Sunset asked beginning to get angry. "No one said you could come in!"


"Oh my! I am so sorry I have terrible manners!" The young man laughed. "My name's Chaotic Cane, or you can call me Chaos. I had just been informed that a three year old boy was here so just gladly hand him over and we'll call it good, ok?"


"And why would I do that?" Sunset questioned raising her eyebrow. Chaos sighed.


"Because that boy is dangerous. The power he has can go to his head, and one day he will hurt you all. I'm only trying to prevent those terrible things from happening to you or any of your friends."


"HEY! Who do you think you are thinking you can come in here, huh?!" Rainbow seethed. She had just woken up and noticed Chaos.


"And he is not dangerous! The only person here that's considered a threat is you!" Sunset shouted.


"Who are you?" Fluttershy was the next to come down. She held Berry in her arms. Chaos saw the child and smirked.


"Perfect, just who I was looking for." He went over to take Berry who started to get scared and whimper, but Rainbow stepped in front of Fluttershy.


"Don't even think about taking him unless you want to know what real pain feels like!" She threatened.


"Calm down, I'm only asking for a little cooperation."


The rest of the girls started to come downstairs. Needless to say, they all had similar reactions. Chaos could tell he was getting nowhere.


"Leave now before I call the cops!" Applejack growled. Chaos sighed.


"Alright, since you girls love him so much. But I'll be back and don't say I didn't warn you if he hurts all of you!" He took out a card. "If you change your mind, just give me a call." he smiled and left after he tossed the card on the floor. Sunset picked it up and read it.


"What does it say?" Rainbow asked.


"It says that he's the Director of a company called the BlazeCorps." Sunset answered. "No idea what that is." There's a phone number here. Probably his."


"Why was he here?" Fluttershy wondered.


"I don't know, but I think he had something to do with that video," Twilight guessed.