• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,328 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,328

Another Nightmare

Fluttershy had just finished giving Berry his night time bath, helped him put on his pajamas as well as brushed his teeth. She took him to the guest room.


"Ok, this is where you'll be staying," Fluttershy said as she opened the door. Berry climbed onto the bed and Fluttershy tucked him under the covers.


"Fluttershy?"


"Hmm?"


"Thank you for taking me in," Berry said with such innocence.


Fluttershy felt her heart melt from his words. "It's no problem, Berry. Besides, no one as cute as you should ever be left alone outside."


"You also remind me of my big sister. You're really nice like her." Berry began to cry as he thought of his sister. He missed her very much.


Fluttershy gave Berry a hug and whispered. "There there, everything is going to be ok. Shhhh" Berry cried into her chest and Fluttershy gave him a kiss on the forehead. They broke the hug. "Goodnight, little angel." She left the room and closed the door behind her.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Berry found himself back in the building where he had been captured. "Where am I?!" he screamed. He saw Chaos behind a glass window. He stepped inside the room and with a twisted smile said,


"You're very powerful, we just need to see how much you can endure."


Berry then found out he had some type of collar around his neck and Chaos held a small device in his hand. He pressed the button and Berry screamed as he felt his entire body being electrocuted. HE WAS BEING FRIED! As he continued screaming, Chaos laughed at him.


"We need to make sure you can withstand the most fatal things. So we can make cash from you. You'll understand one day." He stopped the device and Berry was on the floor sobbing. Chaos grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up. "You know what? I just had enough of your shit. You made me and my crew go through all this trouble!" He threw Berry on to the ground and took out a gun. "Don't worry, I won't kill you," he smiled and pulled the trigger.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Berry woke up shrieking and cried out loud. The door to the guestroom flew open and Fluttershy ran in. Berry got scared and shielded himself with his arms and she flew and hit her back against the wall. She groaned and got back up and saw Berry screaming and crying on the bed.


"Berry?" she asked as she carefully approached him being careful not to scare him. Fluttershy slowly approached the crying child as he continued to scream and sob. She wrapped her arms around him as he cried into her chest.


"Shhhhh....shhh...shhhhh It's alright, Fluttershy's here..." She whispered. She stroked his hair and back and Berry hugged her upper torso while burying his head on her chest. Her shirt getting wet from his tears. "Don't cry, sweetie. It was just a nightmare," she said smoothly. Berry still cried and Fluttershy contiued to rub his back as she tried to soothe his cortisol levels. "Do you want to tell me about it?"


Berry told her about his nightmare and how he was electrocuted by Chaos. Fluttershy felt her heart break as she pulled him in for a hug and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, little one," I'm here." she whispered. "Do you want to sleep with me?" she asked. Berry looked at her with tear-filled eyes as he nodded. "Alright, baby. Let's go." She picked him up and started to head back to her room. She got back into bed with Berry and wrapped her arms around him. He continued to whimper so Fluttershy pulled him closer for a hug and kissed his cheek. He started to calm down a but his sobs were still there. After a few minutes he stopped crying slept next to Fluttershy for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next morning, the sun rays shined through the curtains. Fluttershy felt something around her waist and took off the covers to reveal Berry hugging her waist. She blushed as she stroked his hair. "Berry, it's time to get up." She said. He made a cute yawning noise and stretched his arms. "Good morning, sunshine."


"Good morning," Berry replied. Fluttershy picked up Berry and held him as they went downstairs to eat. Her parents were at work so she made herself and Berry some eggs and bacon. She served them onto her and his plate.


"Thank you," Berry said as he began to eat.


"It's no problem." she replied. After they were done eating, they put the dishes in the sink. Although Berry had calmed down, he was still upset about his nightmare so Fluttershy tried to think of something to do to cheer him up. "How about we go on a walk together? Those always made me feel better when I felt down."


Berry started to feel scared about having to go outside but Fluttershy put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, just stay close to me,"


After getting dressed, they then started to go on thier walk. Berry took Fluttershy's hand as they went outside.


How sweet this is a voice crooned.


"Who said that?" Fluttershy asked looking around trying to find where the voice was coming from. She then looked up and saw a white throated needle-tail on her roof. She stared in shock. Could this be the same one from the beach?


Just wait until I tell Chaos[/i} the bird said.


"Go away! Shoo!" Fluttershy said angrily as she tried to make the bird go away but it continued to chuckle.


Yes, I will go away. I'll tell my master where that boy is. Berry hid behind Fluttershy's legs and whimpered and she put a protective arm around him.


"Don't you even dare!"


Foolish girl aren't you? the bird taunted. You know that child is not safe anymore. They will find him HAHA! Tell the truth, you do not truly love him! If you had the chance you would have left him on the streets!


"That's not true!" Fluttershy said quietly but angry.


Don't get too attached to him, Fluttershy. You know they'll be coming for him it laughed as it took off. Fluttershy picked up Berry and ran to the car. She texted her friends about everything and told them to meet up at Sweete Shoppe.