• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,327 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,327

Rarity's House

Rarity held Berry in her arms as they approached her front doors. She put him down and got her keys out and unlocked the door. They went in together.


"Hey, Rarity!" said a girl. She looked like a freshmen in highschool. She had pink and white hair, wore a purple short sleeved jacket, stripped undershirt, purple boots with yellow buckles and a yellow skirt. Berry started to hide behind Rarity's legs.


"Hello, Sweetie Belle darling," Rarity greeted her younger sister. Sweetie Belle noticed Berry hiding behind and hugging Rarity's legs. Nervously blushing.


"Awwww, he's so cute!" Sweetie gasped. She started to walk towards him but he started to whimper. He hugged Rarity's legs tighter.


"He's shy around new people," Rarity said. She put a comforting hand on Berry's shoulder. "It's ok, she won't hurt you. Why don't you say hello?"


Berry slowly peeked around her legs and went infront of her. He fidgeted his hands. "H-Hi."


Sweetie gasped in adorbaleness and crouched down to his level. "OH MY GOODNESS. You are so cute!" she cooed. "What's your name?"


"Sweetie Belle, this sweet little guy is Berry." Rarity introduced the boy to her sister. "He'll be staying here for the night."


"So you're babysitting for his parents?" Sweetie asked. Rarity expression turned into a sad expression.


"Yes I am watching over him but...His parents are dead."


Sweetie gasped in horror. "What?"


"My friends and I are taking turns having him at our place. That way it'll be harder for them to track him down."


"Who's tracking him down?"


"They call themselves the BlazeCorps." "They want to kidnap him and expirement on him for thier selfish and dark deeds!" Rarity answered.


Berry went over to Sweetie Belle and pressed his head on her waist and hugged her stomach.


"Awwww" Sweetie Belle gasped. She noticed him crying. "Hey, what's wrong?"


"I-I miss my mommy and daddy," Berry softly cried. "And my big sister too."


Sweetie Belle hugged him back and patted his head. "Here, this might cheer you up." She ran to her room and came out with an elephant plushie that was just a little smaller than Berry himself. "I had it since I was your age. It always made me feel better when I felt sad." Berry looked nervously at the plushie. "You can even keep it if you want."


Rarity was touched by this moment. "My, Sweetie Belle, that's really kind of you!"


Berry looked nervous. He didn't know if he should take it.


"Go ahead, Berry. It's nothing harmful."


Berry grabbed the plushie from Sweetie Belle. "Thank you," he said nervously.


"Aww don't mention it, cutie!"


Berry was surprised how soft and plush the elephant was. He hugged it torwards his chest, then he gave Sweetie a thank you hug. Her heart began to melt.


"By the way, Sweetie, have you seen mom and dad?"


"They're still at work, but I'm getting a little hungry," Sweetie said. She heard Berry's stomach growling too. "And I can tell this cute one is too!" she giggled.


"Alright, how about you two do something while I cook up something," Rarity suggested.


"No problem!"


Rarity went into the kitchen to prepare dinner and Sweetie Belle was with Berry.


"Ok, so what do you want to do?" she asked.


"I don't know. I never really been anywhere or done anything before," Berry said looking down in sadness.


Sweetie Belle thought of a game they can play. "Hey, you wanna play hide and seek?"


"What's that?"


"It's where one person hides and the other tries to find them," she explained. "You can hide first if you want."


"Ok," Berry said.


"I'm going to count to 30 and your going to hide somewhere. She turned around and covered her eyes. Then she began to count and Berry went to find a hiding space."


This seems fun,he thought. He hid behind the living room couch and started to giggle. After about 30 seconds he heard Sweetie call out, "READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" He heard footsteps coming in his direction. "I wonder where did Berry go?" Sweetie asked playfully. "Is he underneath the table?" she checked underneath the table, but he wasn't there. She smirked. "Or is he behind the televesion?" She checked behind it and no one was there. Berry started to giggle. Sweetie Belle heard him and grinned. He started to quiet himself down to avoid making too much noise. Sweetie quietly tip-toed torwards the couch. She was at the corner. "Or is he behind the couch!" she playfully yelled. "Found you!" She gave him some tickles causing him to squeal and laugh out loud. She continued to tickle him and he kept on laughing.


"Dinner's almost ready!" Rarity called out.


"Ok!" Sweetie responded. "Was that fun, Berry?" she asked. He nodded excitledly.


"Can I be the seeker now please?" he asked eagerly.


"Let's eat first, then we can play some more," Sweetie Belle said while giggling. They went to the kitchen and the smell of steak and mushrooms filled the kitchen. Berry went to the kitchen to wash his hands and they all sat at the table. Berry looked for a place to sit but he was too short and he would not be able to reach the table.


"Come here, darling. You can sit with me," Rarity said. Berry went over to Rarity and she picked him up and placed him on her lap. "Let's eat, shall we?" They got thier plates and put the food on it. Rarity got a piece of steak for Berry and cut it up for him. He took his fork and began to eat. After they were done eating, they put the plates in the sink and Rarity began to do the dishes. Rarity told Sweetie Belle to keep Berry company while she did the dishes so they continued to play hide and seek. This time, Berry was the seeker.


"I'm going to go hide and you're going to count to 30." Sweetie Belle explained. "Then after 30 seconds, you're going to try and find me."


"ok," Berry said. "He turned around and started to count just like Sweetie Belle had done. "One...two...threee..."


Sweetie Belle quietly ran to the bathroom and hid behind the shower curtains and laid down. She also made sure she had turned off the lights. She heard Berry finishing up his counting.


"twenty eight...twenty nine...thirty!"


Berry looked over the living room. He peeked behind the television, couch, and table but she wasn't there. He looked in the kitchen but no sign of Sweetie Belle there either. He then heard some giggling in the bathroom. He went to check on it. He couldn't reach to turn on the light but he still went inside. He looked behind the shower curtain and found Sweetie.


"Found you!" he yelled playfully! Sweetie Belle made a silly roar at him and began to tickle him and chase him around the house causing him to laugh while running. They were having so much fun they didn't notice Rarity until they ran into her.


"omph!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she ran into her big sister. "Sorry..."


"I see you two are having fun," Rarity smiled at them. Berry nodded with excitement. "Well it's time for your bath, so come along, darling." She picked up Berry and carried him to the bathroom. She waited for the water to be warm enough before putting him in it. She helped take off his clothes while they waited. Once Berry was in the tub, she rinsed him first then took a sponge and began to scrub over his upper and lower torso, back, arms and legs. Once she was done, she took him out of the bathtub and wrapped him in a towel. In his room, she helped him put on his pajamas. Berry went over to her and gave her a thank you hug. His head pressed firmly on her waist. "You're welcome, darling" she said while gently patting his head. Berry took his elephant plushie and went to find Sweetie Belle in the living room. He tried to give it back to her but Sweetie gently pushed it away.


"Berry, no. That's yours to keep forever. Please, I want you to take it home."


"You mean it?" Berry asked. He didn't want to get in trouble for taking other people's stuff.


"Of course," Sweetie Belle pulled Berry in for a hug and kissed him on the cheek. Making him blush. After it got dark, they decided to turn in for the night. Rarity took Berry up to her room to sleep with her. After helping brush his teeth, Berry went in the bed with Rarity and she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in for a hug. Berry curled up next to her.


"Sweet dreams, darling." she whispered and kissed him on the cheek.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Our boss isn't going to be happy about this." One of the guards said.


"No shit..." Chaos said sarcastically. They were back at the BlazeCorp building.


"What are we going to do?" the guard asked. An evil smile appeared on Chaos's face.


"Nothing too bad."