• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 1,324 Views, 100 Comments

MLP EG: My little Hero - vvHunterr

  • ...
4
 100
 1,324

Berry is Kidnapped!

After Sunset helped Berry get ready for bed, she tucked him in the bed in the guestroom. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Berry. If you need anything, I'll be in the next room over." She turned to leave the room.


"Sunset?" Berry asked


Sunset stopped and turned around.


"Do you love me? Or am I just a waste of you and your friend's time? I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me." He had a tear leak from his face. Sunset felt her heart shatter and she went over to Berry and pulled him for a hug, rubbing his back and shushing him softly. He buried his face in her hair.


"Berry, don't ever say that," Sunset whispered softly. "You are not a waste of our time. We all love you very much."
Berry whimpered into her hair and Sunset continued to hug him.


"You mean it?"


Sunset nodded.


"I love you, too."


After they broke the hug, Sunset gave him his elephant plush he bought along and he hugged it. She left the room leaving the door slightly open for Berry in case he needed something. "Goodnight, little one."


As Sunset got in her bed, she felt terrible about what had happened. How could something so cruel happen to him? she burrowed her eyebrows and anger but she was also confused too. I know what happened now...but how and why? Sunset went through her thoughts. How did Chaos know exactly where Berry's parents were...and why did he kill them? Berry must not have recognized Chaos when the latter came to try and take him. He was only one years old. Her eyelids started to get heavy and she sighed. Maybe tomorrow, more answers will come. She turned off the lamp and went to sleep.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 am

Unbenknowst to Sunset, the Dazzlings were planning to take Berry on behalf of Chaos's orders. They were all wearing thier hoodies from when they sang in the fast food cafe.


"Ok, Sonata. Stay here and keep the car on. You'll be our getaway driver."


"What am I doing?" Aria asked.


"You and me are going to take the kid." Adagio said. "We need to be deathly silent, you hear?"


Aria nodded and she and Adagio went inside the house. From her pocket, Adagio got a lockpick and began to pick the lock. After a few tries the door quietly swung open slowly and they stepped inside. Carefully and slowly walking around trying to find the kid. Aria looked around the living room while Adagio looked around the kitchen. Aria spotted a door slightly opened. She crept up torwards it and opened it up slightly. She had found Berry sound asleep in the bed. Next to Berry's door was another not too far apart. It was closed. Must be Sunset's room Aria thought. She motioned for Adagio to come over. "He's in here." Aria whispered. They both went inside being very careful not to make too much noise. When they approached the end of his bed he began to squirm and mumble in his sleep.


"Ok, on the count of three, we grab him and run like hell out of here. It doesn't matter if he screams." Adagio whispered to Aria. They got ready to grab Berry. "One...two...Three!" They grabbed Berry and he immediatley woke up. He began to scream in fear and Aria put her hand over his mouth.


"SHUT UP!" she hissed. "You're going to get us caught!"


"SUNSET! HELP!" He cried but his voice was muffled. They started to drag him away torwads thier car when Adagio felt someone violently shove her away. She hit the wall and saw Sunset with a furious expression.


"Get out!" she shouted but Adagio charged at her knocking Sunset to the floor. Sunset grabbed a nearby vase and smashed it on Adagio's head while the latter responded with a punch to the jaw. Blood trickled from Sunset's mouth. Adagio grabbed Sunset's hair and slammed her against the wall repeatadly. She then turned around and kneed her in the stomach. Sunset punched Adagio in the eye, making it black. The latter let go while her hands flew to her eye.


"SUNSET!" Berry cried as Aria ran out the door. Adagio laughed cruelly as she followed suit. Sunset tried to catch after them but Sonata was ready to drive off with them. Berry began to cry as the two kidnappers ran to the car.


"COME BACK HERE!" She screamed but they simply ignored her. They got in the car and they drove off. "BERRY!" she screamed. "no, no this is just a dream..." but it wasn't. Berry had been kidnapped! She immediatley texted her friends, not caring right now that it was 2 in the morning. She went back inside and sat on her couch and began to weep. "Berry..." she cried.