• Published 13th Aug 2021
  • 247 Views, 0 Comments

O, Dearest Friend - Dumium



Amidst a crisis of profound loneliness and hopelessness, an old friend comes into Luna's aid to console her and guide her out of her misery.

  • ...
 0
 247

Deleted Lines

Author's Note:

So I found these in a notepad named "O dearest friend deleted lines." And, almost a year later, I just thought, "I could upload these, I guess."

These are snippets, paragraphs, and the like, deleted because I either found something better in their place or found they didn't fit right in some specific parts of the story.

We can’t forsake those who have already abandoned us,
For the act holds no meaning as thus.

***

—And if a fiend is what they see in their protector and overseer, perhaps a fiend is what they should get!”

***

I had to try and learn what had happened that made sister so furious and conspiratorial at and against me all of a sudden, as soon as possible.

***

Few had been the times when I wouldn’t know how to act in difficult a situation.

***

—as a terrible reality was revealed to me: I was to blame for all that would follow thenceforth.

***

I was too busy on focusing on fighting in order to pay it any heed at first.

***

I knew immediately to whom that voice belonged to, because it was the one my little ponies heard when the would come to me for guidance.

***

But after suffering too much strain and injuries, I could no longer dismiss it, as its words were becoming—


Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment