• Published 8th Nov 2021
  • 149 Views, 0 Comments

Bunny Boredom - Stelsun Darkstar



One bored Angel decides to try and find a "new owner".

  • ...
 0
 149

A Short Epilogue

The sun rises as all of the prehistoric creatures wake up from their night sleep. That includes Rainbow and Angel, who were just going to Fluttershy's place. Rainbow thought of meeting the t-rex personally and to bring her pet bunny back.

"Again, Angel, you don't think that Flutters is concerned about you, being away from her?"

Angel didn't answer, like always.

When they went to Fluttershy's cave, they couldn't find anybody. Just insects and tiny birds, no t-rexes.

"Hm, wonder where she could be!"

"ANGEL!!"

Surprised Rainbow turned around, only to get scared by the giant cream colored t-rex running at full speed towards her and Angel. Out of reflexes, the blue dino covered her face with her upper arms, to not get easily eaten by the probably furious Fluttershy.

"Oh Angel, i'm so glad you're alright!"

Rainbow Dash removed her upper arms from her face and sighed in relief when she saw the t-rex nuzzling her little bunny. She didn't know on why Flutters was gone for a day and why Angel wanted exactly to be with her, but she was happy that the two creatures were together again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment