• Published 23rd Aug 2021
  • 363 Views, 2 Comments

Interview with Fluttershy - Stelsun Darkstar



Fluttershy will get asked questions by fan-fillies.

  • ...
 2
 363

A Q&A with Fluttershy

It was morning at the cutie mark cursaders' clubhouse. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo have invited some other fillies with them, so they can give Fluttershy an interview. The yellow pegasus was calmly sitting on a chair, waiting for the questions to be asked. She wasn't afraid of the upcoming situation, because she knew that the questions will be simple and that she's not gonna be infront of a really big audience.

"Alright, Fluttershy!" Apple Bloom started as she and the others entered the clubhouse. "You know why you're here, right?"

Fluttershy smiled and said, "To get asked some simple questions! That's why. Right?"

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle both nodded and sat on the wooden floor. Then, the lights went out. One of the fillies turned on a flashlight so everyone could see in the dark.

"Um, guys? What exactly is all of this?" Fluttershy looked around, confused. "I didn't expect anything like this..? Are you all gonna ask me some personal questions..? Cause i'm not gonna give answers."

Sweetie Belle giggled.

"It's all fine, Fluttershy! We were just creating an atmosphere." The unicorn then cleared her throat. "So, let's get started with the questions!" She then looked at her two friends, who then nodded at a blue filly who stepped up and asked her question to the yellow pegasus.

"Um, do you still take care of animals..?"

Fluttershy then answered while smiling, "Of course i still do. I've always been taking care of animals, because.. well, i love animals." After she gave her answer, Fluttershy gave a sign to the other ponies to continue with the questions. Sweetie Belle was next.

"Rarity told me once how you created extra personalities to help with a boutique. If i'm not wrong, they were a goth, a snooty and hipster." Sweetie pointed out. "My point is, have you been planning on returning those personalities?"

"No. I've never been planning on something related on a thing that i rather.. forget..." Fluttershy simply answered, while jokingly using her goth-like voice.

It was Apple Bloom's turn to ask a question.

"Well, this might sound a little personal..." Fluttershy raised an eyebrow. "But, by any chance.. are you and Discord.. You know, together? Since it's been like alot of time, you got older, we got older, time is passing and stuff!"

Fluttershy answered this one with not a single hesitation.

"About Discord.. Yes, actually, we are."

"When did it happened?!" Scootaloo asked in a surprised yet cheerful tone.

"About.. i think an year ago? And also, don't worry, Sweetie Belle, the question wasn't that personal."


Sweetie Belle sighed from relief. Then it was Scootaloo's turn with the questions.

"Oh my gosh, i've always wanted to ask you this, Fluttershy! So, uh, have you been thinking of having a kid?!"

With that question being asked, the other fillies in the dark room ohh'ed in interest of knowing the answer to this one. Fluttershy blushed for a second, then her face went back to normal, just to say her answer.

"I would love to have a foal on my own. But.. i don't think that i can really.. take it.. You see, i understand that there will be my friends to help me and other useful things like that, but having a child is a huge responsibility and.. i'm honestly better foalsitting if you understand." Fluttershy was silent for a moment, then noticed the slightly disappointed expressions of few fillies at the back, behind the grown up cursaders. "I'm really sorry if this is not what you expected as an answer, but that is just.. how i feel currently."

Apple Bloom was sweating akwardly. She gave a sign to Sweetie Belle to ask another question, to move on from the current mood in the clubhouse.

"So, um. What's.. your favorite food, Fluttershy?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Now this was an easy question that Fluttershy wouldn't avoid, answer with a unwanted answer or something else.

"Oh, that's easy! It's vegetable salad." Fluttershy said, smiling.

One of the fillies in the back walked up and asked, "Miss Flutters? Is it true that you got your cutie mark because of those butterflies that saved you?"

"Hm, now that's interesting.." Fluttershy started, "well, maybe yes? But mainly, my cutie mark was earned, because i realized that i'm good with animals, that i can talk to them, and all thanks to Rainbow Dash. But still, this small theory of yours is pretty good."


The filly that asked their question was happy that they got an answer from their favorite pony, and told their sibling to ask as well. But right before the other filly could say anything, a knock on the door could be head.

"Apple Bloom? Are ya there?" A familiar voice spoke from the other side of the door.

Apple Bloom went to the door to open it, while the other two cursaders, Fluttershy and the fillies watched confused. When the door was opened, Apple Bloom was almost surprised to see her big sister, Applejack. The mare was wearing a belt with some random tools on it.

"Applejack..?" The red maned mare asked, confused, "What are you doing here, i'm doing a Q&A with the girls in here."

"Ah know. But i thought that you'll be doin' it somewhere else? I need to fix some minor problems in here, you know?"

And that's when Apple Bloom realized why she was wearing a belt with tools on it.

"Okay, but Applejack, can you atleast wait until we're done..?" The young mare asked akwardly. But Applejack insisted to fix up the clubhouse now. So after that was said, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Fluttershy and the fillies exited the area so Applejack could do her job in peace.


"Now that was unexpected, wasn't it, girls?" Sweetie Belle asked, while they walked around the town.

Scootaloo answered, "Yeah, i honestly wanted to ask some more questions to Fluttershy.. It just doesn't give the same vibe when we're not in the clubhouse, with lights out and asking random questions!"

Then Apple Bloom came up with an idea, "You know girls? Why don't we go help Applejack, so we'll finish the job faster?"

The other two mares agreed and the three of them trotted back to the clubhouse, where Applejack still was.

Author's Note:

I'm not thinking of making a sequel to that story. But still, i hope you somehow enjoyed it!

Comments ( 2 )

:twilightsmile: Now grill Spike

:pinkiecrazy: On it!

:facehoof:

A promising premise, but poor execution. First off, I noticed a large number of mechanical issues (capitalization, grammar, unnecessary whitespace) that could have been fixed with a little bit of proofreading. There were also a few instances of odd word choice, including at least one instance of Lavender Unicorn Syndrome. Lastly, I'm going to have to point out Applejack's hard-coded accent; I know lots of people do it, but it's still distracting and makes the dialogue slightly harder to read. Just write her dialogue normally; we know what she sounds like.

Regarding the story, I find myself asking what you were trying to accomplish here. Fluttershy being peppered with questions from a bunch of fillies is prime comedy material, but you didn't seem to make use of that at all. If you weren't going for comedy, then you could have at least taken the opportunity to do some more in-depth character stuff. If you had taken the time and beefed up the story a bit, I bet it could have been good. As it is, I can't say I particularly enjoyed it.

Login or register to comment