• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 8,359 Views, 266 Comments

My Roommate is a pony? - Meh121

  • ...
92
 266
 8,359

Light Triumphs?

"Let's get all of the citizens out of the castle." A guard ordered herding together the ex-hostages.

"Well you did quite the number on Sombra all of you. Including on all of those dead Timber Wolves. This so means the goddess of nature is going to want to have a few words." Celestia gulped.

"Actually your highness it was the young man sitting over there." Death pointed over to where I was sitting. Celestia looked up as if she didn't believe him before the others gave a nod behind him. Celestia's eyes widened in surprise after the conformation from the others. Celestia slowly walked over to me her hoofsteps echoing through the now emptied castle. She kicked up particles of dust staining her hooves a bit.

"I have to thank you for putting an end to Sombra, I can feel myself becoming more like myself once again. My heart is at ease knowing that we have slowed the hasting of the old god returning." Celestia beamed warmly as she looked down at me. I sat still not bothering to look at her as I felt her hoof on my shoulder. "I really do appreciate what you have done killing that psycho who so foolishly sought the destruction of both of our worlds. You have done all of a great deed." Celestia said gratefully.

"He isn't dead not even close. That was a mere copy of him, the real Sombra is even more incredibly powerful compared to that...thing. I have done nothing as these sacrifices did what they were intended to. They were not meant to increase the timing of the summoning. They were meant to create mindless slaves with incredible power, they corrupted the very land around us. The goal was to corrupt the lands of Equestria to make it easier for the dark forces to conquer. A willing slave is also way less dangerous than a slave with a fire in their heart. We achieved a very small victory. The weapons that I sought after were nothing more than mere lies, I found out during my fight that I could tell that Sombra knew almost every step of the castle. He would have been able to find these weapons very easily." I stood up slowly my wounds began to come back now that the adrenaline had worn out of my body.

"Wait you're saying that wasn't even the real Sombra?" Twilight asked horrified.

"He tore you apart and that wasn't even his full power. That's crazy." Rainbow gawked in fear.\

"Celestia I don't see why you should be here any longer I fear that the kingdom might be in danger. There was also one thing I forgot to mention, it's that the sacrifices corrupted the land that was seen as the biggest threat. Instead of corrupting being of nature Sombra created being of pure hate and darkness. This small victory will mean nothing if Canterlot falls." I told her my eyes begging to shut for sleep. I began to fall over my injuries taking their toll.

"Are you certain of this?" Celestia asked. I gave off a weak nod. "Twilight and the others I believe all of you should go with her. Protect the city, or at least check to see if my haunch is hopefully false." I coughed out kneeling down.

"Oh yeah what about you, huh are you that stupid to think that leaving you here in this state is smart?" Rainbow asked pushing me over, she easily toppled me over. I gave her a furious glare my eyes began to light up with rage. I began grind my teeth together before I shoved her off of me. Her soft body making a soft echo as she rolled over onto the ground.

"What about you she does have a point why would we leave you here?" Applejack asked. She looked me over her emerald eyes giving a piercing glare. I wiped some sweat off my brow before I stood up slowly only to fall again. My knee hit the ground harder than before making me wince for a second. "Especially well...err in your condition." Applejack asked helping me over to a wall to lean against. The cold stone felt almost to good to be true for a minute..but that was before the pain hit.

"I'll be fine just go with the others they will need you to protect them." I smiled before sliding down the wall.

"Why not come with us?" Twilight asked walking over to me. I looked up at her concerned face, her eyes welling up with tears seeing me in my current condition. I slowly moved my hand up to her face and wiped away her warm tears before giving her a smile. She returned one slowly and weakly. "Is there something you need to do here?" Twilight asked.

"I need to heal the land around here if someone were to stumble into the woods in their current conditions...well you know. I just need a few moments to recover." I told everyone as they walked over to me.

"Why not have one of us stay at your side, you can't be alone to handle this thing." Twilight said. I chuckled softly which caught me a few raised eyes and ears.

"I'm not alone I have Flame Tail. Ain't that right little buddy?" I asked giving off an actual smile now.

"Aye Sir!" He piped up loudly flying above us. His wounds were starting to heal quickly.

'Not surprising he is a phoenix after all.' I thought.

"Now quick you mustn't wait any longer!" I shouted they all nodded as Celestia casted a mass teleportation spell. I noticed Twilight's horn light up, the room now entranced in white and purple radiance it. They gave off such a brilliant hue that I could feel myself getting better all ready. Celestia gave off a bright flash teleporting everyone but Twilight.

"You are an idiot sometimes, but you do have a good heart." Twilight smiled tears rolling down her face as she moved closer to me. I gave her a loving embrace she returned it. Her warm soft body felt like a nice warm pillow, I felt her tilt my head toward hers. She moved in swiftly as she locked lips with mine. Her eyes closed as she began to use some tongue before breaking the kiss, a little strand of saliva broke as she pulled away. "I expect to see you soon and in good health!" She ordered.

"Aye sir!" I chirped giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hey that's my line...." Twilight just giggled seeing Flame Tail have his thunder stolen like that.

"Well little buddy I say let's get some rest for now." I smiled as Twilight vanished leaving a few purple sparkles after her spell.

"Aye sir." Flame Tail agreed as I all ready began to hear him snore.


Mean while on earth.
"So is four thousand bits a lot of money?" Katie asked Moonlight as she observed the gold coins in her hands.

"Well Miss Katie let's say that's about three months in a top hotel with everything included. You are lucky you know Miss Sparkle as well, use that to your advantage you might even get some discounts." Moonlight chuckled.

"I have a question Moonlight." Katie said catching Moonlight off guard. He perked up letting Katie know he was ready for the question. "I need to get to the Everfree Forest do you know the quickest way there?" Katie asked.

"Ask for this name when you arrive in Canterlot, it is going to be in Central Square. May I ask why you want to go there of all places? Did you not hear about all the crazy that has been going down there? The place is all ready all sorts of dangerous and crazy, but now it's even worse. You have a death wish or something?" Moonlight asked slamming his hooves on the wooden board. A few veins popping out of his head. "You kids now a days..." He sighed noticing the awkward stares he was getting.

"No I have to go tell someone half of my mind on how stupid they are." Katie sighed.

"Let me guess Tyler." Moonlight laughed.

"Yep..." She sighed face palming.