• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 8,353 Views, 266 Comments

My Roommate is a pony? - Meh121

  • ...
92
 266
 8,353

A warning

"Well this is going to be interesting..That is if this so called warning comes to pass." I said taking in the scenery before landing onto the grass below. Shadow soon followed suit as he fluffed his feathers before putting them away.

"I agree the castle looks like it's taken some heavy damage too." Shadow said before rushing in. 'Shit I hope the princesses are okay.' Shadow thought sprinting even faster.

"Would you care to explain why you are..." I stopped before the thought of Twilight popped into my head. "Flame Tail let's go quick!" I shouted as he picked me up. He flew faster than usual we busted through a window.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine quick drop me and stay close by me." I said with a serious tone to my voice. I heard Shadow follow close behind me.

"So what is it you were studying in college?" Shadow asked.

"Criminal justice, I wanted to be a cop or something better, I wanted to join the F.B.I but then this happened." I said as we both ran.

"Well now quite the change, how's it feel though to living a normal life to suddenly all of this?" Shadow asked.

"I still don't know honestly, I will not lie about it. To be honest I don't even know if I like being a paladin. There are days where I just wish I could go back to before all of this, but it's not a dream so this is how it's going to be from now on. Until this darkness is finished then I will keep fighting until I draw my last breath. I will still uphold justice and freedom, even if it cost me my life! Even if this isn't the way I wanted it to be, this is the hand that was dealt to me. I will not try to fight it." I rambled on as we turned the corner.

"You have a good head on your shoulders kid, Twilight is one lucky mare." He said as we slid to a halt as a being of shadow popped out in front of us.

"Son of a bitch!" I shouted drawing my blades the Shadow Golem quickly swung at us, we both leaped out of the way while Flame Tail flew higher up before breathing fire on it. The golem looked up before picking up part of the ground and threw it. "Quick go fine Twilight and the others, that goes for you too little buddy!" I shouted before sliding under the hulking being.

"Right don't you die on us!" Shadow said as Flame Tail followed behind Shadow before giving a salute as they rounded the corner. The boulder crashed into the wall causing an opening to a cliff that overlooked a waterfall and some of the country side.

"Crush tiny human!" The golem shouted charging straight at me.

"Oh the hell you will." I told the being before sliding under him again. 'Damn I can't keep playing the dodge game with this big fucker.' I thought before throwing one of my swords at it. "Light's Speed Flaming Sword!" The sword lit up with light and fire it pierced the golem in the chest ripping it open a bit. 'That had to have killed him.' I thought grinning before hearing the huge footsteps charging straight at me again. I was to slow to move out of the way and he slammed me right into a wall.

"Hehe you're fun, let's keep playing." He laughed as he picked me up.

'This thing thinks it a game!' I thought still feeling the effects of being throw into a wall by such a huge being. "Let go of me!" I shouted kicking widely.

"Okay." He said dropping me right onto the shoulder that hit the wall. I screamed in pain as he laughed again his deep slow voice echoed through the halls.

'Son of a bitch! I'm not going to have enough time to heal this right now.' I thought standing up slowly before I noticed that the hole was still there. "Good to know you don't regenerate, so looks like you can die, I just have to chop you into tiny pieces." I smirked before sliding under his slashing at one of his legs. The blade cut through the heel causing him to fall. "Or how about this!" I shouted stabbing the bastard in the head. The behemoth roared in pain as the blade pierced his head. His body started to disappear into the shadows as he gave off a final gasp of air. 'Note to self and the others if we see these things aim for the head.' I thought before picking up my other sword off the ground. 'I should have been snapped in half from that thing, or a broken spine from him throwing me. Was he holding back?' I asked myself looking at the dent in the wall.

"Well now it seems you've made a pesky dent into one of my golems. Perhaps Sombra was right to keep an eye on you. Those things are not easy to make, the little ones that are about to swarm Canterlot in a few hours are going to be fun to see how you all deal with those. I mean honestly a golem taken down by one stupid fucking kid." A human said sitting on a chandelier, what ever I'll be seeing you that is if you even live in the next few hours." He said before vanishing.

"What the hell come back here you coward!" I shouted at the walls. To no surprise there was no response. "Just who the hell was that." I asked aloud to myself.

"Princess Celestia!" Shadow shouted seeing her just fine.

"Shadow Dancer what are you doing here?" Celestia asked turning around surprised.

"Wait who is this? Is there anything or anyone else that I don't know about going to show up or be mentioned today!?" Twilight asked looking confused while her frustration was starting to annoy her.

"This is Shadow Dancer he is a member of the Equestrian Military." Celestia said looking at him.

"You have got to be kidding me I thought I knew all of the guard and military." Twilight sighed annoyed.

"He is a newer recruit but quite skilled, he can even use magic." Luna said.

"How he is a pegasus?" Twilight asked inspecting Shadow.

"Long story short these damn cultist." Shadow said pushing Twilight out of the way gently. His eyes focused onto the wall in front of him. He narrowed his eyes as he stared at the chained victims in front of him."Who are they?" He asked looking back at Celestia and the others.

"Some ex guard and special forces members since we are telling short stories now." Twilight said before anyone could pipe in. "Also where the hell is my boyfriend!?" She asked looking at Shadow.

"He was fighting off some weird Shadow Golem. He told us to come find you all and make sure all of you, you especially Miss Sparkle." Shadow said pointing at her.


Meanwhile on the other side of the Castle.

"Where the hell are they!" I shouted looking around.

"Wait Tyler is that you?" I heard a voice say from around the corner.

"Katie why aren't you with the others?" I asked concerned.

"Flame Tail felt a strange energy so he dropped me somewhere safe. I'm glad I don't have to kill you twice. But I'm still going to kill you!" She shouted slapping my shoulder. I yelped in pain before falling to the ground.

"Ouch uncalled for!" I shouted looking up at her, she just stuck her tongue out playfully.