• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 8,346 Views, 266 Comments

My Roommate is a pony? - Meh121

  • ...
92
 266
 8,346

Goodbye Forever

"Hey Roomy wake up!" Twilight shouted jumping on top of me knocking the wind out of me.

"Twilight....don't....do that." I told her gasping for breath.

"Do what?" She asked jumping again.

"That!" I shouted once I got my breath.

"Oh you mean jumping on you." Twilight said. I nodded gently pushing her off of me. I looked back and saw she was just staring at me.

"What's up?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm hungry again..." Twilight said.

"So that's not a big deal I'll pick us up something to eat." I said.

"But I'm going to make you go broke!" Twilight cried out.

"Trust me Twilight I've got enough money to spend here and there." I told her smiling as I grabbed my towel and fresh pair of clothes. She looked at me confused.


"Oh where are my manners would you like to take your shower first?" I asked. She nodded I smiled and showed her where the bathroom was she quickly jumped in the shower and used her magic to turn on the shower. I quickly closed the door and went into my room. I sat there and just listened to music waiting for her to come out of the dang shower. I started to fall asleep again until I heard.

"Ok your turn." Twilight said as she walked into her room. I quickly jumped into the shower only to find the hot water was almost gone. I did a quick five minute shower and dried off. I saw the time on my phone and slipped on my clothes I opened Twilight's room and told her to hurry up.

"What's the big rush class is not for another hour." Twilight said looking confused.

"Hurry we are going to miss the breakfast menu at McDonald's!" I shouted grabbing my keys I tripped over a random college book and slammed face first into the door. I was stunned for a second and my nose started bleeding like crazy but I didn't care.

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked.

"Of course just a little nose bleed." I said stuffing a Kleenex up my nose. I unlocked my car and jumped over the little mud ditch we had for the water to go when it rains. I slammed face first into the hood of the car.

"Are you ok this time?" Twilight asked looking at me while I was on the ground.

"Yea I think I broke my nose that time." I told her holding my nose.

"Oh what should I do?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Nothing it's fine I can stick through my classes today I'll just go to the hospital later." I said laying on the ground.

"Ok then I guess we missed breakfast I'll just eat a bigger lunch what about you?" I asked seeing her horn light up. "Whoa wait what are you doing!" I shouted seeing her lower her horn closer to me.

"You'll see." Twilight said placing her horn on my nose I waited a few minutes until she lifted it off of me.
"Whoa my nose it feels good as new,that magic stuff sure is helpful." I said touching my nose like a person touches something after surgery.

"Are you forgetting something?" Twilight asked giving me a stern look.

"Oh yea thanks and I owe you one big time." I said getting into the car. I opened the passenger door expecting her to be afraid this time but she jumped right in.

"Well then buckle up." I told her starting the car.

"Buckle up?" Twilight asked.

"You know seat belt here I'll just do it for you." I said reaching over and trying to make a seat belt work the best it could for a pony. I put the car in reverse and then we were off for the whole four mile drive.

"Thanks I'll see you later roomy." Twilight said as I parked the car.

"Yep just meet me here." I told her running to class. I opened the door only to be met with a lot of stares.

"Ah Mr.Abbott you're late." The professor said to me.

"I had a broken nose." I said to him.

"Really I see no evidence." He told me inspecting my nose.

"Wait though he is living with that unicorn I read they can heal wounds." I heard Jay said.

"Hmm very well next time try to show up on time." The professor said to me.

"Thanks." I whispered to Jay sitting next to him.

"No problem you're lucky I remembered the unicorn so how freaky is it living with a pony?" Jay asked.

"Well actually she kinda has grown on me a little and I owe her big time with the nose thing." I whispered back.

"So then if a murder victim is stabbed in the neck in winter. In Michigan while it is not snowing out and there is liquid around the stab wound what was the murder weapon?" The professor asked and had no responses until I raised my hand.

"It's simple if it's not snowing out and the body is facing away from any snow on the ground, that assuming there is not any. That would mean a sharpened icicle could perhaps be the murder weapon. Plus those things fall on dozens of people, position the body correctly I could even look like an accidental death. So if that is true then the murder weapon is an icicle." I said the professor looked a bit dumbstruck.

"Alright then how would you look for evidence besides the liquid around the neck?" He asked me.

"Simple you inspect the snow around the victim and look for any traces of frozen water. If there is any ice you remove the snow and use the liquid for any fingerprints. If he is wearing a glove find out if any of the ice ripped off some of the gloves fabric. Other then that the case would still take a long time to solve unless he made one of those crucial mistakes." I said.

"That is correct Mr.Abbott." The professor told me.

"Nice job there wonder boy." Jay whispered.

"Ah Miss Sparkle you're late." Twilight's professor said.

"I know and I'm so sorry my roommate had a broken nose and I healed it so we are late because of that." Twilight rushed out of her mouth.
"Wait really that's like the fourth time he broke his nose." Katie said.


"So you can confirm he broke his nose?" The professor asked Katie.

"No but it happens a lot." Katie said and soon a few laughs could be heard.

"Alright because this is the first day of class I will let this slide." The professor told Twilight.

"Hey Twilight come and sit by me." Katie said. Twilight smiled and quickly ran over next to Katie.

"So how did he break his nose this time?" Katie asked.

"Well first he tripped over a book and slammed face first into a door,then he fell face first into his car and that's how he broke his nose." Twilight said.

"Of course let me guess he tried to jump over the ditch?" Katie asked.

"Yep and then he fell." Twilight told her.

"Of course he did." Katie giggled.

"So then during this time period I wish to start with a dog for all of you to study." The professor said.

"Wait don't tell me they are trying to make us study our dogs like they did a few years ago like they did with my sister." Katie sighed.

"How is this supposed to happen? Also does this type of thing happen usually here?" Twilight asked.

"Well normally no but sometimes you get that crazy teacher who thinks this is like a dog pound and we have to bring our dogs in." Katie said.

"If you don't have any dogs then we will give you some as property of the school." The professor said.

"Wait when did this start happening?" Katie asked.

"Since this year, this is my class and if you don't like how I do things you can leave." The professor told Katie.

"Sorry." Katie said to the professor. Several students did not have dogs every student had gotten a dog besides Twilight.

"Sorry Miss Sparkle but we ran out maybe a neighbor or something could help?" The professor asked.

"Maybe." Twilight said.

"Well how boring was class for you?" I asked hoping into the car.

"Well I need a dog." Twilight said.
"I would get us one but the apartment won't let us get one unless we do it in secret. I'm sorry but the last thing I need to do is get kicked out I would never hear the end of it." I said.

"It's fine maybe a shelter or a vet could help me out." Twilight sighed out. I stopped by Pizza Hut and picked up a cheese pizza for Twilight and I.

"This pizza stuff is really good." Twilight said taking a bite.

"Yea but it's terrible for you." I laughed.

"How?" Twilight asked.

"It's fattening I don't know if you ponies care about your figures but if you do then just give the rest of the pizza to me." I said with a grin on my face.

"I'm not worried." Twilight said pulling the box closer to her.

"Well I'm going to take a nap I'll see you when I wake up." I said closing my eyes and soon passed out on the couch. Twilight's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Twilight asked.

"Is that any way to greet your mentor." Celestia said jokingly.
"Oh Princess how is it in Equestria?" Twilight asked.

"Still the same but with humans and what about Earth?" Celestia asked.

"Well my roommate is a human male but he is really nice but I had to heal his broken nose." Twilight said.

"What about your classes?" Celestia asked.

"Well I need a dog but we can't get one and it's for class." Twilight sighed out sadly.

"You said your roommate is a human right?" Celestia asked.

"Yes he is." Twilight said looking at me.

"We made a discovery one of a unicorns spells went wrong and it turns out the humans D.N.A can be altered to any animal a unicorn wants." Celestia said.

"So you're saying I could turn him into a dog if wanted?" Twilight asked.

"Yes you could it's like all spells it's the mutation spell but it's results are much more fun on a human." Celestia said.

"I don't know if he would like that." Twilight mumbled.

"Well what is he doing right now?" Celestia asked.

"Sleeping." Twilight said.

"Just use the spell on him right now besides I think he owes you for the nose thing." Celestia said.

"You're right thank you princess." Twilight said hanging up. Twilight walked over to where I was sleeping and place her horn on my head. I was a heavy sleeper so it takes a lot to wake me up.

Twilight walked back and watched the spell take it's effect. She watched in awe as my body changed it's shape and eventually I became a dog. A Beagle to be exact. I awoke shortly after not noticing the spell as I jumped down from the couch and looked up to see Twilight.

"Now sit." Twilight said giggling.

"How are you so big did you shrink me or something?" I asked.

"No you don't notice anything different?" Twilight asked.

"Well I sure can hear you much better and smell much better. Why is everything so hot?" I asked.

"Hmm strange your vision is still colored." Twilight observed.

"Of course wait why would you say that?" I asked.

"You're a dog now silly." Twilight told me.

"What you're kidding." I said until I saw paws in front of me I jumped in shock.

"Turn me back into a human." I ordered.

"You owe me remember." Twilight told me.

"Well yea but I mean a dog come on." I said.

"Hmm well let's see I saved you a trip to the hospital." Twilight told me.
"Fine...." I sighed.

"Now sit." Twilight giggled.

"No way." I said until she held up a slice of pizza my mouth stared to water the second I saw it.

"Sit and I'll give you this." Twilight said.

"Must resist urge to get pizza." I said turning my head away from it.

"Come on please this is for my class." Twilight begged.

"What about my class!" I shouted.

"I'll take you to your professor I'm sure they'll understand." Twilight told me.

"You owe me then if I'm missing class time." I said.

"What if this got you out of class?" Twilight asked.

"Hmm I guess." I sighed.

"Now sit." Twilight told me. I rolled my eyes and laid down.

"No not lay down sit!" Twilight said a bit aggravated.

"Sorry I don't see any pizza not happening." I said.

"Fine then lay down." Twilight said to me. I sat up she then used her magic to make me sit still.

"Really I fell for that." I sighed.

"Yes I can't believe it worked." Twilight giggled pulling out a notepad and taking notes.

"Now lay down." She said my body fell as her magic released.
"Good boy." She said rubbing my head.

"This is so embarrassing and could you cut it with the dog crap I am a human." I said.

"Nope you're a dog now." Twilight told me. I growled which made her jump back.

'This is why I did not like ponies because they can do this to me.' I thought. 'Well you had to be nice didn't you.' My other so called bad side of my mind thought. 'Well actually I took a nap and woke up a dog not exactly like I said hey Twilight make me a dog.'

"You're so adorable I could just pet you." Twilight said.

"Not happening." I said trying to move out of the magic bonds.

"I think you don't have a say on this." Twilight told me.

"Wait till I become human again." I growled at her.

"Only if I let you..." Twilight said with a bit of threat in her voice. I whimpered not knowing how to do it.

"Well then I got enough information for now. What shall I do with you for now.?" Twilight asked.
"Let me turn back into human form." I said.

"Sorry but the experiments results would change then." Twilight told me. A knock came from the door.

"Come in." Twilight called out.

"Hey Twilight how's the dog find coming along?" Katie asked walking in.

"I have a dog now." Twilight said pointing to me.

"Oh he is so adorable!" Katie shouted rushing over to me.

"Katie stop this kinda oh wait right there." I said kicking my leg like crazy.

"Did that dog just talk?" Katie asked.

"Well yea it's Tyler I used a spell and made him a dog." Twilight said.

"So wait that's him?" Katie asked.

"Yea it's me I'm not a huge fan of her magic if I can't even sleep without being a different animal every time I wake up." I said.

"This is so funny though you're a dog you don't think this is funny?" Katie asked.

"Let's see Twilight is taller then me now I feel like a midget." I said.

"True I guess if I woke up only about a foot tall I would not be to happy." Katie told me petting me still.

"But I'll tell you what getting pet feels amazing." I said wagging my tail.

"Wait how are we going to school?" I asked.

"I know what if I drove your car?" Katie asked.

"No way besides you'll never get the keys." I said kicking them under the couch.
"
Why besides I'm sure my dog would love to have a new friend." Katie said.

"No there is no way I'm being friends with that giant thing it's not a dog!" I shouted.

"Hey now just because he is a St.Bernard don't mean he is not a dog." Katie argued.

"Here are the keys." Twilight said using her magic to hand them to her. I barked at her for doing that.


"You know what though how am I going to sneak a St.Bernard in here." Katie said.

"No you're not just give me the keys and leave." I said.

"Oh I know we could just pick up your dog on the way to school." Twilight said.

"Yea that could work." Katie agreed with a grin on her face.

"You hurt my car and I'll hurt you." I growled at her.

"Not like this you won't." Katie said making fun of me.

"Well I can tell you two are good friends." Twilight giggled.

"How?" We both asked.

"You just remind me of some of my friends back in Equestria." Twilight told us.

"I'm not even going to bother." I sighed.

"Oh I know who's bed I can use." Katie said with the same grin on her face.

"No there is no way you're using my bed or anything of mine!" I shouted.

"Well I never thought about the Xbox." Katie said running into the room and slamming the door shut. Twilight just looked down at me.
"Great now where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"Oh with me!" Twilight shouted picking me up and putting me in her room she closed the door just before I almost ran out.
"Must get out." I said trying to jump up and reach the doorknob. Twilight saw what I was trying to do and locked the door.

"Come on settle down it's not like I'm going to hurt you or something." Twilight told me.

"This sucks so bad." I sighed.

"Hey maybe you could show me how to learn so stuff on the computer." Twilight said.
"Sorry can't hear you I'm asleep." I said snoring.

"You sure are stubborn." Twilight giggled. I still pretended like I was asleep. Twilight just rolled her eyes and put me on her bed before laying down. I fell asleep only to wake up what felt like a short nap.

"Oh god I have to pee." I said jumping down from the bed. I scratched the door and made crying sounds.

"What's the matter?" Twilight asked.
"I have to pee." I said. She used her magic to open the door I quickly dashed into the bathroom and jumped into the bathtub. I jumped out
and ran around the house for no reason.

"Oh it's all ready eleven!" Twilight shouted picking me up and slammed on my door.

"Oh holy crap!" Katie shouted running out to the car.

"Um a little help." I said trying to get into the car before Twilight picked me up. Katie started the car and backed out faster then I wanted her to.

"Easy with this car otherwise you're going to pay me for any damages." I said.

"Calm down nothing is going to happen." She told me.

"Wait here." She said parking the car only to come out with her giant dog and put him in the back seat where I was. He spotted me and started sniffing me.

"Nice doggy." I said backing up he kept trying to sniff me until he got till a certain area.

"No stay away." I said jumping to the front of the car. Both girls just giggled at what was happening.

"Well then Miss Sparkle an A for you." The professor said after reading Twilight's report. The next two days went by super slow but I stuck through them getting research notes from Jay who only laughed at seeing me a dog.

"Oh my god that was terrible." I said as Twilight turned me back into a human.

"Come on you know you liked it the way all those girls thought you were adorable." Katie told me.
"That part was good but everything else sucked." I said running to my laptop and searched how to stop unicorns magic from transforming you. The answer was eat a banana a week.

"Although I don't have to worry about turning into an animal ever again. Besides I never did like being an animal it felt so strange." I said looking at Katie.

"I can't tell you anything I just thought it was funny." Katie giggled at me.

"I'm surprised we pulled off the whole dog thing surprised no one snitched on us." I said.
"
Well I sorta used a spell on you while here making you invisible to the others." Twilight told me blushing a bit.

"New rule no using magic on me without my permission because that shi er stuff freaks me out." I said pointing at Twilight.

"Why?" Twilight asked.

"It's creepy you don't see me turning people into animals or making stuff float in the air." I sighed out frustrated that she turned me into a dog.

"You don't have to be so rude." Katie told me with a little of a I'm going to kill you face.

"No he is right I'm a freak." Twilight said running into her room.

"Really come on you started getting along and this?" Katie asked aggravated.

"Well let's see we were until she turned me into a dog don't get me wrong I love dogs, but turned into that is a different story!" I shouted at her.

"It was for her project and besides you owed her for her fixing your nose you know sometimes you can be a real jerk, no that does not even have the right word the correct word is you can be a real jackass and you wonder why I left you!" Katie shouted slamming the door as she left the apartment. I sighed and just sat on the couch before I went outside and slammed the door. I started my car and took off out of the parking space burning a bit of rubber before I took the car out of park.

"Damn damn and more damn!" I shouted driving to no where special.

"She has the nerve to stick up for the pony after she turned me into a dog and used magic with out me knowing!" I shouted to myself.

"She did fix your nose though." I sighed still talking to myself. "Still she just did her freaky unicorn magic thing on me while I was sleeping the nerve of her." I told myself before turning.

"Great an ambulance with no sirens stopped in the middle of the road how strange." I mumbled to myself. I watched as the ambulance just started up again and let me pass it for it to only follow me. I turned left and watched as it turned left as well following me still. I turned right it turned right I turned into a parking lot and it followed me into there. I stopped and it stopped.
"What the hell is going on?" I asked myself before I decided to head back home. I quickly took off and turned only to see a guy driving the wrong way in my lane coming right at me! I quickly tried to turn my car out of the way only for him to slam into the car. The car flipped and rolled and flew into the air rolling into the parking lot. Shard of glass cutting my body all over the airbag inflated and I slammed my face into it only to be unconscious from the impact. I awoke only to find myself awake on the couch. "What the hell just happened?" I asked seeing no one or no pony. I looked down and saw a note that Katie left.

"I know by the time you remember our argument that I slammed the door and just waited there seeing nothing happened I left. I looked inside to see you taking a nap and was about to punch you for not caring about how Twilight feels. So I wrote you this letter just say you're sorry to her after all you are her only real friend here." I read the note out loud. I put the note down and quickly ran into Twilight's room to say I was sorry.

"Hey Twilight I'm sorry." I said only to see now unicorn any where. I ran into my room and saw no unicorn in there either. I found a note on the bathroom door.

"You're right I'm a freak so I decided to leave you alone forever. I don't want you to come looking for me you won't find me by the time you read this letter. There is a whole three months of rent in the kitchen bye for ever ex roomy." I read out loud feeling a bit of tears fill up my eyes.

"Damn damn and more damn!" I shouted grabbing my phone and keys. I started my car and burnt a bit of rubber on the tires.