• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 8,353 Views, 266 Comments

My Roommate is a pony? - Meh121

  • ...
92
 266
 8,353

The phone call that is bad.....

After driving to the apartment I locked up the Viper and gave a sigh of relief, for once something in my life was going right. I unlocked the door and turned on the lights in the apartment, I was glad the minute I saw the couch. I threw my guitar and amp on the couch the apartment felt warm and nice.

"Sooo." Twilight said kicking a hoof back and forth. I broke out of my moment of thought when I heard Twilight's voice. I looked down at her and shrugged.

"Sooo." I said kicking my leg back and forth across the carpet. I just stared in Twilight's eyes I loved the way they looked, it just seemed like all the troubles in the world would disappear if I stared in them. It was like I was in heaven staring into her eyes.

"Um hello earth to Tyler?" Twilight asked tapping me with a hoof. I broke out of my second zone out for the day, I just gave a little chuckle.

"What's up?" I asked.

'Oh god I'm talking to my gir- err marefriend like she is one of the guys.' I thought face palming.

"I asked do you wanna go lay down and you know...cuddle or something?" Twilight asked me.

'Oh god cuddling I can't stand it.' I thought.

"Sure I'd love to." I said trying to sound happy about the idea. I kicked off my black Nike shoes and put them in a corner, for like the one billionth time today I took another sigh.

"You sure are sighing a lot if something bothering you?" Twilight asked me, I looked into her eyes again. I wanted to tell her nothing was wrong but something was.

"I can't lie to you Twilight...I really like you." I told her, I slowly sat down on the floor looking up at her.

"Uh uh and I really like you." Twilight said to me with joy in her voice, she quickly ran over and hugged me.

"But listen I want you to know...if you don't feel like dating a human break up with me right now." I said embracing the hug back, her warm Lavender body felt so nice against my T-Shirt and jeans.

"I don't care if you are a human or not I..I." Twilight stopped as I got up for a second.

"Please don't say those words it's to soon to know or not, I've heard that word tossed around so much around me." I said taking off my T-Shirt it was hot in the apartment today. I saw Twilight blush a bit as she saw me without a shirt.

"My I have to admit you sure are a lot more muscle, then I thought you were under there." Twilight giggled.

"Where do you think I've been going this whole time we've had no college." I told Twilight with a smirk on my face before I turned to open my door.

"What is that on your skin are you hurt!?" Twilight asked rushing over to me. I looked at her confused until I realized she was talking about the two tattoos on my back, I chuckled for a couple of second until I looked at her.

"It's a tattoo silly, you know ink engraved into your skin to make an image." I said.

"A tattoo what is that?" Twilight asked.

"Hang on a second I thought you saw these before." I said remembering to the time I took my sweat shirt off.

"No I think I would remember seeing something so pretty." Twilight told me. I blushed a bit no knowing how to respond to my tattoos being called pretty.

"Ok so basically a tattoo is a what I told you ink engraved into your skin, to make an image like the two you see here." I told her, I chuckled again seeing her eyes widen when I told her it was engraved into my skin.

"So are they just there to make a picture on your back?" Twilight asked me as she pulled me down, I knelt down before she pushed me onto my stomach so she could observe the tattoos more closely.

"No they have a meaning like the marks on your flank, yea I know the proper term...it's um yea I don't know actually." I admitted sad I couldn't remember what the mark was called.

"So it's your special talent so it's like a cutie mark?" Twilight asked with joy in her voice.

"Well it's not my special talent." I said.

"Good because what they hay would a black phoenix and a regular phoenix be as a special talent?" Twilight asked poking my back, I flinched her hoofs were freezing.

"Perhaps being in the balance between good and evil I don't know." I told Twilight pushing myself off the ground.

"You said they had a meaning what is yours?" Twilight asked me, her ears perking up a bit. I turned around and pushed open my door, the room felt cold and I loved it.(You see the author is really messed up and thinks 36+ is still pretty dang warm, but 70 in my house is cold so yea think about that.)

"Well personally I've lost a lot of friends, family members.... so for me it stands for two things. Through death there is always new life, the other is there is always good and bad in life." I told Twilight before slipping my shirt back on.

"Amazing.." Twilight said at loss for words.

"There are many more but those seems to my favorite." I chuckled before hopping up on the bed. Twilight hopped up on the bed and snuggled her head onto my stomach. I grabbed an xbox remote after looking at my Assassin's Creed 3 and Halo 4, I looked back at Twilight and remembered she wanted to watch a movie. I was looking through the movie list before I heard a sound, I looked over and saw Twilight's horn light up and her phone being pulled up.

"Hey Mom and Dad!" Twilight said in joy. I heard a voice on the other end of phone but could not make out what they were saying.

"Oh it's going great here I even met somepony err someone." Twilight said. I heard a shocked voice reply back.

"Yes a human it's so cool isn't!" Twilight said looking up at me. I looked down at her and smiled.

"You want to meet him in person....in Equestria.....in two days sure that sounds great!" Twilight said before hanging up.

"Wait I have to meet your parents...." I gulped.

"Yea they still treat me like I'm a little foal still." Twilight told me.

"I have to meet your parents...." I mumbled.

"Is something wrong maybe a bad day or something?" Twilight asked concerned.

"No it's just I'm very bad at making first impressions." I said.

"I can tell." Twilight giggled remembering when we first met.

"Not funny at all." I said a bit annoyed.

"Look it's fine just be yourself." Twilight assured me.

I sighed....again and nodded not feeling in the it's my way mood.

(AN ok so I was going to make this a really long chapter but after seeing how it's been a month I decided to tweek it around and stuff and shorten it up to let you know I'm not like dead or something promise next one won't be a super long wait.)