• Published 5th Sep 2022
  • 163 Views, 1 Comments

X-COM:They can from outer space (rewrited) - space eater 72



Equestria's haves always relied on the princesses and the elements bears to keep them safe.But what if the situation become thing that not even the princesses or elements can handle alone ?The only way to survive is to adapt , overcome and w

  • ...
 1
 163

Prologue:The beginning of new world

12:00pm Outskirts of Equestria in east

The young stallion looks outside of that train at the passing countryside and begins to think about his choices.
"Hey Golden wood you ok", said young mare setting in the set across from him as she looks up from the book she had in her pink magic "

"Hey I'm ok ", said Golden as he tears his gaze from the window to look at her." Just peachy Marry Dew just peachy." he said with a little bit of sarcasm."

"Are you afraid of what your parents are going to say to you when we get to stone hoof ", Said Marry as fix her glasses back into place use her hooves, and put her book down"

"Hey i...", said Golden as look down at his hooves"I just don't know what to do? " What do you think is going to happen we get to town?"

"Marry let out a loudly signing and use her magic to tack her glass off and use the sleeve of her uniform to wipe them."They are going to be a little mad at you ", she simply explained." Your mom and dad never wanted you to join the guard "

"Golden look up at her with fire in his eye and said with a little angry in his voice "IT HAS BEEN MY DREAM TO BE ONE OF CELESTIA GUARD AND I DON'T WANT TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE AS BUCKING FARMER!!"

Marry just looked at Him and so did everyone else in the train car.", You kiss your mother with that mouth? ", One of the passengers said", A blessing began to appeal on Golden's yellow coat and said" Sorry everypony."

"They the hot-headed earth pony I know, being timid never suited you", said Marry with a smirk "

"Shut up Miss Dewing drop", He said with a smile "Unicorns ain't built for farm work"

"That was one time I dropped a bucket of water!", said Marry as rolling her eye at him"

"I mean you did drop it on your head and then panicked, then your trip into your butt." Golden said laughing a little."

" Ok is kind of funny."Said Marry while laughing "Look Golden, your folks might be a little bit mad but is not like they are going to disown you."She explained with a serious look on her face.

"You don't know that, they could ", Golden said looking up to the roof of the train while lean back into he sat."They going to be diappoi......"While Golden was talking Marry had got up from her sat trotting over and put her Hoof in his mouth to shut him up."

"Golden look my eyes!", said Marry in a serious very tone."Private Wood your parents..are..no .. going... to disown...You..OK."They going mad at you become left with a word but, they love you with all of they being!" she explained With a scowl."

All Golden can do was look in Marry's rudy red eye and simply nods his head, an announcement of what she said. Golden knows not to try to talk back to Marry. Even though her voice is never raised past a normal speaking voice. She was truly mad, and the best thing to do is to shut up and listen. They stayed like that for a few minutes until she decided that was enough and walk back to Sat. She picked up her book and began reading. Golden couldn't tear his green eye away from looking at her. He finally did and looked around to see if an pony was looking at them. Everypony tried their best to not look in their direction or look out the windows.

"One of the passengers that were looking out the window open it and stuck his head out." What's wrong love?" ", said the mare sit next to at the stallion." I see smoke can form the town, what hay is going!" he said"

"Marry look up from her book and look out the window ."What the in the blazing sun ?" She said she got up from her seat and begin to run toward the window, dropping her book on the ground in the process."

"Golden does the same thing as she did."No Bucking way."To his horror, he saw it clear as day. it like looks like a lot of smoke coming from the direction of town." What are we going to do. " said Golden as look at Marry and saw that she had calm look on her face ."

"We need to stay calm ."Marry said to Golden who just looked at her. " I likely a house is on fire became some idiot I forgot to turn off the stove." she said ."

"Marry this could be very bad .", said Golden with a worried look in his sees." what if the whole town is in fire," he said as Marry gave him a smile but it did no reach her eye "

"There's nothing to worry about, calm down ." she said as she put her arm on his shoulder."l sure the weather team has taken care of it. " she said, " ."She said. "

"Golden let out an annoyed side and look at her."With all the crazy stuff that's been happening across Equestria, if another evil ancient on the loose !"Golden thought"

"We both know how small the weather team is, and with the agreement with the nearby town of Starbust. " Help from stardust might be there to later, explained Golden."

" That might be the cast but this is our home town and we will do what is needed to help them ." explained Marry." We are the only ones that know about this and remember our skill sets." she said as the point to her flay which had a medical cross surrounded by bandages and then pointed at Golden'. which was a shield in the middle with a sword on either side.

"Marry lookout at the window and realizes that the train has stopped."Ok, let's go to the engine and talk to the conductor. " To figuring out the game plane," she said in a calm tone "

" Ok need to get the train moving again to get to Stone hoof the fast we can. " Golden said looking at Marry."We need to get there to see what goes in and to help.'' Said Golden as he too notice that the train had stopped.

" Look we can talk in the way "Marry said as look in the aisle to see if it was clean ."

" Okay but let's get there as fast as we can ."Golden said as walk to the door that leads to the next train car."

"Roger, that ."Marry said as she follows Golden"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<******************************************************************************************************>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Canterlot

Princess Celestia was in her private study looking over reports from all across Equestria and it was troubling her."What or who causing all these problems, "It is the biggest mass disappearance in all of Equestria histoy ."Celestia thought as she levitates the paper up to her face "

"It can be a changeling trying to feed off the pony to trying to get back their strength, to begin a new offensive against us."But the soldiers that are stationed to modeling all known hive or outpost are no reported any mass movement of the troops ." Top it off their is no report from the border of changeling sighting ." No way they could hide or conceal the movement of that large of a force." Needed to both kidnapped and get them back to a hive or hideout ." she said out loud as tap her Chen."

"Maybe thvyne enemy is another.'Princess Luna said right next to Celestia's ear.

" Celestia tries to jump up but it causes the chair she was sitting in to slip out from under her. "Lulu asks you not to sneck up in me like that," she said as she got up from the floor.

"Tia I'm sorry but you make it too easy."Said luna with a smile wall Celestia just rolls her eyes."Have you found any evidence that helps us uncover the foes we are facing?"

"Celestia let out a sigh and look at luna and said, "No but I know who could figure out this mystery."She said wall levitates paper and quail

"Tia I did not question the ability of thvyne student, but I think me thinking that you might be putting too much pressure on the girl ." luna said as put her hoof on Celestia's shoulder."

"I know but she needs to be ready for the task ahead, "Celestia said with a sad look on her face. as look at luna." I think Twilight and her friend are best suited to uncover who is behind this," explained Celestia as began to write the letter" "Remember all they have accomplished and their skill."She said as finished the letter."

"But what if thvyne student and her friend alone cannot best the enemy." luna said with a serious look."We must prepare for all outcomes become the enemy that hides in the shadow !"She said as she walk-up Celestia's desk and pick up her own papers and a quail."

"Supposed play on the side of caution is best, "Celestia said as set the letter on the desk and walk up to the door then open it with her mage. "

"Sergeant Silver Spirit," she said as she put her head out of the door."

"Yes Princess Celestia," He said with a bow "

"Will you please have copied made of the information from code name black knight?" said Celestia

" He gave a salute and said, " It shall be done with haste."He did an about-face and ran down the hall ."

"She then closes the door and walked over to Luna."May I ask you who you are writing ?" Celestia said

"Luna look up from her letter and said, "It is a letter to the Captian of night guard and Captian of Day guard."To send me a list of their best guard pony and to keep it under wrap." She said as look at Celestia

"That is from the best become we didn't we a panic in are hoofs."Celestia said, "Rumor can spread like wildfire."As she finished that saying there was a knock at the door. "Look like Sergeant is back, "Celestia said as she walk up to the door and, was going to open it, but then finally realize something. she then said. " Lulu it's midday why are you awake ?."

"Dear sister this problem he's been troubling you for a fortnight, I'm just here to help, "Luna said with a smile"

"Thank you, Luna." Celestia said with a smile as she opens the door ."


End of Prologue

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading my story.
I'm going to try to continue the next part should come out in a few days.


I tried my best to describe the OC without just simply listing how to look but if you weren't able to get the picture.
I'll just put this here

Golden Wood
Born: in Stone hoof
age:19
Main color: brown
coat color: yellow
Eye color: green

Marry Dew
Born in redacted
age:20
Main color: red
coat color: pink
Eye color: rudy red

Comments ( 1 )

Oh sweet Twilight. Is English not your native language? The description is unreadable for me, and rewrited is not a word.

Login or register to comment