• Published 6th Dec 2020
  • 1,511 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Magic Shorts - Dupontsimon

  • ...
 48
 1,511

Play it and Wear it

Play it and Wear it

Since making their instrument costumes, the Human Six tried making adjustments to move easier. Sunset and the Pony Six their costumes feel more comfortable and able to play music.

"So how are planning on using these costumes," Princess Twilight asked.

"If we're able get some practice," Sci-Twi said. "We might try making music videos."

"Which we know you don't understand those," Rainbow Dash said.

"Not really," Pony Rainbow said. "Also, we do have technology in our world, but you have stuff we just never seen before. Like your instant communication devices called phones."

"Non-pony drawn carriages called automobiles," Pony Applejack added.

"Even I had trouble with these things called computers," Princess Twilight said. "Right, Sunset?"

"Right," Sunset said nervous. "I had problems with this tech too. Until I learned how others do it. Anyway, how do you think we should display these?"

"I'm thinking we do a little fasion show," Rarity said. "With just the pony us as our audience. Before we show these to others. I'm sure you do the same in your world."

The Pony Six were given an embarrassing and guilty reminder. "Well," Pony Rarity said. "Only once when we humiliated ourselves and ruined my career."

"How was it humiliating," Sci-Twi asked.

"Well, for starters," Princess Twilight said. "She offered to make new dresses for the Grand Galloping Gala."

"Which is a royal party to celebrate the completion of our Canterlot after Equestria was founded," Sunset explained.

"When she first showed them," Twilight explained. "All we did was rejected them just because of how over critical we were that they weren't what we had in mind."

"Like how I was complaining about the sewing and fabric," Pony Fluttershy added.

"And it was like we were taking advantage of her generosity," Pony Applejack said. "Having her work so hard making them exactly the way we wanted them."

"So, like the dresses she makes for her designs," Rainbow Dash asked. "Are not good enough than the ones you prefer from your designs? No matter how other think how horrible they are to them?"

"We just couldn't see bad they were," Pony Rainbow said. "Until we first tried them on at our fashion show and saw everypony's reaction."

"It was the opposite," Pony Pinkie said. "Showing us how we acted before."

"But I did forgive you when to tried to make it up," Pony Rarity said. "Finishing my dress and redo our fashion show."

"And it made us learned our lesson," Twilight said. "No matter what we think of our friends' designs when they offer to make something, don't be over critical and accept it."

"Like how we accepted our cornucopia costumes," Applejack said.

"And how we can make them useful," Rarity added. "Even these new costumes."

"So, let's get started," Sci-Twi said.


Later, the Pony Six watch as the Rainbooms display in their instrument costumes for their fasion show and getting more use to them. During each presentation, the play them like their real instruments. Rainbow Dash was first in her guitar costume as Pony Rainbow commented, "Maybe later show me how to play."

Fluttershy was next in her tambourine costume. Pinkie Pie in her drum costume. Rarity in her keytar costume. Applejack in her bass guitar costume. And last, Sci-Twi did vocalize in her microphone costume. The Pony Six were amazed with the performance as Pony Rarity commented, "Musical costumes are the most amazing things I've ever seen."

"But have you made one for Sunset," Twilight asked.

Right on cue, Sunset came out dressed in her own costume of her rhythm guitar and manages to play it.

"Excellent show," Twilight comment. "Now you'll be able to perform for others."

"I'll say," Sunset said. "This would've made a good video if we had a camera."

"Way ahead of you," Sci-Twi said. She reveals her camera drone flying above them, which was recording the whole show. "Now, how about a group photo?"

They all gathered, with the Pony Six holding their real instruments, as Sci-Twi's drone takes a group photo as the short ends.

Author's Note:

End of the series. Coming soon will be My Little Pony Equestria Girls: MSOF Choose Your Own Ending.

Comments ( 2 )

Great job, can't wait for the next series.

Login or register to comment