• Published 6th Dec 2020
  • 1,515 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Magic Shorts - Dupontsimon

  • ...
 48
 1,515

Geode of Transfiguration

Geode of Transfiguration

Later after the Graduation Fair, human Trixie feels accepted in the Human Six group for protecting their geodes. She and Sunset Shimmer begin to bond with pony Trixie, Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst as they catch on with each other and show their magic tricks.

"So, what kind of real magic can you do," Trixie asked.

"Mostly the transformation magic, too," pony Trixie said. "But I am getting better with teleporting.

"You know," Starlight said. "Princess Twilight showed me this spell that you can talk through objects in different places."

"I think I heard about that before," Sunset said.

"Me too," Sunburst added.

"Watch and learn," Starlight said as she disappears. A nearby balloon flashes as it turns into a Starlight balloon, which she's talking through. "Even I was surprised about. Last time she showed me, it was through a music box ballerina."

"And maybe later," Princess Twilight said nearby. "I'll show you two how to do it too."

Pony Rainbow Dash suddenly appears from the air. "Sorry to barge in," she said. "But I think you need to see this."


They all meet up with the rest of their friends as they noticed a whisp of Equestrian magic flying around them.

"Where did this come from," Princess Twilight asked.

"We were helping with cleaning up," human Applejack explained. "Until this came up from the stage."

"It must be the same magic that enchanted Trixie's wand," Sunset said. "I don't think it vanished when we destroyed it."

"You don't think it want to bond with me," human Trixie said. "Do you."

The magic flies around human Trixie and turns into a new magical geode and places itself around her neck.

"Maybe it does," Sunset said.

"Now you have a geode like us too," Fluttershy said.

"Maybe it's because how you helped us before," Sci-Twi said. "Like you were an honorary member."

"Perhaps," Trixie said. "But I'm still not sure about it again. Especially it's not a wand anymore."

"Well, you have pony you to help you," Pinkie pie said. "Maybe this time you'll handle it."

Pinkie Pie pats Trixie on the back when suddenly her arm turns to rubber as she starts to transform into an inflatable. Trixie notices her hands are glowing as her magic is activated. "Maybe try not to touch me," she said. Just then, magic glitter from her hands sprinkled on pony Pinkie, transforming her into a balloon pony. "I told you I'm not sure about this."

"It's okay, Trixie," Sci-Twi said. "Just try to calm down."

"I don't know if I can," Trixie said. Her magic activates again and causes her to shoot beams from her hands. She accidently zaps both sets of the Mane Six, turning them into inanimate objects.

Princess Twilight turns into a robot pony and Sci-Twi turns into an artificial intelligence, displayed as a hologram through Twibot's horn. The Rainbow Dashes turn into a snow girl and a snow pony in a block of ice. The Applejacks turn into a rocking horse and a candy pony. The Rarities turn into a coin bank and a water fountain. And last, the Fluttershies turn into a rubber duck and a music box ballerina.

They were unable to move or talk except Twibot, who is talking with a robot voice, "All my things are machine things!"

"'Round here we call them robot things," Sci-Twi said.

Trixie takes off her geode and feels more nervous as she says, "I'm so sorry! I told you a magician like me would want this kind of magic if I don't know how to use it right."

"Trixie," Sci-Twi called. "We all felt the same way when we found ours at Camp Everfree. And Sunset helped us embrace them."

"Like try to accept your magic," Sunset added. "That way you'll have better control."

"I also had trouble that to when I was learning real magic," Pony Trixie said. "Or perhaps just myself when I made the map disappeared."

"You what," Twibot asked with a mad look.

"It was still in town," Pony Trixie said nervous. "Just a little misfire."

"And you did learn your lesson," Starlight said. "How you do this is to picture something in your mind. What they look like."

Trixie holds her geode and calmly activates her magic. She manages to turn the Twilights back. "It works," she said excited and change the others back.

"At least we didn't melt," Rainbow Dash said.

"Guess it wasn't that bad," Sci-Twi said. "And I think the magic of friend might connect yours to our geodes."

"And make me pony up like you," Trixie asked.

As she finished talking, Trixie starts glow as she was granting her own half pony form and a friendship power outfit with a new wand. The Mane cast are amazed as Sunset said, "Guess it does make you an honorary member."

"And you got a new wand," Sci-Twi added.

"And this one probably better than the other one," Trixie said. "That it only works for me but no one else."

"Well, only to help you have better aim, right," Pony Trixie asked. "After all, it can't cause trouble too."

Trixie zaps Pony Trixie with her magic, turning her into a pony teapot. "Careful what you wish for," she said.

"I guess I deserve that," Pony Trixie said. "Shall I offer some tea."

They all share a laugh about it as the short ends.

Author's Note:

Animal Amazement coming soon.