• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Great and Powerful self-control Pt 1 { Lyra's perspective-Part 2 of 4} [Edited]

I could feel my face burn hotter then any fire Celestia herself could make. I couldn't believe that show tramp mare is joining us for dinner. The thought of having her sit next to my man is almost unbearable, I mean her...next to Alex...being all trampy and snuggly with him.

"Lyra..." Making small talk with him, with a lustful undertone.

"Lyra..." Then tries to convince him to say in HER room tonight,no doubt Bon Bon offered her a room.

"Lyra..." 'it's a new house. I might get scared.' Yeah right.

"LYRAAAAA!!!!"

I was snapped out of my deep thought by Bon Bon yelling at me. I shook my head and looked at Bon Bon, who looked mighty confused. I shook my head and regained my composer fast.

"Hmm, ugh what?" Smooth Lyra, like sandpaper.

"Do you understand what I said?" Bon Bon said to me. I nodded with a smile.

"Yes, yes, you asked what we would like for dinner. Now I was thinking of something along the lines of pasta...."

"...and the rest?" Bon Bon interrupted. I looked at Bon Bon.

"Hmmm what, what rest?" Come on lyra, play it cool. remain calm...Remain.Calm.

"Do you understand that Trixie will be joining us?" Ok Lyra, think, think, THINK....Ok you can do this. I breathed in and breathed out.

"Yes I do, and I think Trixie and Alex will enjoy your dandelion pasta." I said as a smile crossed Bon bon's face.

"Well that's good and look at me thinking you still resented her. Your more mature then you look..."

" Thank you...wait..." I started.

"Now, before I make dinner I have to go to the market to get some pasta..." I looked at her for a moment then remembered something.

"Wait, remember I got groceries yesterday." I said when the memory of yesterday ran through my mind. I noticed that Bon Bon had a look of annoyance on her face as she turned to face me.

"If you remember still from yesterday, I was going to ask you if you picked up some pasta from the market. But I was cut short since I meet Alex then and when we went to the party." Bon Bon said as she turned back towards the door. "...now while I'm at the market with Alex..."

"Wait, why are you going?" I asked Alex. Alex shrugged as he placed his hand on my head.

"To keep Bon Bon company on the way and back." He said as he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled from the kiss. I followed them out of my room and down the stairs, I stood near the door as Alex opened the door for Bon Bon. I waved at them before the door closed. I sighed before turning around to head back upstairs, but before I could start towards the stairs I saw the show mare sitting on my side of the couch. She apparently saw me to, so we were staring at each other.

-----------------------------------------------------
Alex and Bon Bon

I closed the door behind me and started our journey towards the market. I turned my attention to Bon Bon.

"Hey Bon Bon..."

"Yes?" Bon Bon replied.

"....you think we should have left them two alone?" I asked, not knowing the outcome of our little constructed lie. Bon Bon thought for a moment before answering.

"Well...Lyra will have to accept that Trixie wants to be apart of our little herd and they need to learn to live with each other."

"But what if they end up destroying the house?" I questioned. Bon Bon chuckled at that.

"I'll make them clean up the mess....besides, I said they have to learn to live with each other, not like each other. If they fight, they fight. But they will get use to the idea of sharing you." I laughed at her amusing answer.

"Well that's one way of looking at it....honestly, still alittle unsure how to handle three ladies at once." I told her. Bon Bon looked at me and nuzzled my side, I smiled at her.

"Don't worry, things will work out...and besides you can come to me for comfort and love too." She said nuzzling more into my side. I chuckled and placed my hand back as we walked on.

Author's Note:

After weeks of inactivity and non updating, I The Great and Awesome xXmentracksXx has returned!!!!

-Thunder clap activate- yes I have been gone and promised to keep you updated, but alas things have been kinda on the poop side. but don't fear, I will post the story updates and chapters when time is available. So don't leave me my friends, I have thought this story through and will not let it die.


PEACE THE LOVE OUT!!!!! till next time.




P.s sorry for short chapter but this is only part 1 of 2 of part 2.......made more sense in my head.

PreviousChapters Next