• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 6: lets put on a show!!!

I stood in complete bewilderment at the scene before me. The crowd had fallen silent as the show mare, or Trixie as it were, proceeded to preform her, what I could guess was, her preformance. She began by boosting about how she defeated two hydra's using nothing more then a toothpick and a wooden shield, while pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Then she explained to us(the audience) the "Amazing Tale" of how her magical prowess saved a zebra village from a swarm of hungery parasprites, all the while doing card tricks with a, less then amused, volunteer. This went on for a good hour, her telling over the top stories of her "magical prowess and bravery" while doing(what I believe to be) some simple acts of "magic".

Around the one and a half hour mark, things were starting to look bad for the showmare trixie. The crowd started to get noticable irritated, most of the crowd had already left( either from sheer bordom or they had laundery to do, how should i know) and the remaining crowd was The noticable irritated. I started to get the feeling that the crowd was close to the point of throwing rotten tomatoes at her. I turned to Twilight and Lyra, Lyra was playing with a doll that looked alot like me I'll have to talk to her about that later. and Twilight was on the verge of sleep. I poked Twilight's side for a second to get her attention.

She looked at me with half closed eyes. " 'yown' yes?"

" Why exactliy do you not like her? other then the fact that she talks in the third person to much, she seems harmless." I said.

" well.." she started as she got off the ground and onto her hooves. " I would have to tell you about what happened when she came to ponyville."


To show how much of a lazy writer I am: I will not explain the events that transpired in ponyvill. For if you are a real brony: you would have already seen the episode 'Boast Busters' and would already have the information and would not need me to tell you the happenings of the episode. If you need that information, then go on youtube or netflix and watch the episode. Sorry to break the story half way....i should stop know....Ok NOW I'll stop.....Derpy is best pony :p

After Twilight went into detail of what happened in ponyville a year back, I gave her a nod.

" Ok, I can see why you would not like her alot. But that was a year ago, I don't think she has been going around, summoning 'ursa minors' with the help of miss guided kids." I told her.

" Yeah, you got a point. But I still dont trust her. The point is: in the end she just ran away instead of facing what she inevitably caused." Twilight stated.

As me and Twilight were talking( and while Lyra was softly smooching her human doll) Trixie noticed her self appointed nemesis.

"YOU!!" came shout that broke me, Twilights and even Lyra's trains of thought. As we faced the stage, we saw a noticably angery Trixie.

" SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD COME AND SHOW THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE UP AGAIN?" she stated while staring daggers at Twilight, who seemed shocked to be called out like that.

" WELL, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE IS READY TO FINALY SHOW YOU WHO IS THE MOST MAGICAL MARE IN EQUESTRIA IS. Oh and if you forgot who is the most powerful and greatest, IT'S ME!!!" Trixie shouted.

The crowd was long gone by know. Not by the fact that a mare was on the verge of a meltdown, but by the fact that it was getting dark and they probably had work tomarrow. As Trixie was focused on Twilight, I moved to the left side of Twilight and started to walk towards the stage. Thanks to trixie's attention drawn to Twilight, I could make my way towards Trixie, without her knowing. I made it to the stages small set of stairs and walked onto the actual stage. Trixie was about the same hight as Twilight and Lyra, her head was about half way to my stomach. As she continued to shout and challenge Twilight, I steped to her side and taped her on the shoulder.

" WHO DARES TOUCH THE GREAT AND POW....." she was about to say as she faced me. Her eyes widen as she scaned me from head to toe. I thought she was in a state of shock, seeing that she may have never seen my kind before and I might seem a little intimidating due to my size.

" Hello I just wanted to ask you to please stop shouting at my friend over there. Now please dont think I'm angery, because thats not how I am. But on a side note, I thought you put on a great show." I told her in a calm tone of voice.

She seemed to be thinking my words over in her mind. She turned her head, a noticable blush forming on her cheeks.

" You actually thought my show was great?" She breathed, almost a whisper.

" Well....yeah, I'm new to this land and magic is still fairly new to me. But what I'v seen of your show, I have to say i enjoyed it very much." i said as I got onto my knee, so I was eye level with her. She turned to face me, tears were coming from her eyes and she had a small smile on her face.
'
" T-Thank you....No one ever told me that they thought one of my shows were great before.. " She said as the smile faded from her face.

" Why do you say this?" I asked her.

" W-well, not many ponies know this about the great and powerful Trixie....But I'm not that great with magic. I haven't been good at it since I was a filly. My parents told me that I would get better as I got older. But by the time I was in my teens, I still didnt have much range or power with my magic. I could lift things and make things appear, but only when they were a few feet away and were under 20 pounds. The other ponies would mock me, telling me I was a worthless unicorn, that I should just not even try to do magic.." By this time, she was crying her eyes out. Not only did I learn about her past, but I felt sorry for her. I knew how she felt: feeling like you can't do what others found to be easy, being called worthless and being put down. As she was crying hard, I didnt even think about what happened next. In a split second, I wraped my arms around her in a hug. She was shocked at my sudden impulse, but didnt try to fight the hug. She wraped her fore hooves around me and cryed into my shoulder.

" Its ok.....let it out. let it out." she continued crying for about a minute before drawing her head back slowly........

.......Lyra: I heard the shouting, but didnt pay it any mind. I was preoccupied with my little doll. I made this doll last night will Alex was sleeping, I dont think he'll mind missing some hair. I may of made it last night, but I Practised on this little guy for a while. Oh I know he isn't mine yet, but he will be.....

......I looked at Trixie, she had a small smile. She still had her fore hooves around me. I smiled back at her and asked:

" Feel be...." before I could finish my statement, Trixie pressed her lips to mine.......

........Lyra: Well, the annoying yelling stoped. Thank celestia, but know I hear crying. Well at least its not some crazy mare yelling incoherent nonsense. Lyra turned her attention to the stage, where she knew the showmare was preforming. She assumed that the mare left, but She wasnt really paying attention in the first place. But what Lyra saw on stage made her blood boil: she saw the showmare lock her lip with Alex. her (not) coltfriend. Lyra got onto her hooves and shouted one statement that was hear from canterlot to the farthest moutain range:

" I'M GOING TO BUCK YOU UP!!!!!"


Well, chapter 6, hot out of the oven. I particularly enjoyed this chapter, well i enjoyed writing ALL my chapters. Well you know the drill: comment,like,muffin,derp around and favorite. Have a derpy-derp day :D Oh and Happy halloween!!!!

PreviousChapters Next