• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus chapter acquired: a surprise visit.

It has been five minutes since Alex left with Lyra and Bon Bon, Leaving Pinkie Pie to clean up glass from the broken door window. She used the kitchen broom to sweep the glass near the door back towards the counter, where she swepted it into a dust bin. Since she wasn't a unicorn and couldn't use magic, she had to place the dust bin near the small garbage can under the counter. When the last of the glass was inside the dust bin, she lifted the dust bin and dumped the contents into the garbage can. Once she glass was cleaned up, she went into the kitchen and grabbed a large sheet of wax paper. She returned to the front of the store and walked over to the door, with wax paper in tow. She got onto her back hooves and began to cover the place where the glass use to be, making a note in her mind to go find Easy Fix to repair their window. Pinkie sighed as she swept the glass into the dust pan, Pinkie began to think of Alex.

Oh, why can't I just tell him how I feel? This is just like when Twilight had a crush on the owner of that Quill and couch shop. But instead of being a grown mare, I'm acting like a scared silly filly. Oh what to do...

"Let me get that for you."

"Thank you..." Pinkie said in response. As she turned around to head into the kitchen, she froze in place. She turned her head back around to come face to face with a smiling white Pegasus.

"SURPRISE!!!!" shouted the white mare, sending her stumbling onto her plot. She looked up to examine the flying mare. Her coat was as white as the frosting on a wedding cake, her mane was a bright yellow that seemed to outshine Celestia's sun and her eyes held the same bright yellow. Pinkie's mind processed all these facts at lighting fast speed, until it came to a conclusion.

"Surprise?..." The mare folded her hooves and nodded her head.

"Surprise Ellinore Pie!!" Pinkie exclaimed as she hoped up onto her hooves. The Pegasus folded her wings in and landed on the hardwood floor, the two embraced in a tight hug. The two stayed like this for a moment before breaking it and smiling at each other.

"So surprise, what are you doing in Ponyville? I thought you were in Trottingham?"

"Well..." Surprise started. "I was working in the bakery there for a few months as you know..." Pinkie nodded in acknowledgement. "Anyway, the owners decided that I should take a vacation, since I haven't taken a day of since I started working there."

"Yay, yay, YAY...I get to spend time with my favorite cousin. But where are you staying? Do you need me to ask the cakes if you can stay with us?" Pinkie was about to bolt upstairs faster then a wonderbolt, but Surprise stopped her before the trail of fire started.

"Pinkie, pinkie...I'm staying at a bed and breakfast down the road...But I need to ask you something..." Surprise said. Pinkie looked at Surprise with a concerned look.

"What is it Surprise?" She asked. Surprise looked back at the door and looked back at Pinkie.

"On my way here...I saw this big, tall...creature walking with three mares...Any idea what that was?" Pinkie looked confused for a second before her checks felt hotter then her cupcake oven. She looked down at the floor then back at Surprise.

"Well...that's...Um...Alex Byrd...He's a Human." Pinkie stuttered as she tried to hide her rosy checks. Surprise looked at Pinkie with a raised eyebrow.

"OoooKay....I got one more question..." Pinkie looked at Surprise, Surprise looked back at Pinkie.

"Why are your checks red?"

"Um...." Pinkie looked left then right. "... Can we talk about this in my room...upstairs." Surprise looked at Pinkie with a confused look, but nodded her head in agreement. Pinkie nodded and lead Surprise upstairs towards her room.


Minutes later and a few sweets later

"So...You like this human named Alex..."

"...Yes..."

"....and you want to ask him out on a date..." Surprise stopped to get another cookie.

"...Uh hu..." Pinkie said as she looked aside.

".....But you say that three other mares are after him, One already has him, the other wants to marry him and the other other one wants to, to put it lightly 'buck his brains out'. That right so far?" Surprise asked as she hoped of the floor and went over to the bed where Pinkie was laying. Pinkie looked down and nodded her head.

"Hmmm...Ever think that you could form a Herd with them?" Pinkie's head shot up at Surprises question.

"WHAT?! what would make you think he's interested in a Herd. What if he thinks I'm some crazy head for even suggesting that?" Pinkie said while looking at Surprise for a answer to her question. Surprise thought for a moment, turning away from Pinkie and pacing back and forth. This lasted for a minute, Pinkie looking at Surprise the whole time. Surprise turned back to Pinkie with a confident look on her face and in her eyes.

"I got it..." Surprise said as she looked at Pinkie. Pinkie's ears shot up and she perked up to hear the answer.

"What? what's the solution?" Surprise motioned for Pinkie to lean in closer. Pinkie leaned her head close to Surprise, Surprise put her mouth close to ear before whispering her solution.

.....
.......
........

"Ask him." Pinkie's eyes widened as the simple, yet complicated solution to her predicament. Just ask him? Ask him if he's ok with a Herd type of relationship? Why didn't I think of that?? Because you wouldn't listen to me or let me help you.

"Quiet you!" Pinkie shouted at herself.

"What?" Surprise asked in confusion. Pinkie looked back at Surprise.

"Sorry Surprise, was thinking to myself and disagreed with myself." Pinkie said.

"Oooh I see." Surprise said as she sat down on her plot. Pinkie got down from her bed and paced the floor in deep though.

"Now...How do I tell him?" Pinkie said as she continued to pace in thought. Surprise thought along with her, letting her mind think along with her cousins mind. The two thought for a long twelve seconds before Surprise came up with an idea.

"Where do's he live?" She asked Pinkie.

"He lives with the two that want to date him to. Why?" Pinkie asked. Surprise got up from the floor and headed towards the door.

"Well lead the way cousin..." She said to Pinkie. Pinkie walked towards Surprise.

"Why??" Pinkie questioned as Surprise opened the door before turning towards Pinkie with a smile on her face.

"Because we are going over there and YOU are going to tell him how you feel." Surprise said. Pinkie was shocked at the response that Surprise gave her, she was about to respond but couldn't fast enough. Because Surprise grabbed her hooves and using unknown strength from the great 4th wall breaking zone, dragged Pinkie out the door of her room, down the stairs, and out the front door of Sugar Cube Corner.

Towards an already occurring set of events that is unknown to the two mares.

PreviousChapters Next