• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 2: "we might not be able to send you back..." (edited)

30 minutes later

" Now. we must talk about the important question of why you are here and what we can do to ensure that this whole thing go's according to plan..." twilight spoke with a kind of voice I could only associate with a ambassador of another countery, or in my case another dimension. " so, let me give you a brief explanation of where you are, in general. You are in equestria, a peacefull and friendly land ruled by princess celestia, following so far?" I'm in a land ruled by happy-go-lucky ponies, ruled by a more important ponie. yeah, easy enought to comprehend. " Yes, clear as crystal." I told twilight with a wave of me hand.

" Good, now as for why you are here, you will remenber that in good time. but for now, I will like you to meet princess celestia and from there we can get you a place to stay and let you enjoy you stay here in equestria." twilight said with a smile. I sat there with a stuned expression. enjoy my stay? I'm going to live here for the rest of my live? I mean, sure this may be fun, but I don't think i would agree with such a change in dimension's.

" Wait, wait ,wait...I can go back to my world, right?" I asked will holding a very fake smile. Twilight looked down with a frown.( hay a rhyme, lets not pay it any attention) That 30 seconds of silence felt like a eternity. Twilight looked up and spoke.

" Well, hehe, about that..." she began.

" What?" I asked with concern.

" 'sigh' We might not be able to send you back."

"WHAT!!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...." i yelled as i got up andwent to the far end of the room.

As I stood in that corner, I felt a tik in my head. Like a lost piece of myself was put back into place. I remembered what I was doing before this moment, before the bright room, before i meet a talking ponie......


I was walking down the sidewalk in my hometown. It was a rainy day that seemed to never end. I just got fired from my job at the local sweets shop: The chocolate turtle. It wasn't like i did anything wrong, business was going down and they had to layoff some of the workers to save the business. I loved that job, making fresh candy and chocolate by hand, seeing the smileing face's of children, and knowing i brought some small happiness into there lives. But, thats gone, now i walk home to try and figure out something. As i walked, i noticed a that there was light coming from a allyway

I thought that was strange and felt a urge to investigate. So, I made it to the allyway and slowly walked down the length, to see what could have made that bright light. The ally was mighty filthy, but other then that, nothing special. but, as I reached the end, i noticed something on the wall. It looked like a sort of insignia, that seemed to glow slightly. What caught me as strange, was my stronge urge to touch it and see if its real, or its fake and im seeing things again. I lifted my had up and slowly inched my hand closer to the insignia. As my hand got closer, my vision blurred and i heard a woshing noise, like I was falling. then.........nothing.


The flashback seemed to last for hours, until twilight chimed in. " I'm sorry that we might not be able to send you home, but i promise Alex, we will help you adapt to our world and try to make you as happy as possible." twilight said, her voice sounding like tears were about to fall. I breathed in and let out a sigh. I now know that i choose this, even thought i didn't have any clue what would happen when i touched that insignia.

" Its ok twilight, i just...i was just a little surprised by that. im fine, im fine." i said as i looked at her. She seemed to lighten up and got a small smile back onto her face.

" Ok, thats good. for a second, i thought you were going to go crazy, and you would have broken something......andthenIwouldhavehadtogettherestraints. hehe"

" Haha, yeah......what was that last part?"

" Nothing....ok Alex, lets go meet the ponie you'll be living with..haha yeah."

" But..what about th...AAHH" I was about to ask when, some kind of purple light washed over my hand. Holy crap, what the hell is this??!! I looked a twilight and noticed that the same purple light was comeing of her....Horn?!? she has a HORN!?!? why didnt I notice that before?? was I to dumb to notice? or was I not paying any attention to her features?
I wondered as she started to lead me out of the waiting room and where I will meet the ponie that I'll be staying with.

PreviousChapters Next